Trial Upload Status Applications V2

orion09:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-17 07:14:37(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 33

Hello, I am user orion09, I will publish sports materials in English, I would like to get permission to publish torrents.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-17 13:57:58(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076
Uploads: 0

orion09 wrote:

Hello, I am user orion09, I will publish sports materials in English, I would like to get permission to publish torrents.
Welcome to TGx.   orion09:_trial_uploader::_male: .
Please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.
Thank you.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
hboisforhobosPosted at 2024-02-18 03:25:48(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi TorrentGalaxy,

I would like to upload a few movies I haven't found anywhere else. I'd also like to upload a large volume of videos I haven't seen a complete set of elsewhere.

I don't have a presence anywhere else. I haven't uploaded before. To be honest, I doubt I could keep up with 5 uploads a month. I'd be happy to share my torrent with someone else and have them publish it under their name if that works best. I just want to give back to the community for all of the wonderful torrents I've been able to use.

I've read the rules. No desire to upload RAR archives, applications, etc.

Thank you!

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
hoarderx:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-18 11:29:25(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 9

Hello Torrentgalaxy .. i have access to huge library of movies and tv show ( remuxes and encodes) and i would like to upload here and share with people here some of my library and focus on great quality first. i have read all the rules here.

Last edited by hoarderx on 2024-02-18 12:10:47

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-18 13:25:34(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

hboisforhobos wrote:

Hi TorrentGalaxy,

I would like to upload a few movies I haven't found anywhere else. I'd also like to upload a large volume of videos I haven't seen a complete set of elsewhere.

I don't have a presence anywhere else. I haven't uploaded before. To be honest, I doubt I could keep up with 5 uploads a month. I'd be happy to share my torrent with someone else and have them publish it under their name if that works best. I just want to give back to the community for all of the wonderful torrents I've been able to use.

I've read the rules. No desire to upload RAR archives, applications, etc.

Thank you!
Welcome hboisforhobos
In fairness to others, if you can't meet the minimum upload requirements, I cant approve your application.
If there comes a time you feel you can satisfy our requirements, feel free to reapply.
Thanks anyway.

Declined

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hboisforhobos, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-18 13:28:03(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

hoarderx wrote:

Hello Torrentgalaxy .. i have access to huge library of movies and tv show ( remuxes and encodes) and i would like to upload here and share with people here some of my library and focus on great quality first. i have read all the rules here.
Welcome hoarderx:_trial_uploader::_male:
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Thanks.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
hoarderx:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-18 15:10:41(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 9

i used to uploading to other trackers ( can't mention them since they are private ) and have over 1000 uploads there ( mostly movies ) between remuxes and encodes and currently having more than 32tb seeding and my current uploading speed is 1000mbps.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-18 15:19:10(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

hoarderx wrote:

i used to uploading to other trackers ( can't mention them since they are private ) and have over 1000 uploads there ( mostly movies ) between remuxes and encodes and currently having more than 32tb seeding and my current uploading speed is 1000mbps.
Please reply to my PM hoarderx:_trial_uploader::_male:

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-18 15:55:02(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

hoarderx wrote:

Please reply to my PM hoarderx:_trial_uploader::_male:
Thanks for your prompt reply

Notes:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, .ISO, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file. Doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044
You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
RadioPrestilka:_trial_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-18 16:11:08(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 28

Hi I want to add my movies coded by me! I work with the program Handbreak! I have a large collection of movies in MKV, with subtitles added in different languages, Bulgarian, Russian, English are always present! I will be happy to help develop the site. I'm currently using Google Translate...

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-18 16:41:45(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

RadioPrestilka wrote:

Hi I want to add my movies coded by me! I work with the program Handbreak! I have a large collection of movies in MKV, with subtitles added in different languages, Bulgarian, Russian, English are always present! I will be happy to help develop the site. I'm currently using Google Translate...
Hello RadioPrestilka:_trial_uploader::_male:
Please reply to my PM.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-18 18:31:00(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

RadioPrestilka wrote:

Hello RadioPrestilka:_trial_uploader::_male:
Please reply to my PM.
Thanks for your reply

Notes:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, .ISO, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file. Doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

If you need reliable trackers you can find a regularly updated list of working trackers here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1044
You can use up to 15 trackers but when you add them to your client, be sure to insert a blank line between each one, just as there is in the list.

Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
talismanPosted at 2024-02-19 20:01:33(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello Galaxy Team,

I intend to upload softwares, music, OSs and all of these sorts. Please grant my uploader status.

Thanks.

Last edited by talisman on 2024-02-19 20:17:32

talismanPosted at 2024-02-19 20:17:08(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear Galaxy Team,

I want to upload my music collection, OSs, ebooks, my ripped movies and all of these sorts. Please approve my upload status.

Thanks.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-19 20:30:14(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

talisman wrote:

Dear Galaxy Team,

I want to upload my music collection, OSs, ebooks, my ripped movies and all of these sorts. Please approve my upload status.

Thanks.
Hi    talisman .
Please read cover page of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Also note the following:  
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.
Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bebadoPosted at 2024-02-20 23:00:46(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2
Uploads: 1

Hello dear people.

I have notice that torrentgalaxy as become one of the most used websites in a while now.

I am interested to be an uploader of movies and music. If only uploader of movies, that's ok.
I can upload a variety of content from rare movies to 1080p x264, x265 to 4K resolution.
I'm an uploader on portuguese trackers but I speak perfect english, no problem at all.
I would make a total full description on all the posted movies content.
I do not wish to upload games or apps in the future, so don't worry.
A trial upload Status would be very welcome.
I have 1GBps down and upload optic fiber and also got a seedbox 3Gbps down and upload.
I have plenty of time and patience and I would very dedicated to this tracker. This tracker could be something more, sometimes it needs some movies with better resolutions and I am here to help you. :_love

I have read the rules.
I won't upload any rar file and I would always leave the .txt TorrentGalaxy
Putting P2P back on the rails...

Thanks for reading, excellent people.
Your tracker is becoming better and better. :_;)

Post liked by - homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-20 23:21:57(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bebado wrote:

Hello dear people.

I have notice that torrentgalaxy as become one of the most used websites in a while now.

I am interested to be an uploader of movies and music. If only uploader of movies, that's ok.
I can upload a variety of content from rare movies to 1080p x264, x265 to 4K resolution.
I'm an uploader on portuguese trackers but I speak perfect english, no problem at all.
I have 1GBps down and upload optic fiber and also got a seedbox 3Gbps down and upload.
I have plenty of time and patience and I would very dedicated to this tracker. This tracker could be something more, sometimes it needs some movies with better resolutions and I am here to help you. :_love

I have read the rules.

Welcome to TGx   bebado.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-21 12:31:03(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

bebado wrote:

Hello dear people.

I have read the rules.

Welcome to TGx   bebado.
Please reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Request.....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material & links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx. :_pirate

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, fing6969:_verified_uploader::_male:, lmsn1981:_male:, miok:_admin:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
rahulshresPosted at 2024-02-23 04:28:13(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dear Galaxy Design Team,

We are a consortium of graphic designers dedicated to producing high-quality content in various formats, including vectors, raster graphics, and 3D designs.

Furthermore, we curate a platform for graphic design enthusiasts to explore our creations through streaming services, although we refrain from offering direct download options.

We eagerly await your feedback.

Best Regards,

weir:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2024-02-23 11:38:52(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 5

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.

Myself is Weir, I am from India, I want to be new uploader

In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
I just want to upload those tv series which I dont find anywhere on internet

rafariosPosted at 2024-02-23 11:42:00(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,

I have some relevant technical ebooks would like to publish.

Please, approve me as uploader.

Thanks in advance

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-23 12:31:39(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

rafarios wrote:

Hello,

I have some relevant technical ebooks would like to publish.

Please, approve me as uploader.

Thanks in advance
Welcome rafarios
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-23 12:42:27(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

rahulshres wrote:

Dear Galaxy Design Team,

We are a consortium of graphic designers dedicated to producing high-quality content in various formats, including vectors, raster graphics, and 3D designs.

Furthermore, we curate a platform for graphic design enthusiasts to explore our creations through streaming services, although we refrain from offering direct download options.

We eagerly await your feedback.

Best Regards,
That sounds like freeware. As a pirate site, we only allow the sharing of copyrighted material that is available for purchase at retail outlets such as Amazon, etc.
Thanks anyway.
Application declined

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
platypusp:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2024-02-23 12:42:54(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 101

Hello
Torrentgalaxy is the most used public tracker now and I want to contribute to it.
I am uploader in a well know public anime tracker but as anonymous so I can't share link but can share Screenshots if you want.
I am patient and a dedicated seeder.
I want to upload movies and tv shows which are rare mostly and not uploaded by others. I would like to help out the community as much as I can.
I have read all rules and have excepted them. I hope you will grant me the pleasure to contribute.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-23 12:50:17(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

weir wrote:

Please post an introduction about your self and mention if you are an existing uploader/encoder.

Myself is Weir, I am from India, I want to be new uploader

In case you are new uploader, please state what torrent category or categories  you are planning to upload.
I just want to upload those tv series which I dont find anywhere on internet
Hello weir:_trial_uploader:
By introduction we mean, tell us your uploading history. Have you uploaded before? Where? What's your username? Can you link us to some of your torrents on other sites?
Thanks

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends