Your Favourite Uploader

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2023-04-08 07:29:45(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795
Uploads: 0

ooh me too nearly everything i download comes from TG :) so many wonderful uploaders and many who have come from ET days :)
but sadly some who are no longer uploading but still very grateful to them :)

Thank you all :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, nexamis:_verified_uploader::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
realityshow:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2023-04-09 02:24:43(55Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 390

As hard drive space is a precious commodity and i tend to collect TV shows &  prefer the uploaders that go out of their way to make the smallest file sizes at the best or average quality. For some tv shows i dont mind if its 480p as i only have an 1080p Tv anyways. Things like survivor, big brother, the challenge, simpsons, american dad and various reality throw away shows of which i plan to watch only once; i just get the 480p ones from mSD. The other shows i try to get 720p from Minx or 2nd resort; Megusta. The GalaxyTV packs are always great and comprises the majority of my hard drives. If i watch a show that i really love then i will get it at 1080p as then i`ll wanna watch it again, otherwise i usually only watch something once. Joybell from UTR is proably my fav uploader of all time for the amazing h.265 1080p with incrediblly small file sizes; tho sadly UTR as a whole seems to have stopped :(

I like some of the regular galaxy uploaders like xgimpyx as he always seems to get big brother or australian survivor alot of the times beforere anyone else.Other include ZMNT & EDGE2020 for their H.265 stuff + Edge has started to do A.I upscales. Lando18 for his old cartoons.Garthock for some of the shows i couldnt find anywhere else. Oh also to Wunderr who released alot of rare TV shows last year onto torrentgalaxy. Particularly First Wave one of my all time favorite sci fi shows as a 720p A.I upscale.

The person who starts releasing H.266 Tv shows at very low file sizes; bundled with a modded version of VLC player to play the files will instantly become my new favorite uploader hint, hint.

Of course if i had loads of money to buy multiple 22TB drives, an 8K TV and didnt have to rely on basic lowest connection broadband then i may go for the very high file sizes from other uploaders, but hey you make do with what you have, and frankly i`m pretty happy with the great content i already get. Thanks to all uploaders in general for taking the time to share your stuff, you are all awesome! + to those who take the time to seed you are integral to spreading the joy.

Last edited by realityshow on 2023-04-09 02:29:47

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Xorn:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-04-09 22:08:11(54Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 584

MY favorite is all you guys/gals(and in between)
I could elaborate on why it's good to have many uploaders etc etc etc
It would be wrong to single one out imo

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
YoungBloodNY82:_blocked:Posted at 2023-07-28 13:21:52(39Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 274

While I have a deep appreciation and admiration for all Uploaders on TGX, I do indeed have a favorite Uploader and that would be RedBaron58. I find the quality always to be above par and almost every single upload I have personally enjoyed! Thanks for all that you do!!

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SpaceCracker35:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-20 19:23:15(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 18

My Favourite Uploaders and for me also Legends are Bubanee, Vtwin88cube, ThumperDC, TNTVillage, rjaa, P.boy, TGxMovies and an no longer exsisting one but i can't remember his name but he was a very good music uploader i always found him on frostwire. I loved his uploads so he was for me a legend.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-20 19:33:56(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3560

I couldn't name just one favorite uploader.

I have favourites for music (FLACs and MP3s); for audiobooks (fiction, non-fiction); classic TV shows (Brit and American); new TV shows (again, Brit and American); HD movies; eBooks (fiction, non-fiction, science and text books); and software (Win and MacOS, games as well as applications), and they're all different peepz that have their own specialities.

Naming one uploader would exclude the others who are all amazing... I just couldn't do it... spread the love... love ALL our uploaders 😘😘😘 ❤️❤️❤️

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Melg:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-20 19:47:09(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3035

As mentioned by LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, there are many amazing uploaders out there.

But I'm going for the grandfather of uploaders, aXXo.  
If he/she/they are out there, you were the best.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Melg:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SpaceCracker35:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-20 20:18:20(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 18

I can't so much about torrent galaxys uploader because i'm a new member and i need time to try everyone out.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Melg:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-20 20:21:28(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 174

Just reseeding mostly with what I have so...
I have no real fav.. but uploaders with good working ones I´m really happy with...

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-20 23:59:23(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715

Verum for the ufc uploads,although hasnt been the same for a while,still nice when i see an upload :_:)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-02-21 00:04:59(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Me :_:-):_:-):_facepalm

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-21 00:05:47(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Soup wrote:

As long as you can trust yerself 👀🤣🤣

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-02-21 00:06:29(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

xJOHNNYx wrote:

Soup wrote:

As long as you can trust yerself 👀🤣🤣
Debatable at best :_:D ........... But seriously, i do like battlestar's tv uploads and movie wise i'm patrial to MgB and eyez's content

Last edited by Soup on 2024-02-21 00:08:52

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:

Sitefriends