Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-02 14:35:37(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715
Uploads: 0

xJOHNNYx wrote:

I noticed there are some members that do not understand the *No double posting* rule.
As in 8 posts in a row, or even 12 posts in a row that I noticed yesterday :_facepalm

The rule exists, therefore it should be followed.
If i make 2 in a row -- and i have -- i wait til someone else posts before posting in that thread again.
I certainly would not post 12 songs, or wallpapers, etc, in a row.

Enforce it, or lose it.

This concludes my uncaffenated feedback, please have a nice day 🏴‍☠️🙂☕
No double posting could be seen as dont post the same wallpaper/song etc twice,or same post twice in a row.

Or it could be seen as i have to wait for someone to post before i can post again.

And if its the latter,very little people break the rule

Last edited by Barharmar on 2024-02-02 14:36:41

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-02-02 14:36:53(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Barharmar wrote:

xJOHNNYx wrote:

I noticed there are some members that do not understand the *No double posting* rule.
As in 8 posts in a row, or even 12 posts in a row that I noticed yesterday :_facepalm

The rule exists, therefore it should be followed.
If i make 2 in a row -- and i have -- i wait til someone else posts before posting in that thread again.
I certainly would not post 12 songs, or wallpapers, etc, in a row.

Enforce it, or lose it.

This concludes my uncaffenated feedback, please have a nice day 🏴‍☠️🙂☕
No double posting could be seen as dont post the same wallpaper/song etc twice,or same post twice in a row.

Or it could be seen as i have to wait for someone to post before i can post again.
The latter. Why would anyone post same thing twice. Cmon:_facepalm

Post liked by - CowGirl:_kitty:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-02 14:48:48(12Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

Public topics/threads are often created by members so the rules vary. Some allow for posting after a set period of time (usually 20 or 30 minutes), regardless of whether or not anyone else has posted. This can help keep the topic alive. Before participating in a topic, members should read the opening post to find out the rules for that particular topic.

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-03 22:31:30(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 1248

Lolz and post it

Mafketel wrote:

Image error

Do you have
any feedback

Or

Image error

A feature request relating to
the functioning of the site

Do let us know.

Normal site rules apply

any posts which have nothing
to do with feedback, requests
or are an attack on another
member, uploader or staff.
Will be deleted without any warning.
If repeated it will result in a
temporary ban.
Better known as
Rule 55

Image error

Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-02-08 23:17:14(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 79

Any chance of getting a sub-forum for subtitles request? I'm currently looking for the below and not having any luck finding English subs for it. Thanks

Looking for English subtitles for "Le Règne Animal)(2023)" aka "Le Règne animal (2023)". Thanks

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/943134-le-regne-animal?language=en-US#:~:text=Fiction%202h%2010m-,Overview,will%20change%20their%20lives%20forever.

Last edited by CowGirl on 2024-02-09 01:13:28

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-09 00:46:15(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

CowGirl wrote:

Any chance of getting a sub-forum for subtitles request? I'm currently looking for the below and not having any luck finding English subs for it. Thanks

Looking for subtitles for "Le Règne Animal)(2023)" aka "Le Règne animal (2023)". Thanks

https://www.themoviedb.org/movie/943134-le-regne-animal?language=en-US#:~:text=Fiction%202h%2010m-,Overview,will%20change%20their%20lives%20forever.
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/9880271/the-animal-kingdom-en   << english subs for "Le Regne Animal" a.k.a. "The Animal Kingdom"
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/sublanguageid-all/idmovie-1242085  << other languages for "Le Regne Animal"...Romanian/Chinese/Finish/Italian/Spanish etc etc.

Enjoy:_party:_pirate

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2024-02-09 00:47:29

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-02-09 01:12:24(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

CowGirl wrote:

Looking for subtitles for "Le Règne Animal)(2023)" aka "Le Règne animal (2023)". Thanks

https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/subtitles/9880271/the-animal-kingdom-en   << english subs for "Le Regne Animal" a.k.a. "The Animal Kingdom"
https://www.opensubtitles.org/en/search/sublanguageid-all/idmovie-1242085  << other languages for "Le Regne Animal"...Romanian/Chinese/Finish/Italian/Spanish etc etc.

Enjoy:_party:_pirate
Thanks, must have been posted shortly after I checked and gave up.

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Marco86Posted at 2024-02-15 12:09:26(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Torrentgalaxy has anti torrent rules

I'm a torrent user since the beginning, I was a big uploader on another site. And I have never seen a torrent site that is so anti torrent and filesharing like Torrentgalaxy.

Recently my comment was removed and I got a penalty point for making the seeder and the community aware in the comments that a few torrents need reseeding. Mindblowing how my comment was removed, posting reseed and upload request is exactly what the comment section is there for! Apperantly some members of the Torrentgalaxy staff don't even know how torrents work and have no interest in filesharing, this is also apparent by the rule that no upload requests are allowed in the comments. When I was a uploader I pretty much needed the comment section to see what upload requests existed!:_facepalm

This is supposed to be a file sharing site and not facebook:_facepalm

It also speaks volumes that you get a penalty point when you support filesharing and are not allowed to comment or post on the forum, I wonder what the Torrentgalaxy staff wants to hide? The fact that a penalty point system was even implemented already tells you that this site is a honey pot which main purpose is to censor and block filesharing instead of promoting it. I would never use such a site if rarbg where still around.

Post liked by - sak500
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-15 12:21:16(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Marco86 wrote:

I'm a torrent user since the beginning, I was a big uploader on another site. And I have never seen a torrent site that is so anti torrent and filesharing like Torrentgalaxy.

Recently my comment was removed and I got a penalty point for making the seeder and the community aware in the comments that a few torrents need reseeding. Mindblowing how my comment was removed, posting reseed and upload request is exactly what the comment section is there for! Apperantly some members of the Torrentgalaxy staff don't even know how torrents work and have no interest in filesharing, this is also apparent by the rule that no upload requests are allowed in the comments. When I was a uploader I pretty much needed the comment section to see what upload requests existed!:_facepalm

It also speaks volumes that you get a penalty point when you support filesharing and are not allowed to comment or post on the forum, I wonder what the Torrentgalaxy staff wants to hide? The fact that a penalty point system was even implemented already tells you that this site is a honey pot which main purpose is to censor and block filesharing instead of promoting it. I would never use such a site if rarbg where still around.
Reading and following the rules = No penalties.

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, CowGirl:_kitty:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-02-15 16:57:17(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Marco86 wrote:

Shame your first post on the site is a COMPLETE PILE OF :_shit :_facepalm

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-15 18:31:01(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Marco86 wrote:

Noboby forces you to use this site.
And we have several threads for reseed requests or for any request for that matter. All members can use those to make their requests.
As I already said in my reply to your pm...
The comment section is ment for thanking the uploader, rating the upload itself and to give your opinion on the content of the upload.
Requests are made in the forums.
But we're glad to have been able to help you get this off your chest.
Thanks for dropping in and don't forget to close the door on your way out..
See you next time.

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-15 19:10:44(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

Marco86 wrote:

yada yada yada....can anyone see my point...?...i had a point and now i don't...?....i see no point in this...?....can anyone point me in the right direction...?...etc etc
I would never use such a site if rarbg where still around.
rarbg:_:-*.....where you used to get a straight off ban for posting anything but a thanks in the comments...:_:O:_:O:_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-15 20:41:50(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 137

Marco86 wrote:

Quote "I was a big uploader on another site."
If you are a so called big uploader on the other site, why than come over to this site? Nobody forces you to come over here.

Quote "that is so anti torrent"
How anti-torrent it is? No explanation given and straight start shooting bullets over here?

Quote "Recently my comment was removed and I got a penalty point"
I do not see your comment got removed and got penalise, unless you are login from other user id?

Quote "comments that a few torrents need reseeding"
There is a reseeding thread over here, perhaps you can go explore 1st before start shooting bullets at here. Any issues/feedback, there is also a thread cater for this, again go explore for that.

Quote "Apperantly some members of the Torrentgalaxy staff don't even know how torrents work and have no interest in filesharing"
How can they be staff if do not know what is torrent? I think you are insulting everybody's intellectual over here by implying we are all here for social media as mentioned by you?

Quote "this is also apparent by the rule that no upload requests are allowed in the comments."
There is a request thread specially for this.

Lastly, as per your last paragraph, if it really upset you by using this site, feel free to use other "real" file sharing site.  There is no need to have negative energy, remember a moment spend on negative energy means a moment of positive energy lost.

Chilli and peace.

Post liked by - zuluDROOG:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, jopa66:_trial_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-02-16 15:17:36(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30381

Hmmmmmmm

Quote:

Posted at 2024-02-15 12:09:26
A whole 12 minutes as a member .... wow ... :_facepalm

Marco86 wrote:

And I have never seen a torrent site that is so anti torrent and filesharing like Torrentgalaxy.
You need to get around a bit more then.
The only real issue with this site is its ridiculous "fence".

Marco86 wrote:

Recently my comment was removed and I got a penalty point for making the seeder and the community aware in the comments that a few torrents need reseeding. Mindblowing how my comment was removed, posting reseed and upload request is exactly what the comment section is there for!
You missed a word, its actually  "exactly what the comment section is not there for!"
Every torrent lists how many seeders it has, and the site has multiple reseed request topics, comments are not necessary for either.

Marco86 wrote:

I would never use such a site if rarbg where still around.
Then why are you [still] here ? There are plenty of other sites, I should know, I use most of them.  :_:P

Post liked by - zuluDROOG:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, CowGirl:_kitty:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Kingpin111Posted at 2024-02-16 20:48:30(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

Any chance of a filter to remove 720p from HD content?
720p hasn't been considered HD for many years now.
It's 2024 not 2014.  :_:P

Cheers!

Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-02-17 03:08:49(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30381

Kingpin111 wrote:

Says who ?

Kingpin111 wrote:

The year makes no difference, HD is 720p or 1080p.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-17 06:54:08(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2205
Uploads: 416

Saturn5 wrote:

Kingpin111 wrote:

Says who ?
YouTube apparently :_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Kingpin111Posted at 2024-02-17 07:37:31(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Saturn5 wrote:

Kingpin111 wrote:

Says who ?

Kingpin111 wrote:

Yes it is still technically HD.
My comment stands though.
Would love to be able to filter out 720p content from HD.

CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-02-17 09:37:18(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Saturn5 wrote:

Kingpin111 wrote:

Says who ?

Kingpin111 wrote:

While Kingpin is truly completely clueless HD is ANYTHING 720p and above, NOT just 720p and 1080p.:_facepalm

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-17 09:45:22(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Kingpin111 wrote:

Then use *1080p* as a search.
Problem solved

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:
Kingpin111Posted at 2024-02-17 12:51:10(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

Kingpin111 wrote:

Problem solved
I don't use search.  I browse the new uploads everyday.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Kingpin111Posted at 2024-02-17 13:13:44(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

CowGirl wrote:

Saturn5 wrote:

Kingpin111 wrote:

Says who ?

Kingpin111 wrote:

While Kingpin is truly completely clueless HD is ANYTHING 720p and above, NOT just 720p and 1080p.:_facepalm
Why so rude? As I said above yes it is technically HD.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-17 14:14:59(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

That's enough debate.
Please stay on topic.

Post liked by - zuluDROOG:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-02-17 16:00:12(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Kingpin111 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Kingpin111 wrote:

Problem solved
I don't use search.  I browse the new uploads everyday.
That's one way of doing it.
If you want to exclude 720p you can use the search engine of the site.
If you have any other questions feel free to ask them here or by pm.

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, CowGirl:_kitty:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-02-17 22:31:46(9Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quote:

20 reputation points have automatically been removed by our penalty system.

Reason:
Staff deleted your review to Kingpin111:
Don't troll the forums.

You can enable your review system again in 1 month

This penalty will be visibile in your profile.
That was unnecessary, both the -5 points I gave him and my 20 points need to be restored.

Last edited by CowGirl on 2024-02-17 22:35:40

Sitefriends