NotNeo's scripts and styles

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-05-21 06:20:10(153Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 416

Excellent NotNeo :_:)

Thank you

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-15 16:46:34(136Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 325
Uploads: 324

Awsome work..Looks amazing

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-08 20:22:16(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I doubt NotNeo will see this as he's not been here since 2022.

As of today the makeover script no longer work as it should.. could be due to code changes on the site itself.

Hiding Hot Picks and Twitter Feed will hide them, but now moves the whole page to the left leaving a blank border on the right.
Hiding Radio no longer works.
Hiding Staff Picks no longer works.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-08 20:28:54(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081
Uploads: 0

sherb wrote:

As of today the makeover script no longer work as it should.. could be due to code changes on the site itself.

Hiding Hot Picks and Twitter Feed will hide them, but now moves the whole page to the left leaving a blank border on the right.
Same here , hopefully it can be taken care soon.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Deep61:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2024-02-08 20:36:27(11Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4528

bigboy12 wrote:

sherb wrote:

Same here , hopefully it can be taken care soon.
don't hold your breath as I think only NotNeo can modify his end,I used to beta test a lot of his new scripts

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
NotNeo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-02-14 17:37:43(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 150

Image error
Thou hast summoned me from my eternal rest?

I still come around here every now and then just to do a little checkup. :)
I'll check out the script.

PS: Hi Deep, long time no see. Hope life has been treating you well, my favorite userscript beta tester :D

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
NotNeo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-02-14 18:29:00(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 150

Update for...
TorrentGalaxy Makeover
v2.1.0:
Updated to work with current version of TG as of 14.02.2024
- "Hide News items" not confirmed to work because there doesn't appear to be a news element there currently, but theoretically should work if it appears(?)
- Shoutbox stuff not confirmed to work because I don't have access to it anymore, but I left the CSS for it as is and at least the main chatbox CSS class seems to remain the same so maybe the shoutbox related features work as is?

Thanks to sherb, bigboy12, Deep61 and Maf for the bug reports :)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-02-14 18:49:50(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you for the update NotNeo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_kitty::_sun:

Very much appreciated :_:)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2024-02-14 20:03:52(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4528

Thank you for the update NotNeo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_kitty::_sun:

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-02-14 20:44:22(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081

Thank you  NotNeo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_kitty::_sun: all good my end.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-02-16 17:25:35(10Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3502

Thanks NotNeo:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_kitty::_sun:
I knew you'd come through. :_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends