Site problems

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-11 13:08:42(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2210
Uploads: 416

Cant see your image, but yes I think mine is the same..... all ok on android phone, desktop is unusable..... I know maintenance was carried out earlier and this will no doubt be the cause.....

All will be good in time :_:)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-11 13:18:31(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

And back to normal :_:D

Post liked by - xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-12 07:16:06(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I seem to have lost 63 posts in the last 5 days :_:O

(7th Jan)Image error      (12th Jan)Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-01-12 08:43:58(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

sherb wrote:

I seem to have lost 63 posts in the last 5 days :_:O

(7th Jan)Image error      (12th Jan)Image error
That's probably due to the recent downtime or due to thread clean up.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-12 22:33:34(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Site works good today :_:D :_party Just chillin at trumps house doing bong rips till he passes out then ima rob his house with a U-Haul truck :_:-@

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-12 22:42:25(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

CowGirl wrote:

shameless wrote:

CowGirl wrote:

shameless wrote:

relles wrote:

Thank you for the info.  Yeah tried all of the listed to no avail.  Will check later and see if it "self sorted" but get same screen as jaxe posted.  Appreciate the assistance  :_:D
I think the website might just be broken as nothing really seems to work.
The site does have more than it's share of problems, but nothing to stop one from logging in and using it if they are willing to wait for a bit when it does have issues. Now that RATRBG is dead this is the best torrent site in my book. I especially like not having to jump through hoops just to make a request for a particular torrents. The main thing is it is in working order far more than it isn't.
Rarbg was not rats so your ratrbg is false. Do not dis other sites for real its not cool, rarbg was a god of torrent sites do not disrespect what was.
DO NOT TAKE A SIMPLE TYPO AND TURN IT INTO SOMETHING YOU DAMN WELL KNOW IT WASN'T.

I complimented RARBG, I did not disparage it. Do not try to take focus off your foul nasty worthless posts by going after me or others. You might also want to try using the English language correctly.
Sorry about that cowgirl sometimes I run my mouth and talk shyt my bad I just sometimes cant help it as im so mofukn shameless :_:-):_:-):_:-) But im sowwy :_:-(

Post liked by - CowGirl:_kitty:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-01-12 22:54:16(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

This is an official thread.
Let's stay on topic.
Thanks.

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CowGirl:_kitty:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-13 00:10:51(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

This is an official thread.
Let's stay on topic.
Thanks.
Only real site problem is seeds and lack of them, how about make a merge seed plugin that detects other trackers using the same torrent and have it auto merge into galaxytorrent or set the site to work on login users only. If the ratio is ban have the site pm a warning there ratio is getting low and have em top it up or else. I know this is an open site but seeds are the brain of this site without seeds there is nothing. There is an irc server that uses a youtube plugin as a storage host that all contents is hosted from private youtube accounts and all dcc downloads fast and youtube is doing all the storage base as a source. You can even use an api to stream instead of download if you want and also it has an iks share making it even better.

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-01-14 19:53:22(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30381

Well, you certainly made me laugh.  :_facepalm

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-01-16 18:43:10(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Saturn5 wrote:

Well, you certainly made me laugh.  :_facepalm
Well thats what im here for brother :_:-) making people roflmao :_:-) NaaMean braH!

Post liked by - DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
KoKoChrome:_trusted_user::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-01-18 09:36:39(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi,
I can't find the download button on any of the torrents
I could see the lists of torrents, for example book torrents, but the buttons for downloading are missing.
Is it me or the site has issues?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-18 10:01:18(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 1248

KoKoChrome wrote:

Hi,
I can't find the download button on any of the torrents
I could see the lists of torrents, for example book torrents, but the buttons for downloading are missing.
Is it me or the site has issues?
...All OK this end...
Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-01-18 15:10:21(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

shameless wrote:

NaaMean braH!
English speaking site. Thanks:_facepalm

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 00:45:30(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2950

Sent a big pm..and it got lost in space somewhere.....
Sent 1 very smaal.one....and it sits in my outgoing 4 times??

Spooky :_facepalm

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2024-01-19 01:09:26(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

I had same issue earlier sending a few msgs out. ⬆️ Seems fine now, msgs gone.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 04:31:38(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 335
Uploads: 706

Is this some sort of glitch on my side?

Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
CowGirl:_kitty:Posted at 2024-01-19 11:31:31(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 79

I still cannot post to other member's pages and supposedly by now I'm suppose to be able to.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 11:55:25(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

Uploads by GRAV1TY:_verified_uploader::_turtle:  are appearing in chat in the wrong format...

Image error

They appear to be the upload widgets used in forums etc with the floaty poster image takin up the screen:_facepalm
...not the usual clickable link with no images present that other uploads appear as...including other movie uploads and other formats.:_:D
Gonna clog up chat pretty quick if it spreads to other uploaders:_:O:_eyes

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2024-01-19 11:56:44

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-01-19 12:34:33(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Uploads by GRAV1TY:_verified_uploader::_turtle:  are appearing in chat in the wrong format...

Image error

They appear to be the upload widgets used in forums etc with the floaty poster image takin up the screen:_facepalm
...not the usual clickable link with no images present that other uploads appear as...including other movie uploads and other formats.:_:D
Gonna clog up chat pretty quick if it spreads to other uploaders:_:O:_eyes
Thanks B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: we definitely have to stop that from spreading... We don't want another pandemic... 🤣

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CowGirl:_kitty:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-01-19 12:49:23(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

appdoze wrote:

Image error
Please be more specific. Your image shows the standard dialog box from the uploading page.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2024-01-19 13:03:57(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1336
Uploads: 26223

miok wrote:

appdoze wrote:

Image error
Please be more specific. Your image shows the standard dialog box from the uploading page.
I think he refering to the upload torrent box has moved from the centre to the left(just noticed it too)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-01-19 13:08:41(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Ksenia wrote:

miok wrote:

appdoze wrote:

Image error
I think he refering to the upload torrent box has moved from the centre to the left(just noticed it too)
Good eye Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:
It probably got relocated when the "ads included" checkbox was removed.

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 14:12:36(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 335
Uploads: 706

Ksenia wrote:

miok wrote:

appdoze wrote:

Image error
yeah that's what i was talking about... It just feels odd that's all :_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
kazalyPosted at 2024-01-20 06:31:57(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 41

Site issues:
Yesterday I couldn't post.
Today I can't search; apparently I would need to change my IP ????
Are we having issues?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
OPQuest:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-23 18:14:56(13Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 79

CAPTCHA seems to be playing up. Not accepting any correct input.
Was initially unable to log-in but managed to do so via the forum page.
Still unable to access torrents as every genre selection brings up the CAPTCHA again.
:_:(

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends