TV Show Requests

Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-11 03:56:27(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 715
Uploads: 0

thegreeneyedgal wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

maximusdecimus wrote:

James May: Our Man in... (S03) India
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11302324/
3 Episodes / 1080p Please
Pm sent
Hi Barharmar can you pls send me episode 3 please as well ?

Thank you in advance
Yep

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
thegreeneyedgal:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty:Posted at 2024-01-11 05:05:58(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35

Thank you very much Barharmar!!

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
kazalyPosted at 2024-01-11 06:44:32(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 41

Does anyone know what's going on with S04 of Miss Scarlet and the Duke?
The season premiered 4 days ago on PBS and Passport but all I can find so far are shitty Russian dubs.
Gotta keep she who must be obeyed happy (she knows it's out and I do know what's good for me)

homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-01-11 07:31:19(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 190

kazaly wrote:

The season premiered 4 days ago on PBS and Passport but all I can find so far are shitty Russian dubs.
Gotta keep she who must be obeyed happy (she knows it's out and I do know what's good for me)
Pm sent

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, thegreeneyedgal:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty:, splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-11 07:37:05(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 135
Uploads: 71

kazaly wrote:

According to Wiki and IMDb 4 x 6 premiered on 07 January, S04E06 airs 11 Feb. You might have better luck on TGx after 11 Feb when users upload season packs!

In case you're desperate, I'm sending you a PM for search result link on Release BB where all S04 episodes are at!

HTH  Cheers

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:
Guyute:_trial_uploader::_male::_kitty:Posted at 2024-01-12 01:26:33(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2
Uploads: 54

I posted it here:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/15825837/Pok--mon-Concierge-Netflix-Web-1080Px-x264-5-1-Guyute

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-12 19:30:41(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 535

Happy 2024 My Fellow TGX Friends 🙂

I have a TV Show Request that I would like to pass along, in hopes that someone could help upload it. I have done several searches and while TGX has the last three seasons available in small file packs in 720p resolution and a few other sites have the first few seasons available but in very poor quality and with little resources. Ultimately, I would love 720p in either x264 or HEVC x265, mp4, mkv or avi is fine. The TV show packs for the first 8 seasons I am looking for is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I do know that they are in 16:9 for the entire seasons now, so really that's all I am really looking for. I would love it if someone could put some or all of these seasons up on here in that format but I also understand that this is a big request and likely will not be a high priority, so I'm not expecting to get lucky on this but I'll try anyways. I have included a IMDb link below for the uploaders reference. As always, thank you very much to all the uploaders, staff and members for all their help and hard work! Keep Calm and Carry On! 😁

Very Respectfully,
Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle: 🤘😎

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0472954/

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-01-12 19:45:53(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2054

Dimebag wrote:

I have a TV Show Request that I would like to pass along, in hopes that someone could help upload it. I have done several searches and while TGX has the last three seasons available in small file packs in 720p resolution and a few other sites have the first few seasons available but in very poor quality and with little resources. Ultimately, I would love 720p in either x264 or HEVC x265, mp4, mkv or avi is fine. The TV show packs for the first 8 seasons I am looking for is It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. I do know that they are in 16:9 for the entire seasons now, so really that's all I am really looking for. I would love it if someone could put some or all of these seasons up on here in that format but I also understand that this is a big request and likely will not be a high priority, so I'm not expecting to get lucky on this but I'll try anyways. I have included a IMDb link below for the uploaders reference. As always, thank you very much to all the uploaders, staff and members for all their help and hard work! Keep Calm and Carry On! 😁

Very Respectfully,

ohh i want it =) hope someone put it here on TGx

Last edited by EliteZukieNr1 on 2024-01-12 20:21:55

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
lcbPosted at 2024-01-12 20:39:42(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

this a suggestion for a show that is released but not up here

an old school cop procedural, mystery, mild comedy, Wild Cards, Canadian show; though convinced as USA, i think

was on my watch out list; seen it now, and found to be a good example of the genre

it is ten eps, one so far. TVMaze, IMDb, and my preemptive TGx bookmark

availability is Wild.Cards.S01E01.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BAE and Wild.Cards.S01E01.720p.WEBRip.x264-BAE. suggesting usual straight upload and transcode

upd, have been pm'd twice with hookups, so please no more, but thanks if you were going to. please see my two short followups on this same page if you want help further, thx (post, post)

Last edited by lcb on 2024-01-13 16:53:35

Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-12 21:28:16(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dimebag wrote:

Very Respectfully,

So your looking for season 1-8 in 720p?

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-12 23:31:09(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Barharmar wrote:

Dimebag wrote:

Very Respectfully,

Yes Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: I suppose I was a bit all over the place on that post! :_facepalm Thanks for clearing that up for everyone!!:_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-13 00:21:58(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dimebag wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

Dimebag wrote:

Very Respectfully,

Yes Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: I suppose I was a bit all over the place on that post! :_facepalm Thanks for clearing that up for everyone!!:_:-):_:-)
Season 1-4 seems to only be in 480p dvd rip,or 1080p remux but each episode is 5gb :_:-) season 5-8 are easy to find in 1080 x265 about 600mb an episode.if you want the links just pm me :_:) have an awesome weekend

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
irresistiblPosted at 2024-01-13 01:54:48(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Friends of TGx! Is there any chance someone is able to upload a quality x265 encode of the complete second season of Vigil? Something that has greater than just 2 channels of audio?

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt11846996/

Perhaps QxR:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie: or THGhost:_trusted_user::_female::_sun:?

Many thanks :_love

lcbPosted at 2024-01-13 04:35:49(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

homer wrote:

Pm sent
thank you, good hookup, but sorry, i meant i suggest it as a show for regular upload since it has been overlooked; me, i already got it. thanks again though

Post liked by - homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
P00HPosted at 2024-01-13 07:43:41(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hey, Gang, first time post! :_:O So, I was looking to help my mom find one of her old favorites-- A show called "Sunday Best". It was a Reality/Competition show similar to that of American Idol or The Voice, except it primarily focused on gospel music; airing on BET for 10 seasons (2007-2020). While I'm not necessarily look for all 10 seasons (though that'd be great!) as I know it may be quite the task, I'd be thrilled if you guys could help me find at least one complete season! I've tried searching both here on TGx & subsequent sites, but the episodes are both individually posted, and not seeded at all; there were two episodes uploaded here via the TGxTV team, but it was just two random episodes from season 9. Again, not entirely sure how feasible this is given it's a fairly niche/specific title, but if anyone can find it, I know this community can!

Additionally, for myself, I'd LOVE to get my hands on a couple of my faves as well! At the moment, I'm looking for Season(s) 2-5 of Total Drama-- An animated Canadian Reality-TV Parody Cartoon created by FreshTV (behind other titles such as "Stoked!" and "6Teen") as well as it's spinoff "The Ridonculous Race" and the subsequent "Total Drama Island" Reboot which premiered in 2023. I'd prefer this title in 720p at very the least, but, if SD were the only quality to be available, I think I could manage lol. Lastly, I'm looking for a Kids/Education show called "The Electric Company" which aired on PBS Kids for 3 seasons (2009-2011).

That's all from me for now, but I want to thank anyone/everyone in advance for the help (if any) as well as being the foundation for this great community that I'm so happy to have found! Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing everyone else's future requests as well, maybe even I could help you find your special show myself sometime down the road...! :_;) Ciao!

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-13 08:35:24(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 135
Uploads: 71

P00H wrote:

Hey, Gang, first time post! :_:O So, I was looking to help my mom find one of her old favorites-- A show called "Sunday Best". It was a Reality/Competition show similar to that of American Idol or The Voice, except it primarily focused on gospel music; airing on BET for 10 seasons (2007-2020). While I'm not necessarily look for all 10 seasons (though that'd be great!) as I know it may be quite the task, I'd be thrilled if you guys could help me find at least one complete season! I've tried searching both here on TGx & subsequent sites, but the episodes are both individually posted, and not seeded at all; there were two episodes uploaded here via the TGxTV team, but it was just two random episodes from season 9. Again, not entirely sure how feasible this is given it's a fairly niche/specific title, but if anyone can find it, I know this community can!
Is this the one to which you refer? (always helps to include and IMDb link for others - the IMDb ref number is searchable here and on many sites

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119175/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sunday_Best_(American_TV_series)

EDIT: PM sent for search result on ReleaseBB for S09 & S10 of Sunday Best (if you're desperate - very slow DL on that site)

Last edited by splitzzzzz on 2024-01-13 08:47:35

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Oldli031Posted at 2024-01-13 09:07:50(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

First reply, is there a video of Disney's "have a laugh!"?

homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-01-13 09:47:05(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 190

P00H wrote:

Additionally, for myself, I'd LOVE to get my hands on a couple of my faves as well! At the moment, I'm looking for Season(s) 2-5 of Total Drama-- An animated Canadian Reality-TV Parody Cartoon created by FreshTV (behind other titles such as "Stoked!" and "6Teen") as well as it's spinoff "The Ridonculous Race" and the subsequent "Total Drama Island" Reboot which premiered in 2023. I'd prefer this title in 720p at very the least, but, if SD were the only quality to be available, I think I could manage lol. Lastly, I'm looking for a Kids/Education show called "The Electric Company" which aired on PBS Kids for 3 seasons (2009-2011).

That's all from me for now, but I want to thank anyone/everyone in advance for the help (if any) as well as being the foundation for this great community that I'm so happy to have found! Thanks again, and I look forward to seeing everyone else's future requests as well, maybe even I could help you find your special show myself sometime down the road...! :_;) Ciao!
Pm sent for
total drama,
Total drama Island
Ridonculous race

Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-13 14:00:31(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

P00H wrote:

and the subsequent "Total Drama Island" Reboot which premiered in 2023.
 Total.Drama.Island.S01.1080p.NF.WEB-DL.AAC.2.0.x264-VietTV
Seeds: 2 / Leechers: 1 / Completed: 503    
DL  

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
thegreeneyedgal:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty:Posted at 2024-01-13 14:06:38(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35

lcb wrote:

this a suggestion for a show that is released but not up here

an old school cop procedural, mystery, mild comedy, Wild Cards, Canadian show; though convinced as USA, i think

was on my watch out list; seen it now, and found to be a good example of the genre

it is ten eps, one so far. TVMaze, IMDb, and my preemptive TGx bookmark

availability is Wild.Cards.S01E01.1080p.WEBRip.x264-BAE and Wild.Cards.S01E01.720p.WEBRip.x264-BAE. suggesting usual straight upload and transcode
pm sent

Post liked by - rickytee29:_male:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Bac2sq1Posted at 2024-01-13 14:13:39(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,
I'm looking for the complete season 4 of "Miss Scarlet and the Duke" in English in 720p, can anyone help with this?

I'd also like to find "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" season 1 complete with English subtitles also in 720p. I'd appreciate any help with these!

Many thanks and Happy New Year all! :_:)

Last edited by Bac2sq1 on 2024-01-13 14:42:28

Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-13 15:31:44(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Bac2sq1 wrote:

Hello,
I'm looking for the complete season 4 of "Miss Scarlet and the Duke" in English in 720p, can anyone help with this?

I'd also like to find "Monarch: Legacy of Monsters" season 1 complete with English subtitles also in 720p. I'd appreciate any help with these!

Many thanks and Happy New Year all! :_:)
Pm sent

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
lcbPosted at 2024-01-13 16:24:11(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

hello, you all. my request, or suggestion, is for the site to do regular uploads of a show that's slipped under their radar. i can get it for myself fine. please someone tell me the right way to make my suggestion, it's not working by what i posted here on this page. thanks though to the well meaning persons

Post liked by - homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
P00HPosted at 2024-01-13 17:36:15(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Yes, this is it! Thanks for the pm btw! :_:)

Post liked by - homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-13 18:11:41(15Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dimebag wrote:

Very Respectfully,

*Update

A super big thanks to homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun: for the hookup on the entire series in 720p! In only a matter of ten minutes, I had the entire 16 seasons ready to go! 🙂
This is why I absolutely love this site! Members like this and the friends I've made on here, have made for an awesome connection, FAR MORE than just your average website! Hats off to my fellow TGX friends and all the staff who have created a truly remarkable place for "like-minded" and truly "unique" people from all over this big blue planet!! Thanks again homer! 👍😁

Post liked by - homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DinoFlicks:_male::_kitty::_turtle:

Sitefriends