BAN The Person Above You

LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-07 20:44:59(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3560
Uploads: 0

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: is banned for making me miss My Royal Pinkness all over again :_:-(:_love

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-07 21:06:17(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

LibidoLesbo is banned for being such a emo..

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-07 21:17:46(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: is banned again :_:O:_:O:_:O for being such a heartless meanie :_:O:_:O :_facepalm:_facepalm

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-07 21:21:34(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

LL is banned because she seems to have forgotten that she is the reason why I'm heartless....
You stole it...

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-07 21:30:03(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: is banned because my wife -- oh :_love:_love love of my life :_love:_love he's crazy, honest -- sometimes  stalks me on here :_:O:_:O:_:O :_:-*:_:-*:_:-* :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-07 21:35:39(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Then the love of your life - your wife is banned for stalking you..

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2023-11-08 18:08:27(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 655

Mafketel wrote:

Dronska wrote:

QueenB is Banned Because of Because :_party :_party
Dronska is banned for banning my queen while she hasn't been here for way too long.
Mafketel is banned because he once tried to sing karaoke, but he butchered every song he attempted.

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-11-09 01:09:09(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun: is banned because he hasn't posted links to a video :_musicalnote:_musicalnote:_musicalnote

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-09 07:18:47(24Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

LL is banned for walking a thin line there...
Asking for me karaoke vids... :_facepalm

Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2023-11-18 12:19:25(23Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:  Is Banned Because I Can :_:)
And It Seems Nobody Else Wants To :_:D

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-23 19:57:47(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2950

you are all banned because there is dust everywhere!!
Can't I get some time of and hoping you all keep the house clean

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-12-23 20:09:28(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

QueenB wrote:

My Queen is banned because she comes in after months being away and starts complaining straight away..
We all missed you...

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-23 20:26:03(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Mafketel wrote:

QueenB wrote:

My Queen is banned because she comes in after months being away and starts complaining straight away..
We all missed you...
My King is banned...because you didn't keep the palace dustfree...you know I have allergies :_:-@

Missed all of you too

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-12-23 20:46:33(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

QueenB wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

QueenB wrote:

We all missed you...
My King is banned...because you didn't keep the palace dustfree...you know I have allergies :_:-@

Missed all of you too
My Queen is banned for not understanding that being a SA comes with some perks...

Post liked by - LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-23 20:53:06(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Mafketel wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

QueenB wrote:

We all missed you...

Missed all of you too
My Queen is banned for not understanding that being a SA comes with some perks...
Maf is banned....SA wĥahaha.....:_:-):_:-)
Try being Queen of the whole Nutthouse here
:_facepalm:_facepalm

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-12-23 20:56:01(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

My queen is banned because she knows I'm the king of the nutthouse...
Meaning we both have to endure it...

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-23 22:53:58(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Maf is banned because he banned Her Royal Pinkness and she's only just got back!!

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-12-24 11:05:53(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

LL is banned for throwing snowballs at his royal madness....
ME... :_:-@

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-12-25 05:09:52(17Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Maf's is banned again because he's lucky it was only snowballs, and he's still  bitchin' :_:-@:_:-@:_:-@

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-01-19 00:15:09(14Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Maf is banned because he calls himself his royal madness........so go sit in your caveman and get calm and relaxed :_facepalm:_facepalm
Otherwise come get some drugs to calm down.....just got new ones...so we can party :_:-@:_:-@

Sitefriends