Trial Upload Status Applications V2

armageddoninc:_female:Posted at 2023-11-30 22:23:12(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover: -
Reppoints: -4
Uploads: 0
Mod note
Spamming with your link is not going to help

The book not being for sale isn't due to not being able to find a publisher.
It's because this information is sole-sourced and should be disseminated freely....without commercial involvement.

Anyway, if it gets denied again...

Anyone can find the torrent on the site: http://weightofthewait.net
Or via the Internet Archives. https://archive.org/details/weight-of-the-wait-public-deception-and-the-endgame-unredacted

I tried.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
JimJameZPosted at 2023-12-01 13:22:12(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello Galaxy Team,

I'm a new uploader looking to upload mostly big games I find which are not often uploaded because of their huge size. Thought that could be a good use of my gigantic hard drive. I would also like to upload some smaller niche games I have a strong appreciation for, hoping to spread the love for them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

JimJameZ.

Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2023-12-01 13:29:53(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4528

[quote=JimJameZ] Hello Galaxy Team,

I'm a new uploader looking to upload mostly big games I find which are not often uploaded because of their huge size. Thought that could be a good use of my gigantic hard drive. I would also like to upload some smaller niche games I have a strong appreciation for, hoping to spread the love for them.

Thanks for taking the time to read this,

Hi JimJameZ as per site rules trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games apps rar zip iso or exec files of any kind.
Request ....  
Declined.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
stevyo:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2023-12-02 14:26:46(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2
Uploads: 32

Hello TGx,
My name is stevyo, and I used to upload a long time ago on the old demonoid site into the miscellaneous category. Now I want to share some cooking-related materials, especially video tutorials, mostly in the Italian language. I know how to create torrents with working trackers and seed them for as long as needed.
I have read the general and uploading rules and guidelines, understand them, and will follow them exactly. Not only that, but I plan to upload more than 5 torrents per month, the first one within 24 hours, and I'm not going to upload games, apps, or software.
Thank you.

Post liked by - haxNode:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-12-02 16:08:45(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

stevyo wrote:

Hello TGx,
My name is stevyo, and I used to upload a long time ago on the old demonoid site into the miscellaneous category. Now I want to share some cooking-related materials, especially video tutorials, mostly in the Italian language. I know how to create torrents with working trackers and seed them for as long as needed.
I have read the general and uploading rules and guidelines, understand them, and will follow them exactly. Not only that, but I plan to upload more than 5 torrents per month, the first one within 24 hours, and I'm not going to upload games, apps, or software.
Thank you.
Welcome to TGx  stevyo:_trial_uploader:  looks like you've done your homework sort of.Let's see what you've got.
Request...
Granted
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links & material.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, haxNode:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, miok:_admin:
allah222Posted at 2023-12-02 17:53:41(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello everyone, I am Jonnie, a new uploader/encoder here at TorrentGalaxy. I am excited to start contributing to the community by uploading high-quality torrents of various categories, including TV shows, movies, music, and software. I have been a member of several other torrent communities over the years, and I am familiar with their uploading rules and guidelines. I am confident that I can adhere to TorrentGalaxy's standards and provide valuable content for our members.

I am committed to uploading only the highest quality torrents, and I will always strive to ensure that my encodes meet the expectations of our discerning users. I will also make sure to follow all of TorrentGalaxy's uploading rules, and I will respect the copyright of all content that I share.

Thank you for considering my application for trial upload status. I look forward to hearing from you soon.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-12-02 18:18:26(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

allah222 wrote:

Hello everyone, I am Jonnie, a new uploader/encoder here at TorrentGalaxy. I am excited to start contributing to the community by uploading high-quality torrents of various categories, including TV shows, movies, music, and software. I have been a member of several other torrent communities over the years, and I am familiar with their uploading rules and guidelines. I am confident that I can adhere to TorrentGalaxy's standards and provide valuable content for our members.

I am committed to uploading only the highest quality torrents, and I will always strive to ensure that my encodes meet the expectations of our discerning users. I will also make sure to follow all of TorrentGalaxy's uploading rules, and I will respect the copyright of all content that I share.

Thank you for considering my application for trial upload status. I look forward to hearing from you soon.
Welcome to TGx   allah222   please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Also note the following:
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
cladoceranPosted at 2023-12-04 18:56:17(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Welcome, can you upload prens (blu) all episodes

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-12-04 19:01:20(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

cladoceran wrote:

Welcome, can you upload prens (blu) all episodes
Welcome to TGx cladoceran
This is not a request thread...Unless you're requesting uploader status.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
AnonymousCamel:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-06 00:14:35(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi,

I only want to upload one torrent.

One person uploaded a great AI upscale of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, but it did not include subtitles.

Another person uploaded a lower quality HEVC release of the DVDs, which are much blurrier than the 720p AI upscale.

I took the subtitles from the HEVC release and merged them into the upscale. This torrent is just the product of that. No text files or anything. It took me a few hours to do the conversions so I thought I'd share this so others don't have to go to the same effort.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-12-06 00:18:55(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

AnonymousCamel wrote:

Hi,

I only want to upload one torrent.

One person uploaded a great AI upscale of Star Trek: Deep Space Nine, but it did not include subtitles.

Another person uploaded a lower quality HEVC release of the DVDs, which are much blurrier than the 720p AI upscale.

I took the subtitles from the HEVC release and merged them into the upscale. This torrent is just the product of that. No text files or anything. It took me a few hours to do the conversions so I thought I'd share this so others don't have to go to the same effort.
Hi AnonymousCamel:_blocked: sorry but we are looking for uploaders who share on a continous basis,
Request..
Denied.
Thanks just the same.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
AnonymousCamel:_blocked:Posted at 2023-12-06 01:52:37(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

This combines the best subtitles with the best video quality for this show. I will happily seed it for months so it can gain distribution. Failing that,  do you want to adopt it or publish something like it yourself? Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is still missing a release that realizes the full potential of the media available.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-12-06 02:22:17(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

AnonymousCamel wrote:

This combines the best subtitles with the best video quality for this show. I will happily seed it for months so it can gain distribution. Failing that,  do you want to adopt it or publish something like it yourself? Star Trek: Deep Space Nine is still missing a release that realizes the full potential of the media available.
As I said we are looking for uploaders who share files continously.
Request..
Declined.

Pleaswe stop posting answer will be the same.
Also it may be considered as spam & your acct. will be blocked.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-12-06 13:47:11(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

AnonymousCamel wrote:

Again, I'm happy to leave this thing seeding indefinitely and I don't neccessarily want this "uploader" power, I just want this one torrent to get indexed. It sounds like you just don't like star trek!
You were told not to keep posting in this thread & that it would be considered as spam.
Case closed & say goodbye.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, appdoze:_verified_uploader::_male::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
ozacuaPosted at 2023-12-07 02:08:00(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I'm an author and a reader of books. I would like to make important books about evolutionary biology available. I have read the rules and I accept them. I'm applying for trial uploader status.

fucuPosted at 2023-12-07 07:05:58(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -2
Uploads: 3

Hello, I would like to upload torrents here. I mostly upload ebook collections.
I am this user here https://1337x.st/user/ijsytbgm/

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-12-07 12:31:57(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ozacua wrote:

I'm an author and a reader of books. I would like to make important books about evolutionary biology available. I have read the rules and I accept them. I'm applying for trial uploader status.
Welcome ozacua
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-12-07 13:23:50(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

fucu wrote:

You have previously been declined. Stop applying, the answer is not going to change.
Declined

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Jase1:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
fucuPosted at 2023-12-07 15:20:34(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by bigboy12:_moderator::_male: -
Reppoints: -2
Uploads: 3
Mod note
Hello, I would like to upload torrents here. I mostly upload ebook collections. I am this user here https://1337x.st/user/ijsytbgm/

Your loss. Feel free to repost all those torrents anyway :)

miok wrote:

fucu wrote:

You have previously been declined. Stop applying, the answer is not going to change.
Declined

HollywoodMoviePosted at 2023-12-08 16:35:37(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Sono un releaser italiano posto nei forum movie ita eng

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-12-08 16:44:15(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

HollywoodMovie wrote:

Sono un releaser italiano posto nei forum movie ita eng
Welcome HollywoodMovie
This is an English language site.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply (in English) following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
allah222Posted at 2023-12-08 19:32:17(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I still wanna become an uploader

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-12-08 19:40:30(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

allah222 wrote:

I still wanna become an uploader
Have you read the link I asked you to ?
If so you haven't replied to anything that was asked of you.

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
johnna6919Posted at 2023-12-08 21:09:00(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

HOW DO I APPLY

MikeSimpson1698:_trial_uploader:Posted at 2023-12-08 21:10:27(20Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 45

I have no prior uploading experience. I have read the rules and modified my first torrent to comply with the rules. I would like to upload movies, ebooks, and audio books. I am applying for trial upload status.

Sitefriends