Trial Upload Status Applications V2

J4ZzYPosted at 2023-11-29 18:35:49(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 6

Hi, I would like to apply for trial uploader status.

I just started encoding my own movies and would like to share them with poeple. I have never been an uploader here or anywhere else. I currently plan on uploading my own encodes of movies and maybe TV Shows in the future.

I hereby acknowledge that I have read the opening post, the uploading rules and guidelines and that I will follow them.

Thank you for your consideration :),

J4ZzY

BpvPosted at 2023-11-29 18:47:45(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Hi, I'm here to upload some Movies and TV Show and other Streaming Services
Please make me a Uploader
Thanks

chesley96:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-11-29 20:17:27(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 21
Uploads: 172

Hello, I have gotten into UHD AI upscaling of older movie gems, that were only available in 1080p. I would like to upload these movies to share with the world. I am new to uploading and just wanna spread the love! I have not uploaded anywhere else.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-29 21:20:10(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

chesley96 wrote:

Hello, I have gotten into UHD AI upscaling of older movie gems, that were only available in 1080p. I would like to upload these movies to share with the world. I am new to uploading and just wanna spread the love! I have not uploaded anywhere else.
Hi  chesley96:_verified_uploader::_male:  please read cover of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-29 21:21:00(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Bpv wrote:

Hi, I'm here to upload some Movies and TV Show and other Streaming Services
Please make me a Uploader
Thanks
Hi     Bpv   welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-11-29 21:22:46

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-29 21:27:07(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

J4ZzY wrote:

I just started encoding my own movies and would like to share them with poeple. I have never been an uploader here or anywhere else. I currently plan on uploading my own encodes of movies and maybe TV Shows in the future.

I hereby acknowledge that I have read the opening post, the uploading rules and guidelines and that I will follow them.

J4ZzY
Welcome to TGx  J4ZzY please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
chesley96:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-11-29 23:34:57(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you. I acknowledge and agree to the rules.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-29 23:37:16(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

chesley96 wrote:

Thank you. I acknowledge and agree to the rules.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-29 23:49:00(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

J4ZzY wrote:

J4ZzY
Welcome to TGx  J4ZzY please reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.
Reqwuest ....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.Good luck.:_pirate

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 00:01:27(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

chesley96 wrote:

Hi  chesley96:_verified_uploader::_male:  please read cover of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Got your reply. I like your honesty & for that am going to give you a chance.
Request......
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material.
Welcome to uploading on TGx . :_pirate

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, chesley96:_verified_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
chesley96:_verified_uploader::_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 00:05:00(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you!

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
zivchoPosted at 2023-11-30 11:47:43(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi there, this is my first time uploading Torrents, I would like to add several games for Nintendo Switch.
I hope I can get approval. Thank you.

rpiflircPosted at 2023-11-30 11:55:17(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 1

rpiflirc wrote:

Subject: uploader trial request
Category: TV

Hi

I'm new user and I would like to share TV recorded content.

I'm not uploader in other sites yet, but I would like to share these TV records with my friends and who knows! probably it could be interesting for other users here in Torrent Galaxy.

I met your site through torrent content from @smcgill1969

Cheers
Hi Bigboy12,

Is there any issue with my query?

Thanks

Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2023-11-30 12:15:45(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4528

zivcho wrote:

Hi there, this is my first time uploading Torrents, I would like to add several games for Nintendo Switch.
I hope I can get approval. Thank you.
Hi ZIVCHO as per site rules trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games apps rar zip iso or exec files of any kind.
Request ....  
Declined.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 13:00:58(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

rpiflirc wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

Hi

I'm not uploader in other sites yet, but I would like to share these TV records with my friends and who knows! probably it could be interesting for other users here in Torrent Galaxy.

Cheers
Hi Bigboy12,

Thanks
Hi  rpiflirc  welcome to TGx. Read cover post of attached link & reply as per instruction.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, rpiflirc, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
rpiflircPosted at 2023-11-30 19:55:50(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

Hi

Cheers
Hi Bigboy12,

Thanks
Hi  rpiflirc  welcome to TGx. Read cover post of attached link & reply as per instruction.
Ok rules readed and understood,

Thanks by your help

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 19:59:41(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

rpiflirc wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

Hi

Cheers
Hi Bigboy12,

Thanks

Thanks by your help
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
rpiflircPosted at 2023-11-30 20:19:10(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

Hi

Cheers
Hi Bigboy12,

Thanks

Thanks by your help
Please reply to my pm.
Sorry, PM read and replied

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 20:26:03(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

rpiflirc wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

rpiflirc wrote:

Hi

Cheers
Hi Bigboy12,

Thanks

Thanks by your help
Please reply to my pm.
Sorry, PM read and replied
Thanks for your reply.
Request....
Granted.
Willbe sending you a pm with helpful material & links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx :_pirate

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
armageddoninc:_female:Posted at 2023-11-30 20:37:51(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -4

I'm an author (nonfiction) looking for somewhere to seed this:
http://waitoftheweight.net

I haven't done a thing since the early days of Napster and PirateBay, but I'm pretty sure it's like riding a bicycle.

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 20:41:39(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

armageddoninc wrote:

I haven't done a thing since the early days of Napster and PirateBay, but I'm pretty sure it's like riding a bicycle.
Thank you for choosing us as a platform for your book(s).
I know it's hard to find a publisher these days.
But I doubt that if you find one they would appreciate that you are using a pirate site to distribute your work.
Also we are looking for uploaders who have more then 1 or a few things to share.
Request DENIED

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
juanmanuel:_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 20:51:06(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi.
Excuse me if I bother you.
I replied yesterday.
Did you forgot about me or I'm rejected?

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 20:54:44(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

juanmanuel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

juanmanuel wrote:

I want to have trial upload status.
I will upload in music and e-books category mostly.
Im not an uploader in any public torrent sites.
Im uploading in one private site and Im a member of a couple more.
Hi   juanmanuel:_male:  please read cover post of attached link & reply as per instructions.

Thanks for answer.
I read it.
I'm not sure if you want me to reply there or here to you.
I do it here and if you don't give me the instructions I do it again there.
He means that you ;after reading the opening post, apply again by providing the required information.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
armageddoninc:_female:Posted at 2023-11-30 22:04:53(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -4

Mafketel wrote:

armageddoninc wrote:

Thank you for choosing us as a platform for your book(s).
I know it's hard to find a publisher these days.
But I doubt that if you find one they would appreciate that you are using a pirate site to distribute your work.
Also we are looking for uploaders who have more then 1 or a few things to share.
Request DENIED
The book isnt for sale and a publisher would never accept it.
It's for free distribution.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
juanmanuel:_male:Posted at 2023-11-30 22:20:46(21Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ok, Thank you.

Post liked by - APKSOUP:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends