GloDLS

arcticboxPosted at 2023-09-22 19:59:56(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 29
Uploads: 78

LOL, @battlestar, don't want to offend you but if you really knew how
the modern internet works, you would know about SSL certificates. There is no
way a fake site/domain/IP could lure me into an original one, without presenting
the SSL certificate for that hostname. So right now you just demonstrated your lack
of knowledge, but that's fine, if you don't work in cybersecurity you are not expected
to know all the parts. Basically, the site is behind Cloudflare right? So I know the
Cloudflare IP to connect to. Now, it generates a valid SSL for glodls.to and then connects
to the origin server (backend). If you were a little bit more savvy about modern tech, you
would know what a certificate is, it can't be forged. So if I put the Cloudflare IP in my
hosts, and they give me the correct certificate -> then proxy the traffic to the real origin,
there can never be a "man-in-the-middle" attack in the first place. Not even talking about the
global conspiracy of what it would take to convince Cloudflare to issue a fake certificate for
a random torrent site, and present it to random users, it never happened, and won't happen.
Just like Godaddy.com will not issue a certificate for google.com. Anyway, I will not teach you
about tech, you don't want to enter that site - don't. But don't tell me I fell to some kind of
a phishing attack, and that I'm stupid to put my details on a fake site.

Forget all that, when the actual site is up, check my comment from yesterday, and the post on
the "official" site. This is the best proof.
More than that, who will try to put a fake torrent site? What does your username means there at
all? I can give my account right here to any government entity that asks. What an "account" on
a torrent site means? Nothing, no personal info, not even a real email. You will see how paranoid
you were when the site is back up. Btw, I only registered on it when it was down for all of you.

Last edited by arcticbox on 2023-09-22 20:10:06

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-09-22 20:26:02(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6635

arcticbox wrote:

....So right now you just demonstrated your lack
of knowledge, but that's fine
I stopped reading at that point, it's not worth more of my time.  :_facepalm
Your clearly full of yourself and what [you think] you know, so enjoy your delusions of knowledge.  :_pacman

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
arcticboxPosted at 2023-09-22 20:29:17(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

arcticbox wrote:

Your clearly full of yourself and what [you think] you know, so enjoy your delusions of knowledge.  :_pacman
Will my delusions dissapear when the "official" site is back, and the comment I posted there
will be timestamped to yesterday? That was your challenge after all.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-22 20:42:04(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081
Uploads: 0

arcticbox wrote:

battlestar wrote:

arcticbox wrote:

Will my delusions dissapear when the "official" site is back, and the comment I posted there
will be timestamped to yesterday? That was your challenge after all.
That's enough on this discussion .No need to slam anybody over this topic.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
arcticboxPosted at 2023-09-22 20:46:33(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

That's enough on this discussion .No need to slam anybody over this topic. [/quote]

This is a friendly discussion so far :)
I made my bet already, when (if) this site is up, check my comment on the timestamp.
And then you all owe me an apology, but I doubt it will happen, only the brave ones
will admit their mistake and say it haha.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-09-22 20:54:12(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9081

arcticbox wrote:

This is a friendly discussion so far :)
I made my bet already, when (if) this site is up, check my comment on the timestamp.
And then you all owe me an apology, but I doubt it will happen, only the brave ones
If you think it's friendly I guess you don't see or understand what was written by both of you. Jabbs at one another is not totally friendly .They can lead to something else.
You made your point & so did battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie: so let it go at that.

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2023-09-22 20:57:50

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, DarkAngie:_moderator:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-23 14:02:48(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

arcticbox wrote:

Paid in full in advance:_party:_party:_:D:_:P

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
arcticboxPosted at 2023-09-23 14:05:30(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

The site is back.
Check the comment I made there, the timestamp, and verify it was legit.

Cheers.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-24 00:25:25(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 479
Uploads: 7038

the official site is back time to dump last few days of torrents

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-25 05:00:32(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2607
Uploads: 271

Please use this Adress https://gtdb.to  Image error Image error

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BikerBoy25:_sitefriend::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
arcticboxPosted at 2023-09-25 05:06:44(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Beowulf wrote:

When I said it 3 days ago, you guys made fun of me like I went to some
fake phishing website, and it's not safe and I need to change my password :_;)
¯_(ツ)_/¯

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-25 05:45:38(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 416

arcticbox wrote:

Beowulf wrote:

When I said it 3 days ago, you guys made fun of me like I went to some
fake phishing website, and it's not safe and I need to change my password :_;)
¯_(ツ)_/¯
I think it was more the IP address you were supplying that folks were wary of and the fact that you never did say where you got it from, but you seem to have made your point now :_:)

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-25 09:47:05(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BikerBoy25:_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2023-09-26 23:42:38(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30396

B0NE wrote:

the official site is back time to dump last few days of torrents
Managed to upload a bunch, its down again now, error 502 bad gateway.  :_:(

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-27 04:37:35(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh no this Morning

Image error

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-27 07:45:22(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2255
Uploads: 158

Up and running here....:_party:_pirate

Quick load aswell:_:D

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-27 17:54:33(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 1249

B4ND1T69 wrote:

arcticbox wrote:

Paid in full in advance:_party:_party:_:D:_:P
I've been sayin for weeks your not fake, no one with eyelashes like thats ever fake. Its in the Bible I don't make this shit up:) :_party:_pirate:_party:_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-27 19:55:58(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

got onto upload page then kicked me off when pressed upload and not let back on since

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-09-27 20:13:13(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

i have a tendency to shake my head and walk away from sites that have continual problems, to me it shows whoever is at the top really has lost some sort of interest in the maintenance and running of the site(s) ........ That's my own personal opinion :_8)

Post liked by - hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-27 20:45:14(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

working now it wants to make its mind up lol

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Soup:_trusted_user:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-09-28 14:20:30(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 1249

Soup wrote:

i have a tendency to shake my head and walk away from sites that have continual problems, to me it shows whoever is at the top really has lost some sort of interest in the maintenance and running of the site(s) ........ That's my own personal opinion :_8)
Soup I don't believe you think that other wise p2p would of never got of the ground. American and hear peeps I luv, but the mpaa, wtf is that all about... eerrr I'm gonna paint half my face blue a shout freedom.

Last edited by eyez on 2023-09-28 14:23:13

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-09-28 20:28:12(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

eyez wrote:

Soup wrote:

Soup I don't believe you think that other wise p2p would of never got of the ground. American and hear peeps I luv, but the mpaa, wtf is that all about... eerrr I'm gonna paint half my face blue a shout freedom.
Image error

or did you forgot to paint...

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-09-28 22:17:04(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

eyez wrote:

Soup wrote:

Not about shouting freedom eyez, to me it's about having protocols firmly in place to deflect these problems, other sites don't have these and they are the ones who have far more downtime than we ever do

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2023-10-08 22:13:03(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1655
Uploads: 3866

glodls down again :_facepalm
edit: and AngieTorrents at full speed 🤣

Last edited by DarkAngie on 2023-10-08 22:19:29

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-10-09 07:01:43(28Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

DarkAngie wrote:

glodls down again :_facepalm
edit: and AngieTorrents at full speed 🤣
Up again.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends