Trial Upload Status Applications V2

dreamonPosted at 2023-08-04 21:34:47(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

i'd like to upload animé broadcast specials, including the ones that already got removed/delisted from streaming platforms like YouTube and Bilibili. since no one has encoded them, i'm doing backups myself whenever they streamed for my animé archive and i'd like to share them here.

i'm using AniDB for my animé collection and the specials named according to the entries there.

anime torrent sites are not allowing anymore for account creation and new show uploads nor anonymous uploads so TorrentGalaxy looks like my only resort now :)

thanks in advance.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-04 23:43:37(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9071

dreamon wrote:

i'd like to upload animé broadcast specials, including the ones that already got removed/delisted from streaming platforms like YouTube and Bilibili. since no one has encoded them, i'm doing backups myself whenever they streamed for my animé archive and i'd like to share them here.

i'm using AniDB for my animé collection and the specials named according to the entries there.

anime torrent sites are not allowing anymore for account creation and new show uploads nor anonymous uploads so TorrentGalaxy looks like my only resort now :)

thanks in advance.
Hi   dreamon  welcome to TGx.
Request....
Denied .
Freeware is not permitted on TGx.
Thanks anyway.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
dreamonPosted at 2023-08-05 00:39:25(38Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

dreamon wrote:

thanks in advance.
Hi   dreamon  welcome to TGx.
Request....
Denied .
Freeware is not permitted on TGx.
Thanks anyway.
animé episodes/specials i was going to upload are not available anymore for streaming anywhere but thanks for your consideration. no problem :)

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
tvmboyPosted at 2023-08-05 09:07:04(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I am new on this site.

I will mainly upload south Indian movies in 4K or 1080P.

I intend to upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.

Thank you.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-05 11:41:28(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

tvmboy wrote:

I am new on this site.

I will mainly upload south Indian movies in 4K or 1080P.

I intend to upload regularly and want to make a reputation on this site.

Thank you.
Welcome to TGx   tvmboy please read cover post on attached link & reply accordingly.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
ELONRlPS:_male:Posted at 2023-08-05 16:00:42(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 3

Hello TGX I'm new here and i do work on CAM And TS for new movies ADFREE. I've been looking for best torrent site upload my CAM and many guy's suggested me TGX.I hope i do my best here :)

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-08-05 16:05:08(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

ELONRlPS wrote:

Hello TGX I'm new here and i do work on CAM And TS for new movies ADFREE. I've been looking for best torrent site upload my CAM and many guy's suggested me TGX.I hope i do my best here :)
Welcome ELONRlPS:_male:
We need a little bit of background information regarding your uploading experience/history.
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ELONRlPS:_male:Posted at 2023-08-05 16:22:39(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello TGX I'm new here and i've never been in any kinda pirate sites before this my very first site i'm in. I usually do work on hollywood new movies cam and i do record my own cam and upload mostly i upload only HDTS AD's Free right now i'm working on MEG 2 HDTC AD's free i do wanna upload here.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-08-05 16:28:39(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ELONRlPS wrote:

Hello TGX I'm new here and i've never been in any kinda pirate sites before this my very first site i'm in. I usually do work on hollywood new movies cam and i do record my own cam and upload mostly i upload only HDTS AD's Free right now i'm working on MEG 2 HDTC AD's free i do wanna upload here.
You pretty much only repeated your first post. Please reply to the message I'm sending you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-08-05 17:00:01(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

miok wrote:

ELONRlPS wrote:

You pretty much only repeated your first post. Please reply to the message I'm sending you.
I haven't got time to keep asking you questions only to have you avoid answering them.
Request declined

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
ELONRlPS:_male:Posted at 2023-08-07 02:38:55(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello TGX, Here's the answer for your Questions
1. I've plan to release at least 10 Torrents a month.
2. I've never uploaded my torrents any where before.
3. Yep i do know how to create and seed a torrent
4. Yeah i do  know to add tracker on my torrent
5. I do aware that i shouldn't upload any kind of software,games,maps and applicaions.
6. I've read the rules and the regulations and i totally AGREE.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
NagrajPosted at 2023-08-07 08:39:22(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello Sir

- I am Nagraj, inspired by the famous Indian comics character.

- I want to share the latest Indian comics PDFs here, books and comics that are not easily available to users these days.

- I have read the rules, and I will follow all the rules while uploading my torrent.

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-08-07 08:44:54(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

Nagraj wrote:

Hello Sir

- I am Nagraj, inspired by the famous Indian comics character.

- I want to share the latest Indian comics PDFs here, books and comics that are not easily available to users these days.

- I have read the rules, and I will follow all the rules while uploading my torrent.
Thank you for applying.
But unfortunately your request has been turned down due to decisions from the top.
There's nothing I can do about that.

DENIED

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Nagraj, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-08-07 09:29:09(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ELONRlPS wrote:

Hello TGX, Here's the answer for your Questions
1. I've plan to release at least 10 Torrents a month.
2. I've never uploaded my torrents any where before.
3. Yep i do know how to create and seed a torrent
4. Yeah i do  know to add tracker on my torrent
5. I do aware that i shouldn't upload any kind of software,games,maps and applicaions.
6. I've read the rules and the regulations and i totally AGREE.
Now we're making progress. Thanks for your reply. I'm sending you another message with helpful links and info.
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-07 14:36:14(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

AnimeGalaxy wrote:

Hi I'm a guy who love animes and I created AnimeGalaxy to share and seed them.
Welcome to TGx AnimeGalaxy:_male:
Please read cover post on attached link & reply accordingly.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-08-07 16:57:26(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

AnimeGalaxy wrote:

Hello TGx.
I want to upload anime packs in high quality.
I've plan to release at least 30 Torrents a month. I've never uploaded my torrents any where before.
I do know how to create and seed a torrent. I do  know to add tracker on my torrent. I do aware that i shouldn't upload any kind of software,games,maps and applicaions. I've read the rules and the regulations and i totally AGREE.
Tanks
AnimeGalaxy
Request declined

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-07 17:41:59(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

AnimeGalaxy wrote:

Hi I'm a guy who loves animes and have some terabytes of them, so I'm here in TGx because I want to share them with others.
I'm not a known encoder/uploader but I now how to do it.
I don't upload in other sites, so I will focus here on my uploads.
I now the rules, like for example, I can't use xxx images in non XXX posters. I will respect all off them.
I will upload regularly to TGx in high quality and accept requests when possible.
Thanks.
You were declined by Admin . Stop posting or it will be considered as spam & your acct. will be blocked.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
mrcjokerPosted at 2023-08-08 05:34:28(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi TGX, I recently got into encoding and I try very hard to focus on quality with good file size.  I convert for my plex server so it's easier to stream.  But I have noticed that the sizes I get while still maintaining quality is unmatched from what I can find on this website. I re-encode Large sized torrents. For example I recently re-encoded, Insidious The Red Door 4k HDR(which is roughly 20GB) and encoded it to a file size of 2.21GB still 4k HDR and 5.1 EAC 44Kbps and nearly identical in picture quality.  My handbraking skills are only getting better.  Basically I am making these and I just would like to share them with the community and give back in some way.  I would like to upload TV shows and movies if possible.

Please let me know how I can help :)

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2023-08-08 05:51:41(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

mrcjoker wrote:

Hi TGX, I recently got into encoding and I try very hard to focus on quality with good file size.  I convert for my plex server so it's easier to stream.  But I have noticed that the sizes I get while still maintaining quality is unmatched from what I can find on this website. I re-encode Large sized torrents. For example I recently re-encoded, Insidious The Red Door 4k HDR(which is roughly 20GB) and encoded it to a file size of 2.21GB still 4k HDR and 5.1 EAC 44Kbps and nearly identical in picture quality.  My handbraking skills are only getting better.  Basically I am making these and I just would like to share them with the community and give back in some way.  I would like to upload TV shows and movies if possible.

Please let me know how I can help :)

Welcome to TGx mrcjoker

Requesting trial upload status:

Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules here in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
AnimeGalaxy:_male:Posted at 2023-08-08 12:15:10(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i like to post ultimate quality over anything.  want to fill in the catalog of quality anime episode packs and single episodes.
i want to repost from other sites and properly format them, to keep it alive.
i will make nice titles and descriptions. I never used any other torrent sites.
i can use HandBrake to encode/shrink massive files or burn in stylized subtitles that normally require specific video players, for wider device compatibility. either classic anime or japanese film needs nice encode versions.

i will follow the rules.

Tanks.

Please consider.

miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-08-08 12:23:45(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

AnimeGalaxy wrote:

i like to post ultimate quality over anything.  want to fill in the catalog of quality anime episode packs and single episodes.
i want to repost from other sites and properly format them, to keep it alive.
i will make nice titles and descriptions. I never used any other torrent sites.
i can use HandBrake to encode/shrink massive files or burn in stylized subtitles that normally require specific video players, for wider device compatibility. either classic anime or japanese film needs nice encode versions.

i will follow the rules.

Tanks.

Please consider.
Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Trial Uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps, archives (.rar, .zip, etc. files) or anything that contains a .exe file, doing so will result in immediate loss of uploader status.

I'll be sending you a message with helpful info and links.

Let's see what you can do.
Trial uploader status approved

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, AnimeGalaxy:_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Solveth:_male:Posted at 2023-08-08 17:00:41(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 269

Hi there :) I have never uploaded torrents before but I'd like to start doing so in order to have content I barely have seen around, I've reading carefully the guidelines and uploading rules, and I think I can get used pretty quickly to uploading content in here, as of right now my focus would be the XXX category, can't wait to hear back from ya!
Have a wonderful day, Best Regards!

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-08 17:37:22(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Solveth wrote:

Hi there :) I have never uploaded torrents before but I'd like to start doing so in order to have content I barely have seen around, I've reading carefully the guidelines and uploading rules, and I think I can get used pretty quickly to uploading content in here, as of right now my focus would be the XXX category, can't wait to hear back from ya!
Welcome to TGx Solveth:_male:.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-08 18:06:55(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

bigboy12 wrote:

Solveth wrote:

Welcome to TGx Solveth:_male:.
Please reply to my pm.
Thanks for your reply.I'm going to give you a chance.
Request.....
Granted.
Will be sending you a pm with helpful material & links.
Welcome to uploading on TGx.:_pirate

Post liked by - EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
mrcjokerPosted at 2023-08-09 03:13:20(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have read and acknowledged the rules :_:)

Sitefriends