Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-05 15:44:34(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 135
Uploads: 69

Hi all!

I'm relatively new to TGx and still trying to learn about formatting fonts, posts, adding images, BBcode etc.

It would be handy to include in the forum a "Sandpit" where "Newbies" can go practice posting stuff without annoying other users monitoring threads!

I know one can go to any thread and click the "Preview" icon see view but this runs the risk of posting non-sense.

(I'm sure moderation might be an issue but I can't address that!)

CHEERS šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘€šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜‚

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-02-05 16:14:01(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9036
Uploads: 0

splitzzzzz wrote:

Hi all!

I'm relatively new to TGx and still trying to learn about formatting fonts, posts, adding images, BBcode etc.

It would be handy to include in the forum a "Sandpit" where "Newbies" can go practice posting stuff without annoying other users monitoring threads!

I know one can go to any thread and click the "Preview" icon see view but this runs the risk of posting non-sense.

(I'm sure moderation might be an issue but I can't address that!)

CHEERS šŸ˜ƒšŸ‘€šŸ˜ˆšŸ˜‚
There is a practice thread for members that I think you can do what you want.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1254

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-05 17:09:30(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

There is a practice thread for members that I think you can do what you want.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1254
Why thankyou very much. My only issue it was a bit obscure, I've added to my bookmarks, mebbe a name change or "sticky" might be betterer?  ā˜ā˜ā˜ā˜

Cheers
šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘šŸ‘

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
humptyPosted at 2023-02-05 17:12:52(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4

Is there any way to remove the left hand Hot Picks column ?
(I'm still using a 5:4 screen!)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-05 17:24:55(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3483

humpty wrote:

Quit smoking crack and use the money you save to buy a decent monitor :_:-):_:-@

Post liked by - gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-05 17:30:43(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

humpty wrote:

Quit smoking crack and use the money you save to buy a decent monitor :_:-):_:-@
Image error

Post liked by - gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
humptyPosted at 2023-02-05 17:41:24(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4

Nevermind my last post, I just found out, all I had to do (to remove the Hot Picks) was resize the window!

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 13:49:45(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Here's an šŸ’”

How's about when we get a message that there's a new post in a thread, how's about making the link clickable instead of having the right click + paste or right click + go to.

Cheers

šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘ā˜

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-07 13:55:27(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

splitzzzzz wrote:

Here's an šŸ’”

How's about when we get a message that there's a new post in a thread, how's about making the link clickable instead of having the right click + paste or right click + go to.

Cheers

šŸ˜ŽšŸ‘ā˜
Links in notifications are intentionally "plain text", for site security purposes.

Post liked by - gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 13:58:59(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Links in notifications are intentionally "plain text", for site security purposes.
OK, understood, but if they're generated by site bots, where's the risk?

Anyways rules is rules, thanks for the reply

Cheers

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-07 14:02:19(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

splitzzzzz wrote:

miok wrote:

Anyways rules is rules, thanks for the reply

Cheers
Above my paygrade. If I were a coder, I wouldn't even talk to the likes of me. :_:-):_8)

Post liked by - gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 14:45:31(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Above my paygrade. If I were a coder, I wouldn't even talk to the likes of me. :_:-):_8)
Image error

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 14:49:13(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2240
Uploads: 157

splitzzzzz wrote:

miok wrote:

Because there is nothing more dangerous on this site than the bots themselves:_:O
Come into chat and say nothing for 15mins....then the "bot" will talk:_:O...and come up with gems like this...

Quote:

"I would crawl a mile over burning desert to suck the c**k of the last man to have sex with her"
...and you want these bots to have the ability to send you links aswell...???:_:O:_:O:_:O:_facepalm
:_:P:_pirate:_:D

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 15:00:34(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Because there is nothing more dangerous on this site than the bots themselves:_:O
Come into chat and say nothing for 15mins....then the "bot" will talk:_:O...and come up with gems like this...

Quote:

"I would crawl a mile over burning desert to....<SNIP>...."
...and you want these bots to have the ability to send you links aswell...???:_:O:_:O:_:O:_facepalm
:_:P:_pirate:_:D
Fairy Nuff!

------o00o---Ā°(_)Ā°---o00o------

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Rocky007Posted at 2023-02-07 16:36:01(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

RSS feed not working?????

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-07 22:34:31(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2240
Uploads: 157

Rocky007 wrote:

It has already been reported in the proper thread Rocky007

Post liked by - gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 01:42:14(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Rocky007 wrote:

It has already been reported in the proper thread Rocky007

Uuuummm this thread is called "Feedback & Site Problems"

.... jut sayin'  šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-02-08 02:40:43(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

splitzzzzz wrote:

Uuuummm this thread is called "Feedback & Site Problems"

.... jut sayin'  šŸ‘šŸ˜Ž
This entire board is called "Feedback & Site Problems".
This topic is called "Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know".
As B4ND1T69 pointed out, the "Site problems" topic can be found here:

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-08 02:44:44(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

This entire board is called "Feedback & Site Problems".
This topic is called "Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know".
As B4ND1T69 pointed out, the "Site problems" topic can be found here:
Oops...my bad!  Cheers + thanks for the clarification!

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-10 18:45:25(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3555

FEEDBACK: Mods are on the ball with just some hate-inciting :_ass:_ass:_ass today!! Thank you guys :_:-*:_:-*:_:-* Love you to bits :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Xorn:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
SukitdirtbagPosted at 2023-02-12 19:00:22(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Since it impossible to start a new thread with site problems....  I am jumping someone else's thread.  Should not be so hard to point out an issue here guys....

When I try to do a search and use your "-pmedia", to exclude pmedia from results for example, I get a database error.  

Image error

PMedia just clogs up the view with a bunch of BS, but I can't filter him.

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-02-12 21:17:23(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Sukitdirtbag wrote:

Since it impossible to start a new thread with site problems....  I am jumping someone else's thread.  Should not be so hard to point out an issue here guys....

When I try to do a search and use your "-pmedia", to exclude pmedia from results for example, I get a database error.  

Image error

you have put a - in front of pmedia instead of just pmedia that is what is causing the database error

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-02-12 21:41:41(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2200
Uploads: 416

Sukitdirtbag wrote:

Image error

Don't think it'll work with just -pmedia, but if you put in "Various -pmedia" no pmedia various is there. So looks like you need a working title in there first.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Sukitdirtbag, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
SukitdirtbagPosted at 2023-02-14 03:46:14(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

There is a minus in front of it in my screenshot.  What am I missing?  I put    -pmedia      and I get DB error.  I must be missing something.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2023-02-14 04:25:40(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

Sukitdirtbag wrote:

There is a minus in front of it in my screenshot.  What am I missing?  I put    -pmedia      and I get DB error.  I must be missing something.
Just tried it again with the -pmedia and it returned a database error, i did it with just pmedia and it came up a ream of his torrents........ maybe exec will lok into it as it has gazoomped me as to why it does that

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends