Galaxy Fence Error

wade7575:_male:Posted at 2023-01-16 08:01:14(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 0

[img]https://ibb.co/4dK6WWH[/img]

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-01-16 08:46:46(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 175
Uploads: 88

https://i.ibb.co/ySdw00r/Capture.png this is the correct img link
Image error

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-01-16 10:15:41(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Check that you've allowed chrome to open pop-up windows/.torrent links etc.:_pirate
I also get that myself every now and again...a quick re-fresh or two usually does the trick...an iffy connection or other things running in different tabs cab cause it also....the watercache-nanobytes-org is a safe addy, it' s just a place that holds the .torrent file and lets you open them directly...(see image for working link etc)

Image error

I'm on firefox as you can see:_B)
All browsers like to put up big flashy warning messages about how they stopped a :_boom going off on your system when in reality it's just a bad connection mostly.:_:D
:_pirate

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2023-01-16 11:55:00(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1758

Image error

[quote=wade7575] I can download stuff from Torrent Galaxy using magnet links but when I try and click on the green button that say's torrent I get this message that I took a screen shot of.

Anyone else getting this message, I'm also using Chrome as my browser.

Looking at your screenshot = I was getting the same response earlier while trying to verify 11 new uploads - I had to use the magnet also = It is now working normally for me - This is the third time this has happened in the last few weeks .. ( I've tried different machines - browsers - clearing the cache / history etc .. It comes and goes ..  

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-01-16 12:53:14(62Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

I notice my RSS was getting errors as well this morning, seems to have cleared up again now. :_:)

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
John877Posted at 2023-07-07 13:01:42(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4

Can logged in users maybe not have to deal with the captcha thing at all?  Please!!

Post liked by - sak500, ShhhweetSkunk
Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2023-07-07 13:21:42(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1341
Uploads: 25587

The fence is there to protect us all,it is deployed only when needed

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
John877Posted at 2023-07-07 16:53:17(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Ksenia wrote:

I understand its a spam protection but thats why I was thinking just leave it for non-logged in users. I keep a couple tabs open to TGx pages and refresh them a few times a day to check for new stuff and get the fence thing every so often. Like I said, I understand the reason I just find captchas annoying is all. Id rahter just hit Ia Am Not A Robot  check box if anything lol

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-07-07 17:18:07(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 660

John877 wrote:

Ksenia wrote:

I understand its a spam protection but thats why I was thinking just leave it for non-logged in users. I keep a couple tabs open to TGx pages and refresh them a few times a day to check for new stuff and get the fence thing every so often. Like I said, I understand the reason I just find captchas annoying is all. Id rahter just hit Ia Am Not A Robot  check box if anything lol
That sounds like something a robot would say :_eyes

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-07-08 07:52:34(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Barharmar wrote:

John877 wrote:

Ksenia wrote:

That sounds like something a robot would say :_eyes
Shit is really gonna hit the fence now....

Post liked by - jungcookie:_female::_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
ShhhweetSkunkPosted at 2023-07-08 22:40:47(37Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

ShhhweetSkunk wrote:

John877 wrote:

Can logged in users maybe not have to deal with the captcha thing at all?  Please!!
What a nice suggestion / feedback..

A simple bit of code could make a big difference.

Quote:

if USER = "logged in"    AND    account <> "NEW"     then

'skip GalaxyFence
else

' trigger GalaxyFence
end if

Post liked by - KrazyLurt, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bloodyorcPosted at 2023-07-20 17:26:42(35Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Getting captcha error, and cant search torrents:

"Internal GalaxyFence error
Please report this error.
For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence"

And it started working all of a sudden.

Last edited by bloodyorc on 2023-07-20 18:23:24

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
John877Posted at 2023-07-22 06:43:06(35Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bloodyorc wrote:

Getting captcha error, and cant search torrents:

"Internal GalaxyFence error
Please report this error.
For now, please change IP to pass the GalaxyFence"

And it started working all of a sudden.
Ive found it helps to actually hit the Submit button instead of Enter on the keyboard.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
KrazyLurtPosted at 2023-08-06 16:18:17(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

doesnt work

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-08-06 17:44:59(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

KrazyLurt wrote:

doesnt work
What exactly doesn't work for you?? If you are seeing/getting the fence then it is working.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
KrazyLurtPosted at 2023-08-10 16:17:09(33Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I replied that the "solution" above my post didnt work

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-08-10 18:08:07(32Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

If on vpn, try switching to a different server.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
JimTheTechPosted at 2023-08-18 15:52:04(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Your Security Fence SUCKS. Too much hassle and not necessary unless you lack faith in the security of your site login.

Your donation limited to BitCoin not going to work for me. Other sites have more options less risky.

Getting people to sign up and log in only to frustrate them with a Fence Bot is no way to treat your members.

I know what you're thinking.

If I don't like it, I can go elsewhere. Oddly enough, your torrents can be found on many other sites anyway.

Your Fence Bot doesn't seem to like my choice of VPN, but I do, so maybe I AM spending too much time here. This seems to be that is what your security is suggesting every time I try to browse more than one page.

I can't be changing IPs as often as your Fence likes because I have to shut down uTorrent to disconnect/reconnect the VPN. This can cause me a lot of time waiting for uTorrent to recheck all the torrents making sure it knows what parts of them I have and what parts I still need.

So the less I come here, the less frustration I suffer.

I spent many years with RARBG with VIP status. Doesn't look like that's going to be possible here.

By the number of posts in this topic it looks like you have a problem you are not willing to deal with.

Post liked by - sak500, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-08-18 16:10:30(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

JimTheTech wrote:

Your Security Fence SUCKS. Too much hassle and not necessary unless you lack faith in the security of your site login.

Your donation limited to BitCoin not going to work for me. Other sites have more options less risky.

Getting people to sign up and log in only to frustrate them with a Fence Bot is no way to treat your members.

If I don't like it, I can go elsewhere. Oddly enough, your torrents can be found on many other sites anyway.

Your Fence Bot doesn't seem to like my choice of VPN, but I do, so maybe I AM spending too much time here. This seems to be that is what your security is suggesting every time I try to browse more than one page.

I can't be changing IPs as often as your Fence likes because I have to shut down uTorrent to disconnect/reconnect the VPN. This can cause me a lot of time waiting for uTorrent to recheck all the torrents making sure it knows what parts of them I have and what parts I still need.

I spent many years with RARBG with VIP status. Doesn't look like that's going to be possible here.

By the number of posts in this topic it looks like you have a problem you are not willing to deal with.
No problems, only solutions. The Galaxy Fence is what keeps our members and site safe and anonymous., It's operated by us so we don't have to trust flakey places like Cloudflare with sensitive information. If you have to do a little extra work, that's just too bad. It's a small price to pay to stay safe and anonymous. You're welcome.

Post liked by - nusiceco:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, OneApi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-18 17:03:29(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

miok wrote:

JimTheTech wrote:

No problems, only solutions. The Galaxy Fence is what keeps our members and site safe and anonymous., It's operated by us so we don't have to trust flakey places like Cloudflare with sensitive information. If you have to do a little extra work, that's just too bad. It's a small price to pay to stay safe and anonymous. You're welcome.
I've had the fence 4 times doing files.Not a big deal imo .Can't understand why people complain. It's a feature that protects us & thank god we have it. RARBG may not have had it but this is not RARBG . We are TGx. & guess what we're still here.

Long Live TGx. :_pirate:_pirate

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, OneApi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2023-08-19 17:04:31(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

bigboy12 wrote:

Can't understand why people complain.
Maybe if you got it everytime you tried to search you might understand.
Looking out of my window, its a warm sunny day, I dont understand why people in the north complain about it being cold.

bigboy12 wrote:

It's a feature that protects us
So you're told.
Just how many logged in users (or Trusted Users) are attacking the site ?
The server is still processing every request to make its dumb decisions and put up a captcha.
No one else uses my IP, and yet its constantly blocking me, telling me I'm a bot, complete bollox.

Post liked by - sak500, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-08-19 18:02:14(31Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

battlestar wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Can't understand why people complain.
Maybe if you got it everytime you tried to search you might understand.
Looking out of my window, its a warm sunny day, I dont understand why people in the north complain about it being cold.

bigboy12 wrote:

It's a feature that protects us
So you're told.
Just how many logged in users (or Trusted Users) are attacking the site ?
The server is still processing every request to make its dumb decisions and put up a captcha.
No one else uses my IP, and yet its constantly blocking me, telling me I'm a bot, complete bollox.
We both know I do not have your expertise in these matters & that's fine. I have not had any as of yet today on TGx but I have had some on various sites that I've been on today. From what I've experienced today we are not the only ones that use captchas. And yes the information in that regards have come from senior staff. I have no reason to disbelieve them. They haven't led me wrong yet as you didn't either when you were staff.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-08-29 14:14:09(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: -
Reppoints: 6618
Mod note
Don't use caps

Again with the GALAXY FENCE FUCKING ACTING STUPID.

I AM NOT EVEN ON VPN, just my ISP assigned IP Address which is the same one for 13 years.

I open Torrentgalaxy.to, I click on the thumbnail on the left for

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/15577838/Indiana-Jones-and-the-Dial-of-Destiny-2023-720p-WEBRip-900MB-x264-GalaxyRG

It wants the Galaxy Fence Captcha solve.

I do that.

It opens https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/15577838/Indiana-Jones-and-the-Dial-of-Destiny-2023-720p-WEBRip-900MB-x264-GalaxyRG

Then on top of it you have the links to the different versions: 1080p, 2160p, etc

I click on the 1080p one, here's comes the FUCKING GALAXY FENCE AGAIN, AND AGAIN I AM NOT ON VPN!

I do the fucking captcha again, get the page for the 1080p to open.

I look at that page, the screenshots, the comments, then I decide to click on the thumbnail on the left for

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/15579813/The-Last-Voyage-of-the-Demeter-2023-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

GUESS WHAT HAPPENS?

YOU GUYS SAY IT'S TO KEEP THE SITE SAFE.

HOW IS IT KEEPING THE SITE SAFE WHEN IT CAN'T DISTINGUISH BETWEEN A GUEST WHO IS NOT SIGNED IN AND A MEMBER WHO IS SIGNED IN?

IT SHOULD BE SET UP TO NOT ASK FOR THE GALAXY FENCE CAPTCHA ON ALL SIGNED IN MEMBERS REGARDLESS IF THEY ARE USING A VPN OR THEIR OWN INTERNET SERVICE PROVIDER IP ADDRESS AND TO ONLY ASK THE GUESTS FOR THE GALAXY FENCE CAPTCHA.

BY THE WAY, EVEN OPENING THIS THREAD THAT I HAD BOOKMARKED IN MY BROWSER IT ASK ME TO SOLVE THE GALAXY FENCE CAPTCHA!

NOW YOU STILL INSIST TO WANT TO TELL ME THE GALAXY FENCE CAPTCHA IS USEFUL AND THERE TO HELP TO PROVIDE SECURITY?

MORE LIKE THERE TO ANNOY THE MEMBERS!

Post liked by - Yorai1212:_male:, sak500
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-08-29 14:22:04(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: -
Reppoints: 6618
Mod note
Don't use caps.

JimTheTech wrote:

EVERYTHING HE SAID MAKES SENSE, EXACTLY WHAT i THINK AND SAID.

EVERYTHING THAT WAS SAID TO HIM AS REBUTTAL BY THE MEMBERS AFTER HIS POST WAS BULLSHIT SMOKE AND MIRROR ANSWERS ESPECIALLY MIOK'S https://torrentgalaxy.to/forum/perma/354481/Galaxy-Fence-Error

TO PRETEND THERE IS NO PROBLEM, EVERYTHING WORKING HONKY DORY AS IT SHOULD BE, WE DON'T SEE ANYTHING WRONG WITH IT, ETC ETC THE SAME KIND OF ANSWER YOU GET FROM THE GOVERNMENT WHEN WARNED SOMETHING TERRIBLE WILL HAPPEN IF SOMETHING IS NOT TAKEN CARE OF AND FIXED TODAY AND THE GOVERNMENT KEEP PUTTING IT OFF AND OFF PRETENDING EVERYTHING IS OKAY UNTIL TRAGEDY STRIKES, THINGS BLOW UP, LIVES ARE LOST AND THEN THEY ISSUE THE STANDARD SORRY WE DROPPED THE BALL, WE SHOULD HAD HEEDED THE EXPERT'S WARNING, WE WILL TRY TO DO BETTER NEXT TIME, LET'S FIND THE USUAL GROUP OF IDIOTS AND BLAME IT ON THEM AND FIRE THEM, SO THE PUBLIC CAN SEE WE TOOK IMMEDIATE STRONG ACTION AND PUNISHED THE ONE RESPONSIBLE FOR OUR FUCK UP, THEN WASH OUR HANDS OF THE WHOLE THING, AND GO BACK TO DOING NOTHING WHILE LYING TO THE PUBLIC AGAIN THAT WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT, WE ARE ON TOP OF IT, EVERYTHING IS OKAY, YOU CAN TRUST US BECAUSE WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT;

WHICH TELLS YOU HOW LITTLE HE CARES ABOUT THE MEMBERS HERE.

Post liked by - Yorai1212:_male:, attitude
xJOHNNYx:_blocked:Posted at 2023-08-29 14:31:16(30Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 430

Dear TGx Oracle...
Bless the Galaxy Fence 🙏
May it keep me safe and not join the Government :_bad
May nobody lose their life while encountering it ❤️☮️
Amen 💞🏴‍☠️

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_boob::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, popcornboy:_male:, OneApi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.