About me

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-10-22 23:07:22(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

madseb wrote:

Hi,

I'm Sebastien, I'm living in New-Caledonia for now, before I was in France.

I was using torrent files from the TGX community for a while before knowing a website exists.
Now I'm using it daily.

Thanks for the torrent's quality you're providing!
Hello  madseb welcome to TGx. Glad to have you join our community.
We are a bunch of crazies in our family .Just watch out for a certain Pink Lady , she has a few  screws missing but she is harmless .She likes to spread lies about some of us but just ignore her. She is harmless. :_:D
I know you will enjoy what TGx has to offer. Relax & look around . :_:)

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-22 23:50:39(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3730

Image error

😊🏴‍☠️👍 madseb 🎀🎬🎼

Image errorImage errorImage errorImage errorImage error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-23 00:38:44(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2880

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-10-23 09:12:33(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Sorry if i am a little late to welcome all new members :) but hope your all having a wonderful time here as i can promise TG is such an amazing place with wonderful staff and members who just go out of their way to help you in any way possible :)

so a belated Welcome to all and have super funnnnnnnnn :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-23 14:33:09(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

Image error

Hellooooooo there new Tenants aka patients of TG. :_:-@:_:-@:_:-@
Welcome to your safe haven,your final destination, aka THE ASYLUM.  🤪😜

Image error

There are only a few rules here..

You will find out what they are soon enough :_:-@:_:-@

bigboy12 wrote:

madseb wrote:

Hi,

I'm Sebastien, I'm living in New-Caledonia for now,
Hello  madseb welcome to TGx.
We are a bunch of crazies in our family .Just watch out for a certain Pink Lady , she has a few  screws missing but she is harmless .She likes to spread lies about some of us but just ignore her. She is harmless. :_:D
I know you will enjoy what TGx has to offer. Relax & look around . :_:)
I see you met the biggest nutty already :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm
No worries....we all know him,he is harmless. If he is bothering one of you....just yell and we will give him some more red pills...and sedate him more during the nights
:_:-@:_:-@

Image error

Image error
:_:-@:_:-@:_:-@:_:-@:_:-@

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-23 15:57:49(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3600
Uploads: 218

Image error
Image error

madseb

kick Off Your Shoes And Stay A While. :_:):_:P:_:|

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-23 19:05:05(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Garthock wrote:

Image error
Image error

madseb

Hope you do give them some water and soap and a towel :_warn:_warn.....when they kick of their shoes :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-23 21:51:57(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40

Hello and Welcome To Torrent Galaxy :-

LionElBunny

PirateRG

madseb

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-23 22:12:21(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Welcome new tenants.

Image error
Welcome to my Asylum
:_:-@:_:-@:_:-@:_:-@:_:-@

Image error

Last edited by QueenB on 2022-10-23 22:14:44

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, R34P3R:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-24 12:41:27(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

QueenB wrote:

Garthock wrote:

Image error
Image error

madseb

Hope you do give them some water and soap and a towel :_warn:_warn.....when they kick of their shoes :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm
MMMM Possibly a little foot powder and odor eaters.

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-24 16:13:28(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Image error
madseb

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-24 17:40:44(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Garthock wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Garthock wrote:

Image error
Image error

madseb

or.....we just don't tell them to kick of their shoes.......
Problem solved :_:-@:_:-@:_:-@

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-24 22:18:15(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

QueenB wrote:

Garthock wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Garthock wrote:

Image error
Image error

madseb

Picky Picky Picky... I want our asylum guests to be as comfortable as possible. After all it is dificult to feed them medication while they are on edge. :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-24 22:37:50(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Garthock wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Garthock wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Garthock wrote:

Image error
Image error

madseb

Picky Picky Picky... I want our asylum guests to be as comfortable as possible. After all it is dificult to feed them medication while they are on edge. :_:-):_:-):_:-)
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not picky....They will be very comfortable here.
When they come through our gate,there is no way out anymore,but they don't know that :_:-@
They can choose their own room and after they get out of the shower there is a nice soft and fluffy bathrobe on their
bed (treated with a sedative that will absorbe by skin):_warn:_warn
Thats all you need to know :_:-@:_:-@:_:-@
My King :_love and I have everything under control here,no worries. Our system works perfect :_:D:_:D

Last edited by QueenB on 2022-10-24 22:46:41

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Merlin:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-26 08:04:02(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 193

Been here for a while now, but decided to say a bit out myself.

I am male, in my mid 60's, originally from the UK, but have been living and working in Asia for over 30 years. I enjoy Asia, and spent my early childhood in Singapore, which is probably what made me move here permanently.

I have been using torrents for many years now, and have been a member on many sites, using a variety of pseudonyms. Think I will stick with Ratso though as it appeals to my sense of humour.

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BikerBoy25:_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-10-26 08:07:51(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Ratso wrote:

Been here for a while now, but decided to say a bit out myself.

I am male, in my mid 60's, originally from the UK, but have been living and working in Asia for over 30 years. I enjoy Asia, and spent my early childhood in Singapore, which is probably what made me move here permanently.

I have been using torrents for many years now, and have been a member on many sites, using a variety of pseudonyms. Think I will stick with Ratso though as it appeals to my sense of humour.
It's about bloody time you introduced yourself...
Over 3,5 yrs you've been hanging around...
Well in any case... Welcome to the galaxy asylum... :_:-@

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BikerBoy25:_sitefriend::_male:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-26 11:18:44(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3730

Image error

😁🍻🏴‍☠️ Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: 👍🎬🎼

Image errorImage errorImage errorImage errorImage error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-10-26 12:08:51(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Hi  Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:  glad to have you with us. :_:)

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-26 12:30:00(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
Image error

Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Watch Out For The Moldy Cheese.  :_:):_:P:_:|
P.S. Be Carfull of Pink People with Medical Bags.

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-27 00:56:06(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2880

Image error

Last edited by imonline on 2022-10-30 19:26:23

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-27 01:08:08(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1640
Uploads: 3834

welcome to TGx Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Joel:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2022-10-27 03:41:48(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 295

Hello & Welcome to TGx

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-27 16:15:43(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Image error

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-27 17:39:58(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Garthock wrote:

Image error
Image error

Watch Out For The Moldy Cheese.  :_:):_:P:_:|
P.S. Be Carfull of Pink People with Medical Bags.
.the pink Queen has FREE pills for all her tenants....:_:-@:_:-@

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-30 19:20:14(73Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40

Hello and Welcome To Torrent Galaxy Ratso.

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.