About me

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-10-17 07:01:58(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245
Uploads: 0

splitzzzzz wrote:

Hi all!
I'm new to TGx. I'm just wondering how I find a member named MiNX.
I just want to PM him/her a request and can't find a way to search members?
Cheers
Splitzzzzz
Welcome to the galaxy

They aren't a member but a release group.
We don't have a member search option but do have request threads

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewforum&forumid=7

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-17 20:18:53(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Image error
guydarling

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, guydarling, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-19 12:36:09(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3600
Uploads: 218

Image error
Image error

guydarling

We are so excited you have decided to join our community. :_:):_:P:_:|

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-19 17:17:09(75Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 360

Ugh .. haven't posted here for quite some time but to all new members i've missed, i say :

Image error

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Dikharry:_male:Posted at 2022-10-21 08:15:25(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

Hi I am Dikharry I like horror movies am getting old but love your site

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-10-21 11:41:17(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Dikharry wrote:

Hi I am Dikharry I like horror movies am getting old but love your site
Welcome to TGx  Dikharry:_male: I love horror movies also. As for being old there's a certain Admin here who says I'm older than dirt so age really doesn't matter. There's also a certain Pink Lady  who spreads all kinds of lies about me. She is the one you really have to worry about.I know you'll have some fun here as there is lots to see & do. Hope to meet you in our chat lobby.

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-21 12:11:37(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
Image error

Dikharry:_male:

Kick Your Shoes Off And Stay A While. :_:):_:P:_:|

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-21 12:35:11(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1300
Uploads: 150

Hi for everyone!

I haven't registered on a torrent site in years. I've been using TorrentGalaxy for a while now. My favourite torrents are MiNX and GalaxyTV. I was thinking that I might upload some torrents here later. But maybe it would be better if I could send movies, series, etc. for a professional uploader. I haven't decided yet. I'll have to check the rules. As a guest of TorrentGalaxy, my client has been running with a minimum of ten times the upload rate, because there is no limit set. I wish Staff a lot of good work! I also wish all members of The TorrentGalaxy good health, strength and more fun!

Best regards,

Lionel

Image error

Many years ago on one of the torrent site, there was an organizer called Termeszet who organized avatar contests. He invited me to participate in the contest, and then I made this kind of avatar. On that site they allowed mostly static images because they used their own storage space. Only Staff members and VIP members were allowed to have gif avatars.

The Termeszet or Természet means in English is Nature.

Last edited by LionElBunny on 2022-10-21 16:44:05

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-10-21 12:37:01(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Image error

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-10-21 12:41:14(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Image error

LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-10-21 12:42:24(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

LionElBunny wrote:

Hi for everyone!

I haven't registered on a torrent site in years. I've been using TorrentGalaxy for a while now. My favourite torrents are MiNX and GalaxyTV. I was thinking that I might upload some torrents here later. But maybe it would be better if you could send movies, series, etc. for a professional uploader. I haven't decided yet. I'll have to check the rules. As a guest of TorrentGalaxy, my client has been running with a minimum of ten times the upload rate, because there is no limit set. I wish Staff a lot of good work! I also wish all members of The TorrentGalaxy good health, strength and more fun!

Best regards,

Lionel
Hi LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle: welcome to TGx. If you decide to apply for trial uploader status please post your request  here
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560[/color]

https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-21 12:42:49(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LionElBunny wrote:

Hi for everyone!

I haven't registered on a torrent site in years. I've been using TorrentGalaxy for a while now. My favourite torrents are MiNX and GalaxyTV. I was thinking that I might upload some torrents here later. But maybe it would be better if you could send movies, series, etc. for a professional uploader. I haven't decided yet. I'll have to check the rules. As a guest of TorrentGalaxy, my client has been running with a minimum of ten times the upload rate, because there is no limit set. I wish Staff a lot of good work! I also wish all members of The TorrentGalaxy good health, strength and more fun!

Best regards,

Lionel
First let me say welcome to TGx. Now if you are interested in uploading you should apply here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560
As far as other uploaders using you files that would be up to the individual uploader and their decision. Good luck on your future ventures.

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-21 12:48:06(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-21 13:25:53(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2880

Image error

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-10-21 14:21:54(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

LionElBunny wrote:

Hi for everyone!

I haven't registered on a torrent site in years. I've been using TorrentGalaxy for a while now. My favourite torrents are MiNX and GalaxyTV. I was thinking that I might upload some torrents here later. But maybe it would be better if I could send movies, series, etc. for a professional uploader. I haven't decided yet. I'll have to check the rules. As a guest of TorrentGalaxy, my client has been running with a minimum of ten times the upload rate, because there is no limit set. I wish Staff a lot of good work! I also wish all members of The TorrentGalaxy good health, strength and more fun!

Best regards,

Lionel

Image error
A FF fan is always welcome.
Good to have your hear.

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-21 16:42:05(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3730

Image error

😊🏴‍☠️👍 Dikharry:_male: 👍🏴‍☠️😊

😊🏴‍☠️👍 LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle: 👍🏴‍☠️😊

Image errorImage errorImage errorImage errorImage error

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
PirateRG:_male:Posted at 2022-10-21 17:07:28(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello everyone I am PirateRG I like to upload movies on many, many download sites I thank the staff at the site torrentgalaxy :_love

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Joel:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2022-10-21 17:11:40(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 295

Hello and Welcome To Torrent Galaxy!! :_:):_:)

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-10-21 17:12:31(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

PirateRG wrote:

Hello everyone I am PirateRG I like to upload movies on many, many download sites I thank the staff at the site torrentgalaxy :_love
Hi  PirateRG:_male: welcome to TGx. Great to have you join our community.
If you would like to apply for uploader status please post here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2560
While doing so please go over our site rules.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-21 18:16:24(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
PirateRG:_male:

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-10-21 18:31:14(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Image error
PirateRG:_male:

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-21 19:31:20(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2880

Image error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-10-21 21:38:53(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3730

Image error

😁🏴‍☠️☠ PirateRG:_male: ☠🏴‍☠️😁

Image errorImage errorImage errorImage errorImage error

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-10-22 19:02:18(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
Image error

LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle: And PirateRG:_male:

We are so excited you have decided to join our community. :_:):_:P:_:|

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LionElBunny:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
madsebPosted at 2022-10-22 22:14:25(74Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hi,

I'm Sebastien, I'm living in New-Caledonia for now, before I was in France.

I was using torrent files from the TGX community for a while before knowing a website exists.
Now I'm using it daily.

Thanks for the torrent's quality you're providing!

Post liked by - Tariab:_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.