Trial Upload Status Applications V2

miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-08-12 12:11:22(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

john46 wrote:

can i upload bit smaller files heres 1  magnet:?xt=urn:btih:FED33A0B882C85C1B36B28F62EB068B7FDCEAB2F&dn=Secret.Headquarters.2022.HDRip500mgbs%2cmkv.jl.mkv&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.openbittorrent.com%3a80%2fannounce&tr=udp%3a%2f%2ftracker.opentrackr.org%3a1337%2fannounce
Hello john46:_male:
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-08-12 12:13:41(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3501

wordcity wrote:

am currently an uploader at demonoid.is (as wordcity) I have been uploading audiobooks for the past 10 yrs or so - drama and poetry
Welcome wordcity
Please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
thermitesnakePosted at 2022-08-12 20:02:14(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

I just found this site from a reddit sub. I was an active uploader on Demonoid and KickAss back in the day. I mainly uploaded classic and cult horror movies from the 80's and 90's. Is there demand for that here?

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-12 20:05:20(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3605
Uploads: 218

thermitesnake wrote:

I just found this site from a reddit sub. I was an active uploader on Demonoid and KickAss back in the day. I mainly uploaded classic and cult horror movies from the 80's and 90's. Is there demand for that here?
Welcome thermitesnake
Yes there would be interest in them and if you want to apply
please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Last edited by Garthock on 2022-08-12 20:51:37

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
CopiedSlautyFly:_male:Posted at 2022-08-13 11:35:11(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Cloud box too?

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-08-13 12:36:08(89Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9076

CopiedSlautyFly wrote:

Cloud box too?
Hi   CopiedSlautyFly:_male:  I have o idea what you are saying .If you want to request uploader status ask .If not then get off this thread. Another such post & it will be considered as spam & your acct. will be blocked.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
trailblazer:_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-14 21:52:41(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 3

Hello,

I am new to this whole uploading thing, was only downloading torrents so far. I have some books and movies on revolutionary theme that I want to upload and share. Some of them were translated by me.

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-14 21:54:25(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

trailblazer wrote:

Hello,

I am new to this whole uploading thing, was only downloading torrents so far. I have some books and movies on revolutionary theme that I want to upload and share. Some of them were translated by me.
Welcome trailblazer:_turtle:
please read the opening post of this thread and apply following the instructions given there.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
trailblazer:_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-14 22:19:11(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,

I do not know how to define "introduction about yourself".
This is my first uploading. I do not have uploads on any torrent sites yet.
My categories are movies and books. This is movie "Lenin in October" 1937, movie "Lenin in 1917" and books by Jacques Duclos "Bakunin and Marx: shadow and light", translated into English.  

Did I miss anything this time?

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-14 22:21:15(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

trailblazer wrote:

Hello,

I do not know how to define "introduction about yourself".
My categories are movies and books. This is movie "Lenin in October" 1937, movie "Lenin in 1917" and books by Jacques Duclos "Bakunin and Marx: shadow and light", translated into English.  

Did I miss anything this time?

trailblazer:_turtle:

Requesting trial upload status:

Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
trailblazer:_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-14 22:42:37(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello,

I familiarized myself with the rules and agree with them.
My categories are movies and books. This is movie "Lenin in October" 1937, movie "Lenin in 1917" Both movies have English subtitles.

Book by Jacques Duclos "Bakunin and Marx: shadow and light", translated into English.

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-14 22:48:07(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

trailblazer wrote:

Hello,

My categories are movies and books. This is movie "Lenin in October" 1937, movie "Lenin in 1917" Both movies have English subtitles.

Book by Jacques Duclos "Bakunin and Marx: shadow and light", translated into English.
Hi trailblazer:_turtle: welcome to TGx.
Please reply to my pm.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-15 12:30:19(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

trailblazer wrote:

Hello,

I'll give you a chance.
Welcome to the galaxy.
GRANTED
I have sent you a pm with helpful information

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
PoormanPosted at 2022-08-15 22:22:48(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi, I am new to this site uploading torrent, but have been torrenting and seeding torrent file for years from RARBG, Piratebay, and 1337x. I would be interested in sharing good quality Anime videos, tv show and movies that I found that are not listed in this site. Please contact me because I am planning to build a torrent server next month and seed massive torrent file.

Garthock:_moderator:Posted at 2022-08-15 22:25:56(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Poorman wrote:

Hi, I am new to this site uploading torrent, but have been torrenting and seeding torrent file for years from RARBG, Piratebay, and 1337x. I would be interested in sharing good quality Anime videos, tv show and movies that I found that are not listed in this site. Please contact me because I am planning to build a torrent server next month and seed massive torrent file.

Welcome to TGx Poorman

Requesting trial upload status:

If you are an existing uploader on other sites, state your user name on those sites and provide links to your profile or profiles.
Familiarize yourself with the uploading rules. You can read them here.
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules
Acknowledge the rules in your application for trial upload status.

Trial uploaders need to upload 5 torrents a month to retain their status and the first upload needs to happen within 24 hours of receiving trial uploader status.
If demoted, you'll have to wait 3 months before applying again.

Note: trial uploaders are not allowed to upload games, apps and software. Requesting upload status for games, apps and software will be denied.

Last edited by Garthock on 2022-08-15 22:26:15

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Deep61:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
PoormanPosted at 2022-08-17 23:20:23(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi, I have been seeding from torrent sites for years. I would like to help out in adding rare movies that are not listed from your site. Include old Kung Fu and drama movie made from Hong Kong.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-08-17 23:46:25(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Poorman wrote:

Hi, I have been seeding from torrent sites for years. I would like to help out in adding rare movies that are not listed from your site. Include old Kung Fu and drama movie made from Hong Kong.
Moderator   Garthock:_moderator: had asked you questions in his first contact with you.
You have not replied to any nor said if you agreed to our terms.
If you want to request uploader status you must do so.

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2022-08-18 00:14:49

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
rootftwPosted at 2022-08-19 02:16:05(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -1

i do WWE and RAW uploads in HD Spanish, i want to upload all to your :)

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-08-19 02:19:47(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

rootftw wrote:

i do WWE and RAW uploads in HD Spanish, i want to upload all to your :)
Hi  rootftw  welcome to TGx.Please read the attached link & reply accordingly.Thak you.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, yerisan710:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
1EdgePosted at 2022-08-19 04:49:33(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15
Uploads: 194

Hello, I'm back again, why is my account not activated?
Please activate your account, I'm back again, thank you

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-08-19 08:11:35(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

1Edge wrote:

Hello, I'm back again, why is my account not activated?
Please activate your account, I'm back again, thank you
Your last upload was in Nov 2019...
Your account is not active due to inactivity.
I'll get back to you on this later today.

Edit:

Please contact our SA for further details.

Last edited by Mafketel on 2022-08-19 08:24:16

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:
LollieDream:_female:Posted at 2022-08-19 13:04:30(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by Deep61:_moderator: -
Reppoints: -2
Mod note
removed outside link

hi, i'm Lollie and i would like to share some amateur tgirls pics :

Image error
Image error

Last edited by Deep61 on 2022-08-19 13:07:38

navisaini:_male:Posted at 2022-08-19 14:07:59(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20
Uploads: 71

Hi i'm back... can you please allow me again to upload?

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2022-08-19 14:14:16(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

navisaini wrote:

Hi i'm back... can you please allow me again to upload?
Welcome back  navisaini:_male: am going to reinstate you,Please read attached link as there has been some changes.

Will be sending you a pm.

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2022-08-19 14:17:46

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
nensziPosted at 2022-08-20 10:45:02(88Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi I'm here to upload some music and 2K - 4K music videos so please make me a Uploader

Sitefriends