E-BOOK Request thread

Khwai:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2022-07-28 04:52:06(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85
Uploads: 0

Scrolling back, I saw this, Anatomica: The Exquisite and Unsettling Art of Human Anatomy, by Joanna Ebenstein
Please could you send to me, too?
Thanks!!

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-28 05:46:55(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1825

Khwai wrote:

Hello, please  if someone would be so kind, I will be grateful

Allow Me to Retort, Elie Mystal

TIA
Hi.
Sent
Elie Mystal
Allow Me To Retort

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Khwai:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-28 05:49:40(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Khwai wrote:

Scrolling back, I saw this, Anatomica: The Exquisite and Unsettling Art of Human Anatomy, by Joanna Ebenstein
Please could you send to me, too?
Thanks!!
Greetings Khwai:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:

The one you are referring to is mexicano:_male: request.
I am still trying to find the book, along with a few others I haven't had luck finding.
I will make it a point to send a copy to you once I find the book.

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, miok:_admin:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Khwai:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2022-07-28 08:54:48(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

NatalieNY wrote:

Khwai wrote:

Hello, please  if someone would be so kind, I will be grateful

Allow Me to Retort, Elie Mystal

TIA
Hi.
Sent
Elie Mystal
Allow Me To Retort
Thank you very much. Am most grateful.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Khwai:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2022-07-28 08:55:50(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

<snip>

Greetings Khwai:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:

The one you are referring to is mexicano:_male: request.
I am still trying to find the book, along with a few others I haven't had luck finding.
I will make it a point to send a copy to you once I find the book. [/quote]

I'm sorry. I didn't realize. In any case, thank you.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, chomponzoo:_male:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-07-30 07:07:40(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2210
Uploads: 416

Another request from me....

Denali's Howl By Andy Hall

It's on the TGx, but with no seeds. I have PM'd the original uploader (zakareya) but no reply has been had. Thought about asking in the reseed request thread, but seeing as it was uploaded more than 3 years ago the chances are slim anyone still having it.

As always, any help is very much appreciated :_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-30 07:43:07(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

Another request from me....

Denali's Howl By Andy Hall

It's on the TGx, but with no seeds. I have PM'd the original uploader (zakareya) but no reply has been had. Thought about asking in the reseed request thread, but seeing as it was uploaded more than 3 years ago the chances are slim anyone still having it.

As always, any help is very much appreciated :_:)
Hi.
Sent
Andy Hall
Denali's Howl

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-07-30 14:53:37(91Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2210
Uploads: 416

Thank you Natalie :_love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-31 04:47:33(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Meathome wrote:

Looking for eBooks,
Jeffery Deaver:

EDIT: (29 May 2022) These two books Below) are now my last ones needed by this author....
Revenge Is Sweet (2007) (Standalone)
Murderous Affairs(2007) (Standalone)

Thanks for help with this request.
Bob
Hi.

I have found
Revenge Is Sweet (2007)

But you must understand that, this title now goes by a different name, like I mentioned in a post earlier to you.
Jeffery Deaver - Twisted

Reference : "Revenge is Sweet" contains two exciting English original thrillers by the renowned author Jeffery Deaver.

Story 1 : A stalker pursues the former supermodel Kari mercilessly. Then she makes a daring decision.
Story 2 : Forensic scientist Lincoln Rhyme needs acumen more acumen than courage to save Susan from a deadly gift.

Sent on the pm.

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-07-31 04:50:07

Post liked by - Meathome:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-31 04:58:21(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

dht wrote:

Please upload "Verissimus: The Stoic Philosophy of Marcus Aurelius". Thank you in advance!
Hi.
Sent
Donald J. Robertson
Verissimus (The Stoic Philosophy of Marcus Aurelius)

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, dht, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-07-31 06:23:10(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

NatalieNY wrote:

Quadzilla wrote:

good day all

anyone have the following:

Peet Venter - Brand

Karin Brynard - Homeland and Our Fathers

Matthew Blackman and Nick Dall - Rogues gallery - 350 years of corruption in SA

thanks
Sent
Brand
&
Rogues Gallery
Hi.
Sent
Karin Brynard
Homeland (Afrikaans)
Our Fathers (Italian)

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
dhtPosted at 2022-07-31 11:15:00(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Very grateful for this! :_love

Post liked by - NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Meathome:_male:Posted at 2022-07-31 17:47:29(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25

Wow that was from an old request... Thanks for getting it for me... Per our previous conversation about these two books, I figured it was a lost cause...

Thanks ever so much for looking so long for it... As usual you are THE BEST...

Bob

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, Garthock:_moderator:
Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-08-01 00:36:21(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Probably reaching for this one, but can anyone help me out with Spagyrics: The Alchemical Preparation of Medicinal Essences, Tinctures, and Elixirs

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Quadzilla:_male:Posted at 2022-08-01 18:39:05(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 15

Thank you

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
DonkeebalsPosted at 2022-08-02 14:07:21(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 16
Uploads: 16

Looking for Zell Miller's A National Party No More: The Conscience of a Conservative Democrat

Image error

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-08-02 17:19:27(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Donkeebals wrote:

Looking for Zell Miller's A National Party No More: The Conscience of a Conservative Democrat

amazon.com/images/I/51HA4QPE1DL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Hi.
Sent
Zell Miller
A National Party No More (The Conscience of a Conservative Democrat)

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Donkeebals, miok:_admin:
DonkeebalsPosted at 2022-08-02 18:29:42(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 16
Uploads: 16

NatalieNY wrote:

Donkeebals wrote:

amazon.com/images/I/51HA4QPE1DL._SX314_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg
Hi.
Sent
Zell Miller
A National Party No More (The Conscience of a Conservative Democrat)
Got it, thanks!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-08-03 07:32:58(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Aphrodite wrote:

Three Books

The Dreamer   An Autobiography Cliff Richard - Received
It's a bit of a love store - Shirley and Martin Kemp (ex Spandou Ballet) - Received
A del of a life, Lessons I've learned by David Jason

fingers crossed and thank you

Aphrodite x
Hi.
Sent
David Jason
A Del of a Life

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-08-03 08:01:55(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Airmangoogl wrote:

amazon.com/Fury-Magnus-Graham-McNeill/dp/1789992915/

It has apparently been released and if anyone can provide a copy of Fury of Magnus... you will be my best friend
Hi.
Sent
Graham McNeill
Fury of Magnus

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-08-03 09:09:42(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

tomsmith26 wrote:

hi can I request The Sayers: Tried and Tested at the Highest Level signed by Stephen Sayers
Hi.
Sent
Stuart Wheatman,  Steve Wraith & Stephen Sayers
The Sayers (Tried and tested at the highest level)

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-08-03 09:50:21(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

mexicano wrote:

Hi does anybody have these 2 Jan Morris books in epub format?

The World of Venice
Venice - Received

And any other European travel books by Jan Morris.

Thanks
Hi.
Sent
Jan Morris
Wales

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
glboater:_male:Posted at 2022-08-03 15:39:31(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello All,

Looking For:

Defending Britta Stein
Ronald Balson
EPUB
LINK:  https://www.amazon.com/Defending-Britta-Stein-Catherine-Lockhart-ebook/dp/B08R2KC5Z7/ref=sr_1_1?crid=3TO3VB04958FV&keywords=defending+britta+stein+by+ronald+h.+balson&qid=1659537565&sprefix=defending+%2Caps%2C336&sr=8-1

Thank You !!!

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-08-03 15:58:03(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

glboater wrote:

Hello All,

Looking For:

Defending Britta Stein
Ronald Balson
EPUB
LINK:  amazon.com/Defending-Britta-Stein-Catherine-Lockhart-ebook/dp/B08R2KC5Z7/

Thank You !!!
Hi.
Sent
Ronald H. Balson
Defending Britta Stein

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
pentiacPosted at 2022-08-03 17:26:49(90Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

hi guys, new to this so please forgive if i get it wrong, am an old guy, i am looking for books by Anthony J Melchiorri, specifically the tide series, i have read upto book 7, now looking for book 8 onwards, they are on here but magnet link returns not found, thanks all hope someone can help, regards Pentiac.

Sitefriends