tubebuddy

mikeeybhoyPosted at 2022-07-22 17:50:21(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 0

my good friends  what do you think of  "tubebuddy"!!!

mikeeybhoy.:_:)

miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-07-22 18:04:58(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

TubeBuddy gives you a deep look into the rankings and tags of other videos. You can spy on other peoples videos and see their tags and add those into your video as well to gain some traction from their views.
Sounds a lot like cheating to me. :_pirate :_:-)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Garthock:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-07-22 18:07:57(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3499

Please post future app/software discussions here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewforum&forumid=11

Thanks

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Garthock:_moderator:
mikeeybhoyPosted at 2022-07-22 18:56:57(92Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 0

miok, great  reply and funny thank you so much. That is my second time i have put up something as am new kid on the

block,i will try my best to pay attention the next time.

Thanks again my good brother for your help.

my kindest regards

mikeeybhoy:_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:

Sitefriends