3x invites to ipTorrents :) *delete or move if not allowed*

SeroLvlZero:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-23 04:45:33(106Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 26
Uploads: 0

Ahoy hoy,

I have 3x invites to a well known site for give away. The usual first in first gets rule applies. But will get more as I go along, so will update the thread as I have more in my hands. :_:)

A little proof, so you know I'm not bluffing... :_:-):_:-):_:-)
===========================================
Image error
*Cheers to a friendly member, name is blacked out on pic and a few more fixes*
*Cheers to the lovely mod, for the advice too :)*

A little Advice and etiquette
==============================
Ratio is a BIG thing on this tracker, they're hosted in Russia and take things seriously, like proper configuration in your Torrent client to stop tracking and Sony Paramount crap that makes things more risky. (its all in tutorials on there) Whilst arguably the laws a little lax in Russia for pirated software and media, they still don't need a newbie stuffing things up for them. They've got several good proxys, the stablest one being .lol at the moment. They also have a free VPN for those countries blocked by your ISP or Censorship. Most stuff works here in Aussieland luckily. Seeding is BIG, please seed back... You start with a 2 gig buffer, you can download FREELEECH torrents and that deoesn't count towards your download. But you need to seed it back, NO HIT N RUNS! There is a 90 day login thing for full accounts, but if you forget to login... you will lose your account. (Happened to me once) The community is a very helpful bunch. English is a preferred language, but they have areas in the forums for your own native tongue. I personally am not an Uploader on there because you need either a seedbox or a 900mb internet connection. I DO seed A LOT, one of my old accounts had 1.8 TB uploaded. Sorry for the long explanation. Just important points that will help you stick around and not get banned.

Ratio example from my current account. Still need to boost up more. But you get the idea... Sharing is caring.
Image error

It's super simple for sign up and all I need is email addresses then I send you a link and you can create your account.

After a few friendly chats with mods and other site enthusiasts, Feel free to PM me for an invite. Or You can catch me in the Lobby as well from time to time, got to love having a family hey! :_:?
I will update the thread each time I have more. But will as advised, keep it all within the guidelines of confidentiality and site rules. :_:):_:)

Till then, Stay safe mates. Love from Australia. :_:):_:):_:):_:):_:)

Last edited by SeroLvlZero on 2022-06-24 12:47:03

Post liked by - mcn77:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SeroLvlZero:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2022-07-15 07:09:19(102Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 26
Uploads: 0

Hello again friends and TGx family. :_:):_:)

SerotoninLevelZero here again, one invite has been requested and granted. :_:) Still have two invites left if anyone wants in? :_:) Just PM me.

Warm Regards,

Post liked by - mcn77:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.