E-BOOK Request thread

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-21 14:14:03(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1825
Uploads: 0

Matroshka wrote:

Hi all

Could you help me to find that book

Immune - Philipp Dettmer - 2021
A Journey into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive
Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Philipp Dettmer - Immune : A Journey into the Mysterious System That Keeps You Alive

Regards

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-21 15:18:10(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

mexicano wrote:

Hi folks,

I'm looking for a copy of Orders to Kill (Home Front Detective #9) by Edward Marston in epub format please, if possible.

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/5816...rs-to-kill

Thank you
Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Edward Marston - Orders To Kill

Regards

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-21 15:56:27(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

mexicano wrote:

Hi folks,

Does anybody have a copy of Star Trek:Coda 1 & 2 by Dayton Ward and James Swallow, in epub format please?

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57178462-star-trek - received

https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/57178477-star-trek

Thank you
Hello.

Sent on the pm.

James Swallow - The Ashes of Tomorrow (Star Trek Coda Book 2)

Regards

yens36Posted at 2022-06-22 03:06:54(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello :)

Does anyone have a copy of The Lab Muffin Guide To Basic Skincare by Michelle Wong (https://www.goodreads.com/en/book/show/54790241-the-lab-muffin-guide-to-basic-skincare)?

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-22 07:03:07(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

joesbar wrote:

Looking for Ken Warner's "The Mage Saga" collection

Wizard - received
Witch - reveived
Sorcerer
Necromance
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Ken Warner - Sorcerer

Regards

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-22 07:08:44(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jinja wrote:

Hello lovely people

I was wondering if anyone could help me out with the following (been trying to track them down for a while)

Thanks!

TITLE: Surrealism and the Sacred: Power, Eros and the Occult in Modern Art
AUTHOR: Celia Rabinovitch
FORMAT: epub (if at all possible)
LINK: goodreads.com/book/show/49789573-surrealism-and-the-sacred
- Pending Book

TITLE: Strange Divisions and Alien Territories: The Sub-Genres of Science Fiction
AUTHOR: Keith Brooke (Editor)
FORMAT: epub
LINK: amazon.com/Strange-Divisions-Alien-Territories-Sub-Genres-ebook/dp/B09HZCKBPQ/

TITLE: Edited By - Ellen Datlow
AUTHOR: Ellen Datlow (Editor)
FORMAT: epub
LINK: amazon.com/Edited-Ellen-Datlow-ebook/dp/B08KHRGHSX goodreads.com/book/show/51596858-edited-by
-
Member confirmed on pm, Received
Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Keith Brooke
Strange Divisions and Alien Territories
.pdf

Regards

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-10-27 04:43:55

Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-22 07:47:09(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25

Can anyone help me with finding a couple of UDEMY courses by chance?

• Lucid Dreams - The Awakening of a New Consciousness by Evandro Angotti
  • Certified Spiritual Healing Advisor & Medium| ACCREDITED by Sufani Garza
  • Witches Runes & Bones by Linda Elliott
  • Healthy mediumship fundamentals by Rev. Joanna Bartlett

Edit:  wow, I must have been REALLY tired when I posted that.  I meant to post it over in "Other" so I've copied my request to there.  

Last edited by Shoshin on 2022-06-22 19:21:08

•  
    Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
    ryokowerxPosted at 2022-06-22 20:16:00(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 0

i've been trying to help out one of my co-workers who REALLY has gotten into J.R. Ward.

Can someone do an updated e-book collection torrent that has all her books to-date?

miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-06-22 20:18:58(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Master Lurker
    Reppoints: 5800
    Uploads: 3501

ryokowerx wrote:

i've been trying to help out one of my co-workers who REALLY has gotten into J.R. Ward.

Can someone do an updated e-book collection torrent that has all her books to-date?

Quote:

Limit requests to 3 books in a 24 hour period. Make sure you post the title of the book and the author in your posts

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
    NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 07:08:33(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ryokowerx wrote:

Hello.

Sent on the pm.

J.R. Ward - Dark Lover
    J.R. Ward - Lover Mine
    J.R. Ward - Lover Unleashed

Regards

(If I happen to find more books from J.R. Ward, I will keep you posted)

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 07:23:49(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shadowdra126 wrote:

I’m looking for a copy of Warriors don’t cry (abridged) by Melba pattillo Beals
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Melba Pattillo Beals - Warriors Don’t Cry

If you are also looking for the Abridged audio book version, kindly post the request on the thread linked below for your kind reference, and the Team will be more than happy to look into it for you.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=9

Regards

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 07:55:43(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Shoshin wrote:

Does anyone happen to have the whole set of the current humblebundle.com/books/witchcraft-magick-and-spirituality-books Humble Bundle "Witchcraft, Magick, & Spirituality" by chance?
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Humble Bundle

Book 1 : Wicca Made Easy
    Book 2 : Wishcraft
    Book 3 : Witchery
    Book 4 : Year Of The Witch
    Book 5 : Queering Your Craft

Book 20, Book 21, Book 22 and Book 23 - received already

Regards

(I will try my best to find the other Humble Bundle books for you. I will keep you posted. Just would be needing some little time)

Post liked by - Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
    NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 08:14:49(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Chuckspencer42 wrote:

Hi

Can anyone please help with a copy of Simulant by Bobby Adair
    amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B099P1BX21/

Thanks

Charlie
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Bobby Adair - Simulant

Regards

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 10:03:10(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

FloweredMoose19 wrote:

Hello I would like to request

Bloody Spade (The Cardplay Duology, #1) By Brittany M.Willows EPUB - Received

My cat loki #1 by Bettina Kurkoski CBR/CBZ

My Cat Loki #2 by Bettina Kurkoski CBR/CBZ

Thank you
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Bettina Kurkoski - My Cat Loki vol 1
    Bettina Kurkoski - My Cat Loki vol 2

in .pdf

Regards

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 11:07:53(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dazwarth wrote:

Hoping to find a couple of books... epub prefered, but any format will do.

#1 SONG OF REDEMPTION (Sentenced to War Book 3) by J.N. Chaney and Jonathan Brazee - Received

#2 BAYOU MOON: An Ed Landry Novel by Jack LaFountain

Thank you for your help,
    Daz
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Jack LaFountain - Bayou Moon

Regards

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 11:46:45(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

shadowdra126 wrote:

I am looking for one piece volume 97
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

One Piece volume 97

Regards

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-23 12:49:22(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Aphrodite wrote:

Hi

I'm hoping to find a book called:

Ridley Road by Jo Bloom

I can't find it anywhere on a search yet an adaption of it  will be premiered on BBC later this year.

Also : The Tourist by Olen Steinhauer - Received

Hopefully you will have some luck.

Thank you
    Aphrodite X
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Jo Bloom - Ridley Road

Regards

Chuckspencer42:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2022-06-24 23:07:24(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 30

NatalieNY wrote:

Chuckspencer42 wrote:

Hi

Can anyone please help with a copy of Simulant by Bobby Adair
    amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B099P1BX21/

Thanks

Charlie
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Bobby Adair - Simulant

Regards
    Thankyou :_:D

azuremoonbeamPosted at 2022-06-25 04:51:20(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 18

The Native American Herbalist’s Bible [9 Books in 1]: Find Out Thousands of Herbal Remedies and Recipes, Grow Your Personal Garden of Magic Herbs and Build Your First Herb Lab at Home by Green Witch

https://www.amazon.com/Native-American-Herbalists-Bible-Books-ebook/dp/B09DNTK2GW

please epub preferably...

TIA

Last edited by azuremoonbeam on 2022-06-25 04:51:56

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
    Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-06-25 06:09:51(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 5795

azuremoonbeam wrote:

The Native American Herbalist’s Bible [9 Books in 1]: Find Out Thousands of Herbal Remedies and Recipes, Grow Your Personal Garden of Magic Herbs and Build Your First Herb Lab at Home by Green Witch

https://www.amazon.com/Native-American-Herbalists-Bible-Books-ebook/dp/B09DNTK2GW

TIA

found one here if this one is suitable :)

Post liked by - Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
    miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-06-25 10:25:17(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Master Lurker

azuremoonbeam wrote:

TIA
    PM sent (epub)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
    Quadzilla:_male:Posted at 2022-06-25 14:15:43(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Reppoints: 15

hi there

anyone have the following:
    Sons of Africa by Jeffrey Whittam
    Empress Gold by Jeffrey Whittam

Morgandale by Peter Rimmer
    Carregan's Catch by Peter Rimmer

thanks

Last edited by Quadzilla on 2022-06-25 14:35:34

miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-06-25 14:30:20(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
    Master Lurker

Quadzilla wrote:

hi there

Sons of Africa by Jeffrey Whittam
    Empress Gold by Jeffrey Whittam

thanks
    PM sent for both books (epub)

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-25 15:13:01(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quadzilla wrote:

hi there

Sons of Africa by Jeffrey Whittam - sent by miok
    Empress Gold by Jeffrey Whittam - sent by miok

Morgandale by Peter Rimmer
    Carregan's Catch by Peter Rimmer

thanks
    Hello.

Sent on the pm.

Peter Rimmer - Morgandale
    Peter Rimmer - Carregan's Catch

Regards

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-06-26 19:00:35(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Meathome:_male:

Hello.

Sent on the pm.

The Journey of Peter McCall : A Wayward Pines Novella

22 books out of 59 sent from Wayward Pines series.

Regards

Post liked by - Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Meathome:_male:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends