The Off-Topic-Topic-Chat-Thread with Poll

B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-24 10:16:44(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

Quick question from those that frequent the chat lobby:_:-)

Waddafuq is going on with the Idle Quote Bot....?

A few recent examples of it's "Random quote's"...

Quote:

IDLE QUOTE

A dolly in Dallas named Alice,

Whose overworked sex is all callous,

Wore the foreskin away

On uncircumcised Ray,

Through exuberance, tightness, and malice
:_:O

Quote:

IDLE QUOTE

Jesus rose from the dead and the apostles

came unto him saying "How's Elvis?"
:_:-)

Quote:

IDLE QUOTE

The fucking ain't worth the fighting.
:_:-*:_facepalm

Quote:

IDLE QUOTE

Today is the last day of your life...

...so far.
:_pacman:_O:-D

Quote:

IDLE QUOTE

Incest, n:

Sibling revelry; a sport the whole family can enjoy
:_:O:_facepalm:_bad

Quote:

IDLE QUOTE

Masturbation!  The amazing availability of it!
:_:-):_:-)

Quote:

IDLE QUOTE

You shall be rewarded for a dastardly deed.
:_:-@:_:D

etc etc etc...
Can someone just check what the Quote Bot is looking up on-line when it's looking for these quote's cos it appears like it's being groomed, indoctrinated or radicalised in some way.....or worse, it's trying to groom us repribates:_:-*:_:-):_:P

Personally i find them all fuggin hillarious:_:-):_:-):_party:_party

Post liked by - Mstwinkles:_female::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, xJOHNNYx:_blocked:, SevenT:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-26 09:26:32(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thought of the Day.:_help

Rich and Poor.

We all know rich and poor....
teachers, builders, nurses, doctors, dentist, neigbours, family, friends etc etc...

But has anyone ever seen, or heard about, a poor politician...?:_:O

Image error
:_:O:_facepalm:_:O
:_:P

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2022-05-26 12:15:08(96Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1640
Uploads: 3834

doctors and dentist are difficult to find them poors 🤔

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-28 07:10:55(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 374
Uploads: 13

Kamala Harris I never here anything about her, I don't think she even leaves the White House :_help

Last edited by ba567 on 2022-05-28 07:12:21

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-28 09:34:29(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ba567 wrote:

Kamala Harris I never here anything about her, I don't think she even leaves the White House :_help
From what i see she never goes to the border either:_:O...not good for the Border Zsar is it..?:_:-):_:-):_:-)...but she does like a good laugh:_:-)...just not at the right times tho:_facepalm....and i must admit she is very good at word salads and spagetti:_:-):_facepalm

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 16:55:35(94Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

When Life keeps dragging you down....:_:-(:_:(

REACH OUT TO OTHERS....:_eyes

You could get lucky and drag someone you don't like down with you:_:P:_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)

Last edited by B4ND1T69 on 2022-06-03 16:56:23

Post liked by - Mstwinkles:_female::_kitty::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-06-03 17:36:21(94Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245
Uploads: 0

B4ND1T69 wrote:

When Life keeps dragging you down....:_:-(:_:(

REACH OUT TO OTHERS....:_eyes

You could get lucky and drag someone you don't like down with you:_:P:_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)
That sounds like you're up to no good.....

Me likey likey :_:-@

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2022-06-03 17:53:54(94Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 332

Mafketel wrote:

More like his BORED as KIDO gone bed...:_facepalm:_facepalm

His deep down getting jealous of my banter with KIDO:_facepalm:_facepalm:_:-@:_:-@

P.S Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: Kido is a nickname for somebody in lobby.....

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-06-03 17:58:55(94Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

More like his BORED as KIDO gone bed...:_facepalm:_facepalm

His deep down getting jealous of my banter with KIDO:_facepalm:_facepalm:_:-@:_:-@

P.S Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: Kido is a nickname for somebody in lobby.....
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: getting bored or jealous????
That will only happen when hell freezes over... :_:-@

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-03 19:23:16(94Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2304

A poor politician in my country , at the moment, nope , none :_:D All corrupted to the bone... Hiding millions in some remote tax free paradise island .... :_:-)

It's actually not funny at all. :_:(

Sometimes , I wished that the last episode of Mr Robot was real and that we all had our mobile ringing one day announcing that we've received a massive amount of money all of a sudden :_:O

Yeah well ... :_facepalm till then , stupid me, keeps playing and hoping that she will win the lottery, and obviously never does ! :_:-)

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-06-04 08:44:23(94Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 374
Uploads: 13

I'm not a  politician but I'm poor as fuck I had to get my neighbor so mad at me so I could get him to attack me and get it on my surveillance :_:-@
In my self defense I caved in his face and bit his pinky finger off :_:-@ and now he has to pay me restitution for my injuries was a concussion,strangulation and he got caught lying in court
I'm just a devil in disguise :_:-@
That's more exciting than slip and fall in a store :_:-@

Last edited by ba567 on 2022-06-04 08:49:21

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-26 15:19:35(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Question.....?

Are Butt Plugs...

Gender Neutral, Gender Specific, or Gender Fluid...???

Poll has been set up for those that want to vote:_:-*

Feel free to discuss or whatnot....it is what it is folks:_party:_party:_:P:_:D

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-11-26 16:27:43(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

As they make no difference in what butt they are plugged.... :_facepalm
So that makes them gender neutral..

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-26 17:46:25(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

Then ask yourself......should you....?:_:O:_party

Should you...

1 - let others use yours...Gender Fluid ?
2 - keep yours to yourself...Gender Specific ?
3 - use the wife's....Gender Neutral ?

:_:-*:_:-):_:D

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-11-26 21:34:39(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Should you...

I should....
Not prefer to comment... :_:-@

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2022-11-27 08:43:49(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

It appears that peeps finds this a delicate topic...
They are either afraid to come out of the closet or they shoved it in the wrong hole and aren't able to talk anymore..

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-27 09:59:44(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1500
Uploads: 1227

Mafketel wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Should you...

It appears that peeps finds this a delicate topic...
They are either afraid to come out of the closet or they shoved it in the wrong hole and aren't able to talk anymore..
Oh i've been putting them in the wrong hole :_yuk

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-11-27 10:36:49(69Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Image error

Image error

:_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-*

Post liked by - Mstwinkles:_female::_kitty::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-12-04 17:09:45(68Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Regret.

My light dims and fades
A once proud man reduced to pure sorrow and grief
The shattered broken shell of what once was is gone forever
Slipped through careless fingers into the abyss of the never, never
I am Broken

Stains of the past wash over the dream of a brighter day
Tainted dreams staring, hauntingly back at me
For the briefest of moments there was a chance for us
I reached out, only to watch you fall apart
My heart rips into a million pieces
Our chance is over

I will always miss you
I loved you, i always will
If i could take back time i would hold you closer
Cherish your silky touch against my lips
Never ever take you for granted
I would respect your needs above all others
And i promise i will always...ALWAYS...
....finished taking a p1ss before i try and light you next time.

Image error

:_:-*:_:D:_:P

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, joeb1kenbarbie:_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-01-23 08:07:41(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

The poll this time is how many likes your comment gets on this.....

Quote:

Think of the most original quote for this picture...
And try to keep it for all ages... (I know, I know... It's hard)

Image error

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, Mstwinkles:_female::_kitty::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-01-23 08:08:55(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

The final destination

Image error

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2023-01-23 08:13:58(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1285
Uploads: 82

There be a tunnel ahead :_pirate

Image error

Last edited by hayzee56 on 2023-01-23 08:14:45

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-01-23 09:44:55(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1500
Uploads: 1227

There's what looks like a massive _ _ _ _ blocking the exit captain!!!

Image error

Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-01-23 11:18:33(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

"All Aboard!!!"

Image error

:_facepalm:_:D

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Mstwinkles:_female::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2023-01-23 12:21:07(61Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35

Mafketel wrote:

The poll this time is how many likes your comment gets on this.....

Quote:

Think of the most original quote for this picture...
And try to keep it for all ages... (I know, I know... It's hard)

Image error
thank god this one doesn't require batteries

Last edited by miok on 2023-01-23 12:37:54

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.