TV Show Requests

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-28 23:13:55(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1810
Uploads: 0

YoungBloodNY82 wrote:

Hello My Fellow TGX Friends! 😄

I am kindly requesting if at all possible the tv show Zoo Season 3 720p resolution and x264 codec please. There are currently two uploads already of the entire three seasons each, 1@ 720p and 1 @ 1080p. However neither uploads are seeding at all. If at all possible, I would very much appreciate your help! Thanks in advance, for the time you took to read my post and for your help as well! I included an IMDb link below for reference.  Hope all is well with everyone! Talk soon 👍

Respectfully,
YoungBloodNY82  😎😁

https://m.imdb.com/title/tt3250026/
Hello.

I have found Zoo 2015-2017
And it's 720p

The thing is, it Is seeded, yes. But you would need to keep a constant download for it to complete.

If this fails, I will try and find you another one. But, right now. this link is our best bet. And let's not lose it as we can still grab the copy.

Please let me know about the progress of the link through a post or a pm.

Regards
Natalie

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-05-28 23:24:05

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-29 00:05:18(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

wheelsmith wrote:

attack on titan season 4?

anime

thanks
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Attack on Titan
Complete Season 4

Regards
Natalie

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
BicchoPosted at 2022-05-29 13:51:24(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Does anybody have Gullak 3, a web series available on SONY LIV, an Indian OTT? If yes, can you share the torrent please?

Last edited by Biccho on 2022-05-29 13:52:43

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-29 14:01:25(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Biccho wrote:

Does anybody have Gullak 3, a web series available on SONY LIV, an Indian OTT? If yes, can you share the torrent please?
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Gullak (Complete Season 3)

Regards
Natalie

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-29 14:24:35(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

RecursiveRegs wrote:

Could someone please share Forged in Fire S09E01 and S09E02? There are several torrents floating around on TorrentGalaxy and other websites that claim to be Forged in Fire S09E03 and S09E04, but they are mislabeled because S09E03 and S09E04 have not even aired yet. The episode that is labeled S09E03 is actually S09E02, and the episode that is labeled as S09E04 is some generic episode review thing. Not a new episode at all!
Hello.

From what I understand, you are looking for Season 9 Episode 1 & Season 9 Episode 2 of Forged in Fire

I have found Season 9 Episode 1
And sent on the pm.

I will try and find Season 9 Episode 2 as well. I will keep you posted if I get my hands on it.

Regards
Natalie

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-29 14:53:51(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

heatherletham wrote:

Hey all, any chance of getting My Brilliant Friend seasons 123
With hard coded English subs.
YouTube have 1&2 $$ and I know 3 has just been released with subs.

Cheers
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
My Brilliant Friend
Complete Season 1

Subtitles : English to Italian speech (non switchable)

I will try and find you Season 2 & Season 3 as well, just need some more time.

Regards
Natalie

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-05-29 14:55:45

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-29 15:11:50(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

kittybeeee wrote:

Can someone please rip Riverdale season 6 episode 8 from Netflix CA? It's not on Amazon yet and a logoless version is desperately needed. Thank you!

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5420376/
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Riverdale
Season 6 Episode 8

I have checked for Snips, & I did not find any brand markings.

It's a web rip. Good copy.

Regards
Natalie

tktorrentsPosted at 2022-05-29 16:26:04(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7

Looking for "The Hitchhiker" series 1983-1991
6 seasons

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0085031/

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Hitchhiker_(TV_series)

Appreciate any help in sourcing the compete series.  I can only find old partial torrents out there.

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-29 19:24:56(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

azuremoonbeam wrote:

Fievel's American Tails Complete Series (13 Eps) Streaming on Peacock 720p rip preferably

https://www.imdb.com/title/tt0221172/

TIA
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Fievel's American Tails 1992
Complete season
13 Episodes

1080p

Please do Not select Audio Track 4

Regards
Natalie

DatDudeCeePosted at 2022-05-29 21:38:16(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -2

Okay everyone, I have a WEIRD REQUEST. I am looking for ANYONE WHO UNDERSTANDS RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. I ALREADY have 7 episodes of the SECOND SEASON of:
To The Lake a.k.a. Vongozero (Epidemiya)
https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9151230/?ref_=nv_sr_srsg_0
Image error

I have already created the Russian subtitles via AUTO-Transcription but they came out REALLY BAD(They are already up on the Subtitle sites). So I need someone who understands Russian who can basically send me a list of the Dialog of what they are saying so I can make subtitles out of them. Whether it's in Russian OR English doesn't matter..Auto translation is really good so most languages are ok. I just need it written down from some who understands the Original Russian Language the show is in. I've been ALL OVER the Sub site forums but NOONE will help me out so I figured I'd find someone here, who actually enjoys the show to help.
It'll be nice to mention who's saying what in your Dialog but even if you don't have time to write that..just a list of WHATS being said in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER is fine and I'll work out the time codes. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated

PapaBill:_male:Posted at 2022-05-30 06:12:53(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Would like to see a 720 or 1080 copy of the TV show Frasier please.
Many thanx

LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2022-05-30 11:59:27(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 33

DatDudeCee wrote:

Okay everyone, I have a WEIRD REQUEST. I am looking for ANYONE WHO UNDERSTANDS RUSSIAN LANGUAGE. I ALREADY have 7 episodes of the SECOND SEASON of:

I have already created the Russian subtitles via AUTO-Transcription but they came out REALLY BAD(They are already up on the Subtitle sites). So I need someone who understands Russian who can basically send me a list of the Dialog of what they are saying so I can make subtitles out of them. Whether it's in Russian OR English doesn't matter..Auto translation is really good so most languages are ok. I just need it written down from some who understands the Original Russian Language the show is in. I've been ALL OVER the Sub site forums but NOONE will help me out so I figured I'd find someone here, who actually enjoys the show to help.
It'll be nice to mention who's saying what in your Dialog but even if you don't have time to write that..just a list of WHATS being said in CHRONOLOGICAL ORDER is fine and I'll work out the time codes. Any help with this would be greatly appreciated
OMFGawd I rolled my eyes over this request so hard that they are now stuck in the back of my heads.

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-30 14:17:55(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

PapaBill wrote:

Would like to see a 720 or 1080 copy of the TV show Frasier please.
Many thanx
Hello.

I could get you 1080p of Season 10 & Season 11.
Season 1 -9 is 480p (dvd quality)

Please let me know.

Regards

DatDudeCeePosted at 2022-05-30 15:01:12(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I don't get it  

LeftistDirtBag wrote:

DatDudeCee wrote:

OMFGawd I rolled my eyes over this request so hard that they are now stuck in the back of my heads.
I don't get the joke. Why did you roll your eyes????

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-30 16:18:35(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

DatDudeCee wrote:

Image error

Hello.

I think the official subs in Eng are not out yet. I would suggest you to wait a little more & you will find the subs uploaded on websites.
By the way, Subscene, has Eng subs to Episode 1, Episode 2 and Episode 3 but I really can't say if they're accurate.

Do check on them.

Regards

DatDudeCeePosted at 2022-05-30 22:55:36(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

NatalieNY wrote:

DatDudeCee wrote:

Image error

Hello.

I think the official subs in Eng are not out yet. I would suggest you to wait a little more & you will find the subs uploaded on websites.
By the way, Subscene, has Eng subs to Episode 1, Episode 2 and Episode 3 but I really can't say if they're accurate.

Do check on them.

Regards
I was actually the one who uploaded those 3 episodes of English Subtitles. And I uploaded the 6 episodes of Russian Subtitles that I translated them from. So as the Subtitler who created them, I can Without-A-Doubt tell you that they are BAD LOL. I Auto-Transcribed them and the program I used wasnt that good. I'm still trying a few other methods and other Transcription programs but the best way is to find someone who actually speaks Russian and get that person to write out the Dialog and I'll create subs from them.
If I wait for Netflix..it might be ANOTHER Year before they release the season. I know...I'm acting a lil impatient but I REALLY like that Series LOL. And I already Subtitle a LOT of language subtitles already so I might as well get my Transcription Game tight for those good foreign series that folks don't bother subtitling from other languages. It's my way of giving back to the torrent community since getting Uploader Rights is hard for guys who travel around and don't have a dedicated internet connection to Seed as much as they want.
I hope I didn't piss off you or any of the Admin tho. I won't ask again. I'll just keep it at torrent requests from here on. But hey, this helps you guys also. If Galaxy wants to post the Second Season of the Series, with y'all popularity, subtitles will be posted in 5 different languages within the HOUR. You guys have a REALLY faithful following.

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-30 23:16:49(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

DatDudeCee

I will check over the community for a Russian translator. I knew one on KAT (KickAss Torrents) , but he hasn't made it here, yet.

I will keep you posted if I find one.

Regards

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
DatDudeCeePosted at 2022-05-31 00:16:46(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

NatalieNY wrote:

DatDudeCee

I will check over the community for a Russian translator. I knew one on KAT (KickAss Torrents) , but he hasn't made it here, yet.

Regards
Thanks

Alien4:_trusted_user:Posted at 2022-05-31 00:59:50(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 524

DatDudeCee wrote:

NatalieNY wrote:

DatDudeCee

Regards
Thanks
Have you tried a site called soviet movies online? i believe you can watch it with english subtitles or try watching it on youtube with eng subs

LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2022-05-31 02:23:47(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

DatDudeCee wrote:

I don't get it  

LeftistDirtBag wrote:

DatDudeCee wrote:

I don't get the joke. Why did you roll your eyes????
Cause you had the nerve to basically ask people to set through EVERY episode that you don't have subs for and write down every word. People do have lives.:_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

Last edited by LeftistDirtBag on 2022-05-31 11:29:06

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Alien4:_trusted_user:
BeltalowdaPosted at 2022-05-31 04:21:16(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -7

hey TGx may you please upload Season 4 of Borgen. here's the Netflix link and BBC review

https://www.bbc.com/news/entertainment-arts-61591675

https://www.netflix.com/za/title/70302482?source=35

Last edited by Beltalowda on 2022-05-31 04:32:17

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2022-05-31 07:52:13(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Beltalowda wrote:

hey TGx may you please upload Season 4 of Borgen. here's the Netflix link and BBC review

Hopefully be here soon as it wont be released till June 2nd :)

Post liked by - NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:
LeftistDirtBag:_blocked:Posted at 2022-05-31 11:34:52(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Beltalowda wrote:

The thread is for asking for shows that have aired but have not shown up on the forum yet. Rule of thumb is to wait for 24 hours AFTER it airs to put in a request if it not on the forum by then.

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-31 12:40:19(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

john46 wrote:

hi anyone uploading the new aussie underbelly sorry if this part is wrong part to ask , just cant seem to find thx
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Underbelly
Season 1
Season 3
Season 4

Multi Audio (English Included)

I will try my best to find Season 2, Season 5 & Season 6. I will keep you posted as soon as I get my hands on them.

Regards
Natalie

NatalieNY:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-31 13:03:34(95Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Aphrodite wrote:

Hi

I am looking for episodes 1 and 6 of Series 2 of the Israeli thriller called Prisoners of War.  with subtitles please. as I do not speak Hebrew.

I have downloaded series 2 but it will not complete these two episodes.

Here;s hoping as it's an old series

Thank you
Aphrodite from Cyprus XXX
Hello.

Sent on the pm.
Prisoners of War
Series 2
Complete season

Multi Audio (Hebrew Included)

Sent DVD rip & 720p rip as well.

Sent you two links for English Subs.

Regards
Natalie

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.