E-BOOK Request thread

NatalieNY:_blocked:Posted at 2022-04-30 06:45:06(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1955
Uploads: 0

Hello Drakolich

I found Invisible Sun - The Way & The Path too.

I have sent you a download link on the pm and the format is .pdf.

I have also added these files for your kind reference.

- Invisible sun Introduction
- Invisible sun The art of invisible sun
- Invisible sun Art of invisible sun 2
- Invisible sun We begin at the end
- Invisible sun Goetic character tome full bleed
- Invisible sun The sodality of the secret

coz may be they would be of use to you.

If there is anything more, please feel free to post.

Kind regards,
Natalie

Post liked by - Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Drakolich:_male:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, chomponzoo:_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
NatalieNY:_blocked:Posted at 2022-04-30 12:04:35(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Meathome wrote:

Looking for Peter Straub (EPUB)

Marriages (1973)
If You Could See Me Now (1977) Already Sent
The General's Wife (1982)
Under Venus (1985)

Thanks for the help
Hello.

Sent on the pm - Peter Straub Under Venus 1985 in .epub and .pdf.

Good luck!

PS - I am still looking for Marriages (1973) and The General's Wife (1982). I will keep you posted if I get my hands on them.

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, chomponzoo:_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
NatalieNY:_blocked:Posted at 2022-04-30 14:37:23(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Aphrodite wrote:

Good morning

I am looking for a couple of recipe books, all by Hannah Miles

(piled high) Potatoes
Naked cakes
Pancakes, Waffles. crepes & french Toast - Sent already

Thank you
Hello.

I have found a book of the same title Naked Cakes, but the Authors are Lyndel and Miller. Published in 2015 and consists of 392 pages. (the cakes look yum).
If you would like this one instead, I could send you the download link of the book on the pm in .epub and .pdf.

Please let me know.

Regards

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-04-30 14:40:19

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, chomponzoo:_male:, miok:_admin:
Drakolich:_male:Posted at 2022-04-30 16:57:54(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

NatalieNY wrote:

Hello Drakolich

Kind regards,
Natalie
Thanksies Natalie, this made more apparent what is missing:
Unsure what the pdf format has but the introduction mentions a lot of things:

Quote:

vex counters, the Path of Suns board, the Sooth Deck, and the Testament
of Suns;
Unpack the cards. They come in four decks: Spells, Objects of Power, Incantations, and
Ephemera Objects
The other types of character sheets, as they are house-based, which is cool.
Reference sheets the GM has? Then also the premade character sheets
Tokens are mentioned, whatever shape they take virtually.
The supposed secret of secrets envelope.
Optionally the additional stuff at the bottom of https://www.montecookgames.com/store/product/invisible-sun-preorder/

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-04-30 18:19:46(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7685

@ Meathome:_male:

Sent Megapack request :_:D

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-04-30 21:26:46(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5880
Uploads: 3630

Image error

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:
NatalieNY:_blocked:Posted at 2022-05-01 03:54:55(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Drakolich wrote:

NatalieNY wrote:

Hello Drakolich

Kind regards,
Natalie
Thanksies Natalie, this made more apparent what is missing:
Unsure what the pdf format has but the introduction mentions a lot of things:

Quote:

vex counters, the Path of Suns board, the Sooth Deck, and the Testament
of Suns;
Unpack the cards. They come in four decks: Spells, Objects of Power, Incantations, and
Ephemera Objects
The other types of character sheets, as they are house-based, which is cool.
Reference sheets the GM has? Then also the premade character sheets
Tokens are mentioned, whatever shape they take virtually.
The supposed secret of secrets envelope.
Optionally the additional stuff at the bottom of https://www.montecookgames.com/store/product/invisible-sun-preorder/
Hello.
Sent on the pm Invisible sun - Secrets of silent streets in .pdf.

This is the only document (the additional stuff at the bottom) I could get for you as it is .pdf.
I would not be able to send you the Card Sets and Vislae Kit.
Further, It also has an app and you can request it in the link below
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=11
like you had April 29, but without the mention of the .pdf files and the team will be more than happy to look into it for you.

Regards

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-05-01 03:57:32

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
spooky052:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-01 14:34:19(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20

Hello!
Looking for:

Loving Her by Aleks Mitchell
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09VLCNT9Q/ref=dbs_a_def_awm_bibl_vppi_i1

Finding the One by Lindsey Pennington
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09VWVXWX5/ref=dbs_a_def_awm_bibl_vppi_i1

Sugar Girl by Emma L McGeown
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B09VTH3KX4/ref=dbs_a_def_awm_bibl_vppi_i0

Thank you :_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-01 15:09:23(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

spooky052 wrote:

Sent :_:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, chomponzoo:_male:, spooky052:_trusted_user::_female:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
spooky052:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2022-05-01 19:37:19(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 20

Chelsea wrote:

spooky052 wrote:

Sent :_:)
Thank you Chelsea :_:-*

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, chomponzoo:_male:, miok:_admin:, NatalieNY:_blocked:
MistaJPosted at 2022-05-02 15:16:15(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hello can I request https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32042104-fucking-adorable---cute-critters-with-foul-mouths. Thank you in advance

miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-05-02 15:56:26(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

MistaJ wrote:

Your link doesn't seem to be working :_:(
This one does :_:)
https://www.goodreads.com/book/show/32042104-fucking-adorable---cute-critters-with-foul-mouths

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, MistaJ, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-05-02 16:16:02(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

NatalieNY wrote:

miok wrote:

I did try looking for that book miok. I think it's an adult coloring book. Tried so many places and i couldn't find it.
And yes, the link the user provided is not working.

This is the title :
F Adorable - Cute Critters with foul Mouths (Heather Land )
I tried too :_:(

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:
MistaJPosted at 2022-05-03 13:33:52(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you @NatalieNY and @miok for trying and sorry about the link not working.

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-03 17:36:38(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25

Does anyone have Guild Series Omnibus: The Complete Series by Tim Rangnow by any chance?

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2022-05-03 17:50:57(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Shoshin wrote:

Got it.
PM sent

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Alien4:_trusted_user:Posted at 2022-05-03 19:01:25(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 529
Uploads: 10

Hi, looking for Independence Day: Resurgence: The Official Movie Novelization

Epub if at all possible

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-03 19:39:42(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Alien4 wrote:

Epub if at all possible

Sent

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, Alien4:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:
Alien4:_trusted_user:Posted at 2022-05-03 23:30:05(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 529
Uploads: 10

Chelsea wrote:

Alien4 wrote:

Epub if at all possible

Sent
Thank You Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: Appreciated as always :_:)

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, chomponzoo:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
heatherlethamPosted at 2022-05-04 00:52:35(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

i would like to request
Nadia Hashimi
The Pearl That Broke Its Shell
House without Windows
When The Moon Is Low

very much appreciated if you are able to upload these.
Thank you
Heather

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-04 01:39:09(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Awesome, thank you!

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, miok:_admin:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
NatalieNY:_blocked:Posted at 2022-05-04 03:54:17(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

heatherletham wrote:

i would like to request
Nadia Hashimi
The Pearl That Broke Its Shell
House without Windows
When The Moon Is Low

very much appreciated if you are able to upload these.
Thank you
Heather
Hello.

Sent on the pm in .epub and .pdf
Nadia Hashimi - A House Without Windows
Nadia Hashimi - The Pearl That Broke Its Shell
Nadia Hashimi - When the Moon Is Low

Regards

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-05-04 03:54:46

Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2022-05-04 20:23:47(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Can anyone help me out with a couple of books here?

Being a Pagan: Druids, Wiccans, and Witches Today by by Ellen Evert Hopman  (Author), Lawrence Bond (Author)  

Priestess of the Forest: A Druid Journey (The Druid Trilogy Book 1) by Ellen Evert Hopman

NatalieNY:_blocked:Posted at 2022-05-05 03:24:19(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Shoshin wrote:

Hello.

I have found Priestess of the Forest: A Druid Journey

Please spare me sometime, and i will figure out a way to send it to you. As it is not in .pdf / .epub, I will have to find a work around for it.

I'll get it done for you. It may take a while please.

Regards

Post liked by - chomponzoo:_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
NatalieNY:_blocked:Posted at 2022-05-05 05:30:05(112Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Shoshin wrote:

Hello.

Sent on the pm - Ellen Evert Hopman Priestess of the Forest : A Druid Journey (The Druid Trilogy Book 1)

235 pages.

Click on "Download All" , and you will get all the 235 pages on a Folder. Extension is .jpg. I have snipped them carefully, and the resolution will be good on the cell phone as well as a laptop or a desktop monitor. Sorry, I couldn't find it by .pdf / .epub.

I will try and find the book Being a Pagan: Druids, Wiccans, and Witches Today by by Ellen Evert Hopman. I will keep you posted if i get hands on it.

Regards

Last edited by NatalieNY on 2022-05-05 05:43:13

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, chomponzoo:_male:, Shoshin:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.