Site problems

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-11-20 03:36:38(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

I think the site code has been changed. :_:)
Something called klappe is still failing, but I'm not sure what thats for.

(it was failing before, so its unrelated to the image issues).

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
SevenT:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-11-20 06:29:13(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 374
Uploads: 0

Has anyone else noticed the VPN page is kaput?

...or is it just me.

I use that page to check and see if I am connected properly before downloading.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-11-20 09:25:19(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

If you mean this page >>>> https://torrentgalaxy.to/vpn.php .... it's working for me

Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2021-11-20 10:20:49(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1635

sherb wrote:

If you mean this page >>>> https://torrentgalaxy.to/vpn.php .... it's working for me

no on the top left corner, used to show the ip while logging into TGx, its gone for me now, it was a useful feature since it shows that vpn is connected properly, would like it back.

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-11-20 15:31:43(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Use https://www.whatismyip.com/

... or just type 'my ip' into google, and it will tell you. :)

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ExGamer:_moderator:
TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2021-11-20 17:11:16(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 332

battlestar wrote:

I think the site code has been changed. :_:)
Something called klappe is still failing, but I'm not sure what thats for.

(it was failing before, so its unrelated to the image issues).
Nah I've even checked. It's an adguad thing

Last edited by TimmyBoy91 on 2021-11-20 17:11:56

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SevenT:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-11-21 00:03:27(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 374

battlestar wrote:

Use https://www.whatismyip.com/

... or just type 'my ip' into google, and it will tell you. :)
Yup, that'll do for me battlestar - Thanx

7T

Last edited by SevenT on 2021-11-21 00:04:20

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-11-21 16:37:00(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1500
Uploads: 1227

I have alto of torrents with that [Database Error. Please report this to an administrator]
Only get this when I have large description with screens [Too much code]. Once I get the error,
its locked. No matter how much I cut down the description I still get the error. In turn Quicknavs
link is broke, no one can leave comments or view IMDb descriptions and search. Any help would be
much appreciated. I'd even let you see my puppies and have some boiled sweet  :_:-@ :)

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2021-11-21 19:07:33(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

eyez wrote:

I have alto of torrents with that [Database Error. Please report this to an administrator]
Only get this when I have large description with screens [Too much code]. Once I get the error,
its locked. No matter how much I cut down the description I still get the error. In turn Quicknavs
link is broke, no one can leave comments or view IMDb descriptions and search. Any help would be
much appreciated. I'd even let you see my puppies and have some boiled sweet  :_:-@ :)
https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14610290/Bruce-Lee-Ultimate-Collection---6-Movie-Box-Set-1971-1981-Eng-Subs-1080p--H264-mp4-
One of your filenames in the torrent has 137 characters which might be causing the problem.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14584715/Escape-Room-Ultimate-5-Movie-Collection---Horror-2017-2021-Eng-Subs-720p--H264-mp4-
140 character Filename same problem.

I have seen this problem also with superscript characters in filenames

Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-11-21 20:37:27(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1500
Uploads: 1227

eyez wrote:

RedBaron58 wrote:

eyez wrote:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14610290/Bruce-Lee-Ultimate-Collection---6-Movie-Box-Set-1971-1981-Eng-Subs-1080p--H264-mp4-
One of your filenames in the torrent has 137 characters which might be causing the problem.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14584715/Escape-Room-Ultimate-5-Movie-Collection---Horror-2017-2021-Eng-Subs-720p--H264-mp4-
140 character Filename same problem.

I have seen this problem also with superscript characters in filenames
Cheers RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:] tried different character variations and it turns out as long as there is a
space with the hyphen (1971- 1981 or 1971 - 1981) I'm golden. Not sure what number combination
sets it of but 1111-1111 is fine,  And 1971-1981 is a no go. Cheer all :)

Last edited by eyez on 2021-11-21 20:45:00

Post liked by - Deep61:_moderator:, ExGamer:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
caperj:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2021-11-24 02:46:20(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Slogan Shogun
Reppoints: 215

The amount of popup intrusive ads on torrentgalaxy have really increased. Just an observation. Probably one of many.:_:?

Alien4:_trusted_user:Posted at 2021-11-24 02:49:32(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 524

caperj wrote:

The amount of popup intrusive ads on torrentgalaxy have really increased. Just an observation. Probably one of many.:_:?
Never had a pop up when i'm logged in or perusing the site, only when i'm not logged in does this occur

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-11-24 12:19:12(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

caperj wrote:

Logged in members do not receive ads. If you are, I would suggest a thorough malware scan of your device as you're not getting them from us. To avoid getting ads before/during login, you can create a shortcut to the login page, which is also ad-free.

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
Neophitus:_male:Posted at 2021-11-24 21:58:32(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 19

The function that does the "slug" for the friendly url seems to have some issues.

So I'm offering, as a suggestion, a function that I made: https://pastebin.com/ZYwgLzGx

Quote:

Examples:

Example 1:
Name: "The Fourth Kind (2009) 720p BluRay x264 -[MoviesFD]"

Current slug: "The-Fourth-Kind--2009--720p-BluRay-x264---MoviesFD-"

====

My function: "The-Fourth-Kind-2009-720p-BluRay-x264-MoviesFD"
or
lower case: "the-fourth-kind-2009-720p-bluray-x264-moviesfd"

=======

Example 2:
Name: "Marvel's Hulk and the Agents of S.M.A.S.H (2013) Season 2 S02 1080p x265 EDGE2020"

Current slug: "Marvel-amp--039-s-Hulk-and-the-Agents-of-S-M-A-S-H--2013--Season-2-S02-1080p-x265-EDGE2020"

------

My function: "Marvels-Hulk-and-the-Agents-of-S-M-A-S-H-2013-Season-2-S02-1080p-x265-EDGE2020"
or
lower case: "marvels-hulk-and-the-agents-of-s-m-a-s-h-2013-season-2-s02-1080p-x265-edge2020"
Thanks for listening

Last edited by Neophitus on 2021-11-24 22:47:33

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-11-25 02:22:48(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Slug ?

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-11-25 03:05:22(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

battlestar wrote:

Slug ?
Probably he assumed Slug as for URL editing, it's a URL editable function In WordPress.
Summary: The slug is the editable part of the URL of a page. Located at the very end of a URL, the slug most often contains keywords separated by hyphens, furthermore, day/time/month/username can also get done!

Well, I don't know why he's offering a Script here, doesn't seem any purpose, though, let him speak.....Neophitus:_male: will you elaborate a bit more what was the purpose behind doing this? I mean, if this is for post writing/torrent description,  or sharing torrent link, then link can be shared easily or post Torrent ID, else you still have function using URL option to make any text, example here, Google.com < is Amazon link!

Anyway, if you're on to something else, kindly examine, it always feels good to learn new things :_:) Cheers!

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:
TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2021-11-25 03:07:54(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 332

Prom3th3uS wrote:

battlestar wrote:

Slug ?
Probably he assumed Slug as for URL editing, it's a URL editable function In WordPress.
Summary: The slug is the editable part of the URL of a page. Located at the very end of a URL, the slug most often contains keywords separated by hyphens, furthermore, day/time/month/username can also get done!

Well, I don't know why he's offering a Script here, doesn't seem any purpose, though, let him speak.....Neophitus:_male: will you elaborate a bit more what was the purpose behind doing this? I mean, if this is for post writing/torrent description,  or sharing torrent link, then link can be shared easily or post Torrent ID, else you still have function using URL option to make any text, example here, Google.com < is Amazon link!

Anyway, if you're on to something else, kindly examine, it always feels good to learn new things :_:) Cheers!
battlestar for you....

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-11-25 04:12:42(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

battlestar for you....
Errrr... ok.
I can see the post you know :_pacman

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
Neophitus:_male:Posted at 2021-11-25 09:33:10(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 19

For a developer, like me, the post is self-explanatory. Sorry about that. Written communication is complicated.

I'm talking about the way the final part of the url is constructed. There are some errors:

Image error

But if you don't see any use in my suggestion, just ignore it. It's more aesthetic than anything else.
No problem. Have a great day.

Last edited by Neophitus on 2021-11-25 09:33:39

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Deep61:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-11-25 14:48:10(122Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

I've noticed the errors you're referring to (especially "-amp--039-" which often replaces apostrophe punctuation marks). I'm not certain why this happens but as you mentioned, it's only aesthetics. Anything in the address bar after "torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14615493" is superfluous and not needed to access the torrent.
Thanks for your post. We always appreciate input from experienced members.

Last edited by miok on 2021-11-25 14:59:55

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Neophitus:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
caperj:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2021-11-28 23:35:23(121Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Slogan Shogun
Reppoints: 215

Being logged in for downloading or just looking around the site leaves me free of popups. However, when I'm logged in and try streaming a video, the number of popups is still crazy. I love torretgalaxy, but I'm not used to getting the number of popups during streaming as I've gotten in the last several months.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-11-29 01:24:15(121Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

As noted on the page ;

Quote:

Sometimes a short ad can play or popup appears before the actual video. This is from our streamprovider.
i.e. Out of our control.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-11-29 12:54:14(121Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ShhweetSkunk wrote:

Well now that we've narrowed it down ..  :_facepalm

Lettuce embrace the idea that TGx does serve ads .. when using the "Streaming" feature.
You have a firm grasp of the obvious :_facepalm

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2021-11-29 13:03:11(121Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1341
Uploads: 25587

miok wrote:

ShhweetSkunk wrote:

Well now that we've narrowed it down ..  :_facepalm

Lettuce embrace the idea that TGx does serve ads .. when using the "Streaming" feature.
You have a firm grasp of the obvious :_facepalm
Its all gone salad

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, NatD:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-11-29 16:36:33(121Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ShhweetSkunk wrote:

Lettuce ?

As was noted, TGX doesnt serve the ads, the streamer does. :_alien

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.