Avidemux Resize

CheerfulTomato:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2021-11-06 18:03:48(124Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 194
Uploads: 1517

{ Google Translate }
Hello my friends. My friend has a 2017 model BMW car. He needed video clips to watch in his car. I downloaded video clips from youtube. But the video clips would not reach full screen display on the BMW NBT screen. To do this I had to resize the video to 1280x480p. I used avidemux which is a free software for this. If you are looking for a solution to this problem in the other part of the world, if you have a BMW car and a 1280x480p NBT display. You will find the solution with this pictorial explanation.

AVIDEMUX : http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/download.html

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

{ Google Translate }
Some of the videos downloaded from Youtube have black frames at the top and bottom. It causes the video image to shrink even more on small screens like NBT. I found a way to cut the bottom and top black bands to avoid this. Use UkeySoft Video Converter v10.6.0 crack version for this. See how I did it in my illustrated tutorial.

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Image error

Last edited by CheerfulTomato on 2021-11-06 22:18:49

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tora:_female::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, ExGamer:_moderator:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2021-11-06 19:23:04(124Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

Useful Tutorial CheerfulTomato:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun: many thanks , I used AviDemux myself for years and only
stopped because it had a problem importing EAC sound.
I now use Video ReDo TV Suite V6 but that does cost money unless you go with a cracked version.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, CheerfulTomato:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.