Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-09-26 14:49:33(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

MadWatchdog wrote:

Why cant i use ctrl+left click to open torrent links in new tabs? it says that popup blocked, it works on other sites like 1337x etc, so its not the browser problem, is it set like that for TGx?, if possible please remove it since using shortcuts is better than using mouse for opening new tabs, any one else have this problem?, i was wondering where to post it feedback or site problem forum, but do check on it, thanks
I have no problem , I right click on the file title in today's or any other page & it shows open link in new tab.If that's what you're talking about . No pop ups

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-26 14:50:38(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

MadWatchdog wrote:

Why cant i use ctrl+right click to open torrent links in new tabs? it says that popup blocked, it works on other sites like 1337x etc, so its not the browser problem, is it set like that for TGx?, if possible please remove it since using shortcuts is better than using mouse for opening new tabs, any one else have this problem?, i was wondering where to post it feedback or site problem forum, but do check on it, thanks
Actually I don't see how using the keyboard and mouse is easier than using only the mouse to right click on the link and left click on "Open Link In A New Tab".

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2021-09-26 14:58:24(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1635

miok wrote:

MadWatchdog wrote:

Why cant i use ctrl+right click to open torrent links in new tabs? it says that popup blocked, it works on other sites like 1337x etc, so its not the browser problem, is it set like that for TGx?, if possible please remove it since using shortcuts is better than using mouse for opening new tabs, any one else have this problem?, i was wondering where to post it feedback or site problem forum, but do check on it, thanks
Actually I don't see how using the keyboard and mouse is easier than using only the mouse to right click on the link and left click on "Open Link In A New Tab".
well Admin, its how i use my system, left hand on keyboard and mouse on the right hand, its faster for me, i press ctrl key and use the mouse click to open multiple links and use ctrl + tab shortcut to switch between tabs, its how i do things, and only on TGx i can open multiple links like that, had to right click and choose open in new tab its kind of annoying when you tried to open many links usually for rating torrents, if it was because of my browser popup blocker it will not work on any site but other site are doing fine, idk why this is happening, thought it was a site problem.

Post liked by - T0M:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-26 15:04:52(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

MadWatchdog wrote:

miok wrote:

MadWatchdog wrote:

well Admin, its how i use my system, left hand on keyboard and mouse on the right hand, its faster for me, i press ctrl key and use the mouse click to open multiple links and use ctrl + tab shortcut to switch between tabs, its how i do things, and only on TGx i can open multiple links like that, had to right click and choose open in new tab its kind of annoying when you tried to open many links usually for rating torrents, if it was because of my browser popup blocker it will not work on any site but other site are doing fine, idk why this is happening, thought it was a site problem.
To each his own MadWatchdog:_moderator:
If it is a site issue, I'm sure the tech team will see your post and investigate.
Your input is appreciated.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, OneApi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-26 19:11:18(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 840
Uploads: 4931

Just trying to solve something.....

To be honest, Ctrl+left click working like a charm, I'm using Firefox, anyone can test it, but here's the thing, no pop-up or blocking of any kind....it's not a site problem regards blocking, please check your browser's settings.

Though when you do that the both page redirects to the torrent page, Ex: from homepage If I use Ctrl+left click then a tab opens a selected torrent page, but the homepage also redirected to the selected torrent, where there 1337x and other sites not redirect anywhere besides opening a torrent in a new tab.

Is this what you're saying MadWatchdog:_moderator:?? As I mentioned above, no pop-up blocking by using Ctrl+left-click.

Have a nice day!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-09-26 23:09:42(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Prom3th3uS wrote:

If I use Ctrl+left click then a tab opens a selected torrent page, but the homepage also redirected to the selected torrent, where there 1337x and other sites not redirect anywhere besides opening a torrent in a new tab.
Its always done that here [and is very frustrating].
I have to right click and 'open in new tab' here, I dont have to do that on any other torrent site.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
MadWatchdog:_moderator:Posted at 2021-09-27 06:26:43(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1635

Brave is my go to browser, i do most of the work there, well after Prom3th3uS post i tried it on Firefox, and its working correctly, guess its a problem with the browser privacy settings, will try to change but like Prom3th3uS and battlestar said the page also get directed to the link that is opening in the new tab, like in browsing in Tv pack category, when using the shortcut the category page also get redirected to the selected torrent link, so same link in 2 tabs, yet still have to use right click and open in new tab option, fixing it will be very helpful, thanks.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2021-09-27 20:10:12(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 332

just an idea a like button on torrent comment's. also maybe on profile saying how many ppl have liked your posts/comments

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-09-27 20:28:31(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

just an idea a like button on torrent comment's. also maybe on profile saying how many ppl have liked your posts/comments
You mean like a stats bar or something like that?

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
TimmyBoy91:_blocked:Posted at 2021-09-27 20:44:16(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 332

Mafketel wrote:

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

You mean like a stats bar or something like that?
yup pal

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-27 21:06:48(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

TimmyBoy91 wrote:

Good idea, do you mean something like this?: :_eyes

Image error

Tried my best to put example!

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2021-09-27 21:14:41

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-29 08:23:24(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 731

PsychoLilThing wrote:

heyy I've been directed to this forum as i posted in the wrong one haha!! new here so :_:P:_:-)

id like to ask if its at all possible to modify the way user picks on users profiles are displayed... once you go past 10 the older ones start vanishing from view unless you remove others... it would be great if they could be made vertical once the horizontal is maxxed out.. that way user picks can fully show without a small limit and give users more personality.. :_O:-D:_love

thanks xo - PsychoLilThing :_;)
I'd like to add to this previous Request about user picks... Is it at all possible for our overall profile to be modified & to be a little bit more customizable and personal for us? Obviously I know this is a torrent/piracy site haha not anything too personal but basically just userpicks being more customizable and easier to organize and display... Maybe at least our ages if we wanna display that? And whatever else is possible? Maybe even a Bio? Header Picture the way Facebook and twitter have? That way we have a profile pic and header pic? :_;):_:-) just some thoughts and to make our profiles more personal feeling and all so we can all show our personalities a bit more?! :_O:-D:_love

I'd truly appreciate! I'm on this site daily haha! sending love everyone! :_love

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2021-09-29 09:37:08(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3665

PsychoLilThing wrote:

PsychoLilThing wrote:

heyy I've been directed to this forum as i posted in the wrong one haha!! new here so :_:P:_:-)

id like to ask if its at all possible to modify the way user picks on users profiles are displayed... once you go past 10 the older ones start vanishing from view unless you remove others... it would be great if they could be made vertical once the horizontal is maxxed out.. that way user picks can fully show without a small limit and give users more personality.. :_O:-D:_love

I'd like to add to this previous Request about user picks... Is it at all possible for our overall profile to be modified & to be a little bit more customizable and personal for us? Obviously I know this is a torrent/piracy site haha not anything too personal but basically just userpicks being more customizable and easier to organize and display... Maybe at least our ages if we wanna display that? And whatever else is possible? Maybe even a Bio? Header Picture the way Facebook and twitter have? That way we have a profile pic and header pic? :_;):_:-) just some thoughts and to make our profiles more personal feeling and all so we can all show our personalities a bit more?! :_O:-D:_love

I'd truly appreciate! I'm on this site daily haha! sending love everyone! :_love
Dear trusted user ,in my humble opinion ,if You wish to make your life public ,U can use the Twitter,Instagram or Facebook . Here , I (we) use the site in anonymity ,without to much publicity :_ghost:_facepalm:_:-@

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, T0M:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-29 09:44:31(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

KillerJane wrote:

PsychoLilThing wrote:

PsychoLilThing wrote:

Dear trusted user ,in my humble opinion ,if You wish to make your life public ,U can use the Twitter,Instagram or Facebook . Here , I (we) use the site in anonymity ,without to much publicity :_ghost:_facepalm:_:-@
as I stated in the post... I was giving examples.. In order for us to personalise and make our profile our own and for example user picks is a way for us to show our taste in shows etc... Plus I did not say it is a must.. I was suggesting it as maybe being an option and how is it making my life public? I'm not asking to put our ID and Birth names etc... I said age as an option.."maybe" none of what I suggested is a must.. I was saying for who wants to personalize or is comfortable with adding a bit more info for friends to get to know them more etc since we have friends.. Plus age is legit a number.. And nowhere did I state it as a must.. Same as how we don't need to select our gender here already... #Peace :_alien:_love Thanks for your opinion.. :_msg

PS - not saying any of this rudly lmao as I know it can come across as such.. :_love

Last edited by PsychoLilThing on 2021-09-29 09:50:23

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-09-29 13:37:48(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

PsychoLilThing wrote:

PsychoLilThing wrote:

Hello PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
You may or may not have noticed that posts on your comment board now have a "Sticky" button. You can make a post with a short bio and/or picture and hit "Sticky", this will result in your post always being at the top. The only draw back is you can only add 1 picture and there's a limit of 320 characters (including the image link) so It will need to be a short bio. This is a brand new feature and may receive future changes/improvements such as an increased character limit, etc. This will depend on it's popularity and on whether or not it's abused. This is a pirate site and by using this site, you are a pirate. :_pirate That said, we strongly advise our members to be very careful about sharing personal information. This world has no shortage of unsavory individuals who wouldn't think twice about misusing any info they can get from you. Please be careful what you give them.

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, T0M:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, kentk9:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-09-29 14:59:17(130Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

PsychoLilThing wrote:

PsychoLilThing wrote:

Hello PsychoLilThing:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
You may or may not have noticed that posts on your comment board now have a "Sticky" button. You can make a post with a short bio and/or picture and hit "Sticky", this will result in your post always being at the top. The only draw back is you can only add 1 picture and there's a limit of 320 characters (including the image link) so It will need to be a short bio. This is a brand new feature and may receive future changes/improvements such as an increased character limit, etc. This will depend on it's popularity and on whether or not it's abused. This is a pirate site and by using this site, you are a pirate. :_pirate That said, we strongly advise our members to be very careful about sharing personal information. This world has no shortage of unsavory individuals who wouldn't think twice about misusing any info they can get from you. Please be careful what you give them.
Noted! And thanks.. :_love :_:P I'm a very visual person.. Was giving such advice and suggestions to better the look of our amazing site also. :_;) most importantly I'd love the user picks heavily update and customized hehe! If you go to my current profile you will see I even put them in order of what looks good colour wise together :_:-) hope once a person hits over 10 instead of vanishing it can go vertically.. So we not limited.. My main point of asking was for us to all be able to personalize our profiles to be visually more Us.. wasn't meaning to abandon the privacy of personal info.. :_love thank you miok:_admin: :_B):_love

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-04 17:55:18(129Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Suggestion One:
Well, not a feature actually, but helps in the future while further answering regarding sharing public tracker/pirate tracker profiles under Upload Status thread

Quote:

When applying please state any other sites you upload too and your profile on that site
Why not replace with this:

Quote:

When applying please state any other knowable sites you upload too and your profile on that site which must be Public tracker not a pirate!
I saw many posts saying we can't check the profile, etc. (That's not an issue in any direction by replying) though, it just makes it proper by replacement on the main thread so, applicant can't get confused while sharing links while they read requirements!

Suggestion Two:
And another suggestion is here, I know we have experienced techs here, What If, configuring a form base application request? Confused? Let me explain.....

On the main topic, there must may be a button name ''Fill Form'', Applicant must answer the required questions, obviously the basic ones and including agreeing the rules/terms, and once it finishes, Applicant clicks on Submit, Bam! Here we go, the post automatically published to the thread for staffers to read!

Pardon me, it didn't mean I did not see anything like that, I can name the site if techs want to see an example, trust me it saves too much time and keep applicants on better track! Cheers!

Have a nice day! :_:)

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2021-10-04 18:03:11

Post liked by - ExGamer:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
T0M:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-10-05 03:47:08(129Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 30
Uploads: 606

MadWatchdog wrote:

Why cant i use ctrl+left click to open torrent links in new tabs? it says that popup blocked, it works on other sites like 1337x etc, so its not the browser problem, is it set like that for TGx?, if possible please remove it since using shortcuts is better than using mouse for opening new tabs, any one else have this problem?, i was wondering where to post it feedback or site problem forum, but do check on it, thanks
Je rencontre moi aussi ce probleme de ctrl + clic sur torrentgalaxy.
Une alternative le clic central (sous la molette de la souris) qui ouvre une URL dans un nouvelle onglet sur FireFox, Opéra...
Bonne continuation
--------------------------
I too have this ctrl + click problem on torrentgalaxy.
An alternative is the central click (under the mouse wheel) which opens a URL in a new tab on FireFox, Opera ...
Good continuation

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-05 19:33:31(129Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

T0M wrote:

I too have this ctrl + click problem on torrentgalaxy.
An alternative is the central click (under the mouse wheel) which opens a URL in a new tab on FireFox, Opera ...
Good continuation
Thanks T0M, but it has been tested earlier by me when I made a post here so, I did not mention that middle button or the button located within scroll wheel (Though, not every user has that type of mouses, markets are cheap they offer different models with fewer features of different copies, lol), as if you do click as you mention, both tabs will redirect to the torrent page, so, the main issue was Why the home page redirect to torrent page, clicking not an issue neither was!

Anyway, this is an old matter, it can be fixed anytime when ever techs want to have noticed already I believe!

Well, once again, thanks for the feedback, it is definitely helpful and informative! Have a nice day! :_:)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-10 11:45:26(128Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6623

I can only review 8 members per day? :_facepalm What kind of Salem Witchery is that? :_yuk

Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-10 11:53:58(128Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

jaxe wrote:

I can only review 8 members per day? :_facepalm What kind of Salem Witchery is that? :_yuk
:_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-)
That was done to prevent further abuse of the system,, along with 1 per person every 24 hours ...:_:D

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-10 13:55:01(128Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

Just saying, Pal, If we don't have limits of making reviews or get reviewed, Trust me on this one, we all might have over millions of reputation counts for no such reason!

Rules meant to be followed, not to get discussed! :_facepalm

Last edited by Prom3th3uS on 2021-10-10 14:05:01

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ExGamer:_moderator:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-10-10 15:16:14(128Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6623

I am just returning the favor to everyone who reviewed me the last 3 months and I can't help it there are more than 8 of them and it won't let me do it.

They system is flawed.

Post liked by - aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-10-10 15:32:47(128Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

jaxe wrote:

I am just returning the favor to everyone who reviewed me the last 3 months and I can't help it there are more than 8 of them and it won't let me do it.

They system is flawed.
The system will let you do it...Eight per day

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-10-10 15:48:23(128Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

ShhweetSkunk wrote:

jaxe wrote:

They system is flawed.
Gotta agree w/ jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: on this one..

The rest of us don't see a problem,    cause itz not happening to us personally.

But what if..

• a MOD could only verify 8 torrents per day
    or
  • a DJ could only play 8 songs per day
    or
  • a USER could only download 8 movies per day

of course,  some may say  "just wait till tomorrow"            
    but most ppl have something they're trying to accomplish,  &  would like to complete it TODAY .. :_eyes :_:-@
  • What if a malicious spammer could make unlimited reviews? :_facepalm

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.