413 Request Entity Too Large / nginx

fernandofg:_trusted_user:Posted at 2021-07-23 01:18:27(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 95

Hi, when posting I am reciving this error

413 Request Entity Too Large
nginx

All my uploads are very much the same info and the same number of characters

I cant upload anymore

Best regards

RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2021-07-23 01:42:33(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2090
Uploads: 303

The site has a size limit for uploads, First make sure the piece size on the
torrent is appropriate and if that does not solve the problem it could
be that you are uploading a large cover at the same time.
Solution reduce the size of the cover

Post liked by - ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-07-23 02:19:17(143Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1255
Uploads: 2340

I use this free website for resizing  https://imageresizer.com/

And your size torrents should work fine with about 1MB piece sizes

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, MadWatchdog:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
fernandofg:_trusted_user:Posted at 2021-08-30 18:30:05(137Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hi RedBaron58, whats the limite size for a torrent file?

I am uploading a 1.19mb torrent file and Im a getting this error: 413 Request Entity Too Large

The image cover is very small so must be the torrent file size

Regards

fernandofg:_trusted_user:Posted at 2021-08-30 18:30:28(137Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

RedBaron58 wrote:

I am uploading a 1.19mb torrent file and Im a getting this error: 413 Request Entity Too Large

Regards

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2021-08-30 20:28:09(137Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2090
Uploads: 303

fernandofg wrote:

RedBaron58 wrote:

Regards
You have not said what piece size you are using for your torrent,
a larger piece size will produce a smaller torrent file.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-08-30 20:30:32(137Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255
Uploads: 0

On the last upload the piece size is 1 MB.

Image error

That's shouldn't be a problem..

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sp3ll:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:Posted at 2021-08-30 20:45:31(137Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 43
Uploads: 1682

fernandofg wrote:

Regards
Try with piece size 4MB. It will reduce the .torrent file size. Maybe that will help.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
GhostRiderPosted at 2021-08-30 21:33:52(137Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1224
Uploads: 123

It's mostly the image file you are attaching as the cover

Post liked by - ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
fernandofg:_trusted_user:Posted at 2021-08-30 23:15:15(137Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you everybody, it worked!!

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, sp3ll:_trusted_uploader::_junkie:

Sitefriends