Data Recovery

Musicbuoy:_male:Posted at 2020-02-01 10:07:41(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 0

Hi, I've somehow managed to accidentally format one of my hard drives, could somebody please recommend software to try and retrieve some of or all the data on it. Thanks in advance.

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-02-02 08:18:27(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Musicbuoy wrote:

Hi, I've somehow managed to accidentally format one of my hard drives, could somebody please recommend software to try and retrieve some of or all the data on it. Thanks in advance.
I would think you're "SOL" to be honest,   but hopefully am wrong. :?

Maybe someone will see this  &  have a suggestion :)

Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-02 08:38:02(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7325

Try Recuva   https://www.ccleaner.com/recuva

Quote:

Superior file recovery

Recuva can recover pictures, music, documents, videos, emails or any other file type you’ve lost. And it can recover from any rewriteable media you have: memory cards, external hard drives, USB sticks and more!

Post liked by - Gladius:_trusted_user:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
iAmNot1337:_blocked:Posted at 2021-08-12 22:43:56(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6

Musicbuoy wrote:

Hi,

did you manage to solve this problem ?

I can assist you in getting some or maybe all your data back, depends on the situation and how the hard drive was formatted.

Last edited by iAmNot1337 on 2021-08-12 22:45:05

Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2021-08-12 22:45:51(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4506

iAmNot1337 wrote:

Musicbuoy wrote:

Hi,

did you manage to solve this problem ?

I can assist you in getting some or if not all your data back.
?????? that post is 79 weeks old
I am sure he has sorted it by now

Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, OneApi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, iAmNot1337:_blocked:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-08-13 02:16:15(139Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6621

LOL, I guess he didnt notice, Ive done it before, its easy to miss. :_:-@

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, iAmNot1337:_blocked:

Sitefriends