Calling Out To All Members: Want To Be a "DJ" on Torrent Galaxy Radio?

Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-13 06:46:13(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 109

Image error

We are currently looking for anyone who wants to try out being a DJ on our Galaxy Radio.  It's a great way to share your musical interests with those tuned in to our radio (hopefully that's a lot of you) :-)

We need all Time Zones and all genres.  If you're interested, post your name here and someone will contact you and explain in more details and get you started.

To my knowledge we are the only Torrent site with a live Radio and DJ's, but I could be wrong.

It's a lot of fun and you get to meet fellow members and staff in "The Lobby".  

Image error

Post liked by - SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ExGamer:_moderator:, trullie:_female:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, ozymandias1969:_male:, oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:, apkshadow:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty:, Mutley:_male:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Turboheadz:_male::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, GhostRider, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-09-14 12:15:59(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1234
Uploads: 123

This is a great idea,,,you don't have to talk if you don't want too,,,just play your playlist to the room. Other peers might find a new musical genre that they never thought they would like,,,it's the sharing that counts.

GR B)B)

Post liked by - SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, ozymandias1969:_male:, tbohana:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_female::_junkie:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Soup:_trusted_user:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-09-14 12:27:09(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 0

i would love to be a DJ but sadly time is limited for me but maybe in the future sweetie :) jeez that would be a thing i think peeps would turn off as i can talk and talk forever lol oooh and sing well move over cats angels in da choir :-):-):-):love:love:love

Post liked by - R34P3R:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ozymandias1969:_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Soup:_trusted_user:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-09-14 13:17:50(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1385
Uploads: 1449

lets go members and music lovers we know your out there jump in and help the site:love:love

Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Turboheadz:_male::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Esper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-15 15:45:28(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 460

i would love to be a DJ for a night or two or maybe more if the ppl like it.. 😆  never tried before.. but need to check my DJ skills 😅

Last edited by Esper on 2020-09-15 15:46:27

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, MisterQ:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-15 20:33:01(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Esper wrote:

i would love to be a DJ for a night or two or maybe more if the ppl like it.. 😆  never tried before.. but need to check my DJ skills 😅
HIya Esper.... if you want to give it a try, I'm more than willing to help you out.  Send me a PM when you're ready and I'll help you get set up.

Great to see you, btw... haven't chatted with you much lately.. I hope all is well with you and yours :-) :love:love:love

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
SamiPayne:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-15 21:00:40(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40
Uploads: 86

Will be a dj I live in Dhaka Time zone in Dhaka (GMT+6). I will be available from 11pm to 3am on GMT+6 time

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-15 21:04:48(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SamiPayne wrote:

Will be a dj I live in Dhaka Time zone in Dhaka (GMT+6). I will be available from 11pm to 3am on GMT+6 time
Awesome Sami... I'll send you a PM as soon as possible hun

much much thanks,
Janor :-) :love:love:love

Post liked by - zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
SamiPayne:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-15 21:05:28(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 40
Uploads: 86

ok janor

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
CheerfulTomato:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2020-09-17 08:05:38(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 194
Uploads: 1517

Hi, I have 70's disco songs. Miss Janor doesn't like 70s disco. When Miss Janor is asleep, I would like to make a radio show called DJ Tomato, Joyful 70's Wind.

Post liked by - Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-17 15:34:05(184Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

CheerfulTomato wrote:

Hi, I have 70's disco songs. Miss Janor doesn't like 70s disco. When Miss Janor is asleep, I would like to make a radio show called DJ Tomato, Joyful 70's Wind.
I never said I didn't like Disco... I have a lot of it myself... I just don't like the memories of that time... no big deal

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-22 06:11:21(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

CheerfulTomato wrote:

If you're serious CheerfulTomato., send me a PM on what days and times you would like.  Please look at the current schedule at the bottom of the forum page called, Galaxy Radio Weekly Schedule, Special EVENTS, and Contests!!! at and subscribe for updates:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1631&page=1#post168283

hugs hun,
Janor

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
BigDmand:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-09-22 12:41:52(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 35

I'm thinking about this...I do live radio on another site, I have a mic and vdj setup, works awsome. Saturdays are no good for me as I'm doing my regular show elswhere lol, but if I can do something during the week I'll see what you have available and fill what I can if you like :D

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-22 12:56:54(183Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

BigDmand wrote:

I'm thinking about this...I do live radio on another site, I have a mic and vdj setup, works awsome. Saturdays are no good for me as I'm doing my regular show elswhere lol, but if I can do something during the week I'll see what you have available and fill what I can if you like :D
That sounds great BigDmand.  Look at the current weekly schedule and subscribe for updates to the schedule and announcements at:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1631&page=1#post168283

Also, the Altcast settings are posted about halfway down on this forum page towards the bottom of the first page at:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1569&page=1

Thanks again and looking forward to working with you.  Hope you can find a slot that works for you.

love and hugs,
Janor
Image error

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ozymandias1969:_male:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-09-29 18:20:14(182Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ozymandias1969 wrote:

Hi.
I'd like to get involved.. Probably a few months from now.
After I have listened to some of the new DJ's debuts 8o

ozymandias1969:_male:
Fanstastic oxymandias1969  welcome aboard.  Let me know when you want to get started and what dates and times work for you.  If you check the schedule and subscribe the to the forum for constant updates that would be great.  The weekly schedule is constantly updated there for everyone to see.  WE are extremely flexible for dates and times .The link is:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1631&page=1#post169920

thanks and welcome on board, looking forward to working with you :-)

hugs and love,
Janor

Last edited by Janor on 2020-10-01 23:42:37

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
DoctorDoom3000:_male:Posted at 2020-10-01 23:04:13(182Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

Woohoo!

Would love to be a DJ on Galaxy Radio!

Let me know where I can sign-up! :D

- Doctor Doom 3000 -

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
mkwillPosted at 2020-10-05 21:07:15(181Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Would love to be a DJ!

How does this work? Are mixes required or just playlists? Airtime? Fees/Payout?

I have a great passion for music of all sorts without the generic mainstream - would love to feature different genres per airtime/show.

I am in Toronto, Canada.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-10-05 22:37:43(181Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1234
Uploads: 123

mkwill wrote:

Would love to be a DJ!

How does this work? Are mixes required or just playlists? Airtime? Fees/Payout?

I have a great passion for music of all sorts without the generic mainstream - would love to feature different genres per airtime/show.

I am in Toronto, Canada.
no fee's or payouts
Winamp and Altcast is all that is needed plus your playlist..
Janor will go into the finer points for you B)

Post liked by - SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
LatinoHeat:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty:Posted at 2020-10-21 03:38:06(179Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 187

I would love to participate! I have tons of music and playlists to share and I can do requests! :)

I'm available just about anytime of the day or night..

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
trullie:_female:Posted at 2020-11-06 17:51:43(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 43

Gee, that's a good idea. Would love to do it for an hour a week.
Just play some music. I've got a terrible voice, but i'd be bringing some news messages also from the lgbt and entertainment world.

Yes, well, i hope I'm not too late.

Love to hear from you.

Yours truly, :-*

Trullie.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
hebron88:_male:Posted at 2020-11-27 01:01:41(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Good morning,

I can contribute some Jazz, Classical and Ambient / BGM playlist, for +4GMT;
may I try-out a schedule by the third week of January 2021?

Hope to hear from you guys

Last edited by hebron88 on 2020-11-27 12:09:45

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
Tatman30:_male:Posted at 2020-12-26 00:00:02(169Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Yes sounds cool ill give it a go................................

Im mainly into Retro Old Skool House Music

Look Forward to hearing from you

Post liked by - Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
stu:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-19 21:27:37(157Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

I would love to be a DJ here as I`m DJ elsewhere on the web:_musicalnote:_musicalnote:_:)

Last edited by stu on 2021-03-19 21:28:06

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-19 21:33:19(157Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=1569&page=1#post158022
theres the stuff you'll need we use altacast for this one ...
just remember to unpack altacast in the winamp folder if not on the desktop....

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
BearFang:_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2022-01-27 19:26:25(113Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 29

Hello 🌞
I am interested in becoming a DJ. 🎙️🎚️🎛️🎶
I have a substantial collection of varying genres to offer. 🌈
I have time, and am willing to learn. 💯
Thank you for your consideration

Many blessings
BearFang 🐻

Post liked by - Thalestris:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, TimmyBoy91:_blocked:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.