News from the World of Online Piracy

ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2021-01-30 17:09:38(167Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1743
Uploads: 0

https://torrentfreak.com/pirate-releases-recover-from-historic-drop-caused-by-scene-busts-210128

I edited the link - It lead to a 404 broken page etc ..  

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Soup:_trusted_user:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-01-30 17:17:21(167Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3476

ROBBREDD wrote:

Thanks ROBBREDD

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-01-30 18:00:57(167Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

thanx 4 the info miok:)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-06 19:32:03(166Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Copyright Holders Asked Google to Remove 5 Billion ‘Pirate’ Links

https://torrentfreak.com/copyright-holders-asked-google-to-remove-5-billion-pirate-links-210206/

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-06 19:57:47(166Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2200
Uploads: 416

miok wrote:

https://torrentfreak.com/copyright-holders-asked-google-to-remove-5-billion-pirate-links-210206/
5 Billion :-):-):-)

and this is only one reason why I don't use google.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-06 20:01:53(166Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9011

sherb wrote:

miok wrote:

Thought Opera was google based , does that  mean  Opera could be affected ?

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-06 20:08:47(166Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

bigboy12 wrote:

sherb wrote:

miok wrote:

Thought Opera was google based , does that  mean  Opera could be affected ?
Opera is a multi-platform web browser developed by Opera Software that has no affiliation with Google.
This article has to do with links to pirated content being removed from Google and other search engines. Which browser you use won't make any difference.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-06 20:12:39(166Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Opera is a Chromium-based browser like Google Chrome but that's just the type of architecture the browsers are based on and has nothing to do with affiliation.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-06 20:15:17(166Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

miok wrote:

Opera is a Chromium-based browser like Google Chrome but that's just the type of architecture the browsers are based on and has nothing to do with affiliation.
That answers my question clearly now,thanks miok.:)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-10 18:32:36(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Court Orders Telegram To Block Pirated Movies, TV Shows and Music

https://torrentfreak.com/court-orders-telegram-to-block-pirated-movies-tv-shows-and-music-210210/

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-10 20:51:29(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

miok wrote:

Court Orders Telegram To Block Pirated Movies, TV Shows and Music

https://torrentfreak.com/court-orders-telegram-to-block-pirated-movies-tv-shows-and-music-210210/
Not knowing much about this stuff,can that cause us problems ?

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CheerfulTomato:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-10 20:59:13(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Not at all bb, we don't use Telegram for anything.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CheerfulTomato:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-10 21:00:30(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

miok wrote:

Not at all bb, we don't use Telegram for anything.
Didn't think so ,wanted to make sure .Thanks miok :)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-15 15:31:35(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Anti-Piracy Group Doesn’t Have a Secret Tool to Unmask VPN Pirates

https://torrentfreak.com/anti-piracy-group-doesnt-have-a-secret-tool-to-unmask-vpn-pirates-210215/

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, 1stGD:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-15 15:34:33(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Don't rely on a free VPN and make certain the one you use doesn't log your activity or personal information.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, 1stGD:_blocked:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2021-02-15 21:00:30(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6617

sherb wrote:

miok wrote:

That 5 billion is over [about] the last 10 years, something not quite made clear by the headline.

Do a google search for any common torrent and you will still get tons of results.

Last edited by battlestar on 2021-02-15 21:01:02

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, gerald99:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-24 23:16:55(163Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Denuvo Cracker EMPRESS “Arrested”, Blames Repacker FitGirl & Reddit For Witch-Hunt

https://torrentfreak.com/denuvo-cracker-empress-arrested-blames-repacker-fitgirl-reddit-for-witch-hunt-210224/

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-02-25 09:09:31(163Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

miok wrote:

Denuvo Cracker EMPRESS “Arrested”, Blames Repacker FitGirl & Reddit For Witch-Hunt

https://torrentfreak.com/denuvo-cracker-empress-arrested-blames-repacker-fitgirl-reddit-for-witch-hunt-210224/
EMPRESS ego is bigger than her file size :_facepalm

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, steamsy:_trusted_user::_kitty:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2021-03-04 16:29:06(162Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 150

Movie Companies Sue VPN Provider for ‘Encouraging’ and ‘Facilitating’ Piracy

https://torrentfreak.com/movie-companies-sue-vpn-provider-for-encouraging-and-facilitating-piracy-210304/

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bombegranate:_trusted_user::_junkie::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-03-04 16:52:29(162Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Mafketel wrote:

miok wrote:

EMPRESS ego is bigger than her file size :_facepalm
Here's a quote from FitGirl on the subject:

Quote:

Immortals: Fenyx Rising repack was listed in Upcoming Repacks list. Why is it still not up? You would never guess, EMPRESS intentionally limited the uploading speed of her seedbox to 200 KB/s and feeding the same chunks to the crowd, so no one would download the ISO before others. And my seedbox already uploaded almost 2 TBs of data on that torrent. For the same reason she didn’t share the crack-only files for those, who have the game files already, including all beta-testers, which were helping her to finalize the crack. So almost 24 hours after release, not a single person but her, has the access to the said crack.

And why did she do it, you ask? The answer is mind-blowing: she hates all repackers for “stealing the spotlight” from her work. Yes, you’ve read it right. If you’re mentally ready, you can google and search her Matrix channel to see for youself. Short story can be found in this subtopic on CrackWatch reddit.

It’s against common logic and piracy ethics.

Well, your wish will be granted, dear EMPRESS. I will never make any repacks with your cracks again. I don’t want to be related to the toxicity you’ve created with your last statements and actions. It was a hard decision for me – I’ve already repacked IFR and upcoming JC4. All future Denuvo+EMPRESS games will now be absent on my site which will be a huge miss for you, my users. But I can’t allow myself to be a puppet of a person, whose main agenda seems to be “I am the only Denuvo-cracker in the world, praise me”. Well f**k that. I’ll let other repackers with less strict principles to deal with her works.

Right now her cracks are probably safe for use, but I can’t be sure if it will stay the same and one day she would erase your HDD out of nowhere, if you decide to leave her pseudo-cult chat or think her community is bad.

Enjoy your spotlight, EMPRESS.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bombegranate:_trusted_user::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-04 17:33:32(162Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 360

OO7 wrote:

Movie Companies Sue VPN Provider for ‘Encouraging’ and ‘Facilitating’ Piracy

https://torrentfreak.com/movie-companies-sue-vpn-provider-for-encouraging-and-facilitating-piracy-210304/
If you scroll down to the very bottom of Liquid VPN's home page, there is a statement that reads:

"WE SPY ON YOU!", just underneath the copyright year.

Besides, their canary hasn't been updated since 04/10/2020.

That says it all IMO.

Post liked by - OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-03-04 17:43:13(162Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Yup, "We Spy On You" isn't the best sale's pitch I've ever heard for a VPN :_facepalm

Post liked by - OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bombegranate:_trusted_user::_junkie::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-03-06 23:35:15(162Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Movie Pirates Don’t Mind Waiting For HD Quality Releases

https://torrentfreak.com/movie-pirates-dont-mind-waiting-for-hd-quality-releases-210306/

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-03-06 23:42:42(162Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4285

yup,i dont mind waiting on HD rather than watchung CAMs

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2021-03-07 00:50:04(162Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 489
Uploads: 76

There will always be people who just can't wait for a release be it cam they will grab it, simply because they need that FIX, cams are good for people who can't wait for a webrip as long as you have that audience for these type of downloaders cams will always be in demand. Me? They are a thing of the past......

Sitefriends