About me

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-13 00:55:16(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9021
Uploads: 0

Sanosuke wrote:

Hello everyone, i'm sanosuke i'm new about torrenting world, i hope all you guys can help me to download and anything related about torrent, nice to meet you all :)
Hi  Sanosuke welcome to TGx. Glad to have you join our community A good bunch in here,just watch out for a certain pink lady, a few screws missing but she's harmless but she keeps spreading lies about me .:D Check out the site as there is lots to see & do. Most of all have fun & enjoy.:)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-13 00:57:03(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3481

bigboy12 wrote:

welcome to TGx. Glad to have you join our community A good bunch in here,just watch out for a certain pink lady, a few screws missing but she's harmless but she keeps spreading lies about me .:D Check out the site as there is lots to see & do. Most of all have fun & enjoy.:)
You're such a trouble maker bb :facepalm

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
DarkAngie:_moderator:Posted at 2021-02-13 01:06:19(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1655
Uploads: 3854

welcome aboard Sanosuke

Image error

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-13 06:27:10(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2200
Uploads: 416

Image error
Sanosuke

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-13 12:38:10(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 851

Image error

Welcome ...

Sanosuke

... have fun and enjoy !!
:):-@:o)

Last edited by Myob42 on 2021-02-13 12:38:46

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-13 14:27:28(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5825

Image error

Image error

Welcome  Sanosuke

Glad you found us have Fun & enjoy the site :D

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, DarkAngie:_moderator:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-02-16 10:05:04(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795

Hellllo to all our lovely new members, thank you all for joining our wonderful TG family :) Its super awesome that our family is growing bigger and bigger and we just luv to have you with us :) we hope you enjoy the site and hope you will have lots of fun not just downloading from our awesome uploaders but also we hope you get to meet new and possibly old friends :) So please why not pop into our lobby as we have such awesome TG family who luv to meet new peeps and help in any way they can :) oooh and dont forget the forum which has a great variety of help and fun Topics :)

Thank you :) :love:love:love

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-16 13:52:26(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3935

Sanosuke:_new:
Image error
To TGx:-)

Last edited by Oss on 2021-02-16 13:55:39

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-02-16 16:39:12(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

bigboy12 wrote:

Sanosuke wrote:

Hello everyone, i'm sanosuke i'm new about torrenting world, i hope all you guys can help me to download and anything related about torrent, nice to meet you all :)
Hi  Sanosuke welcome to TGx. Glad to have you join our community A good bunch in here,just watch out for a certain pink lady, a few screws missing but she's harmless but she keeps spreading lies about me .:D Check out the site as there is lots to see & do. Most of all have fun & enjoy.:)
Welcome to the galaxy....
If you have any questions then please Don't ask BB...
He escaped his padded room and we have problems catching him.. (he's immune to the tranquilliser)...
But if you need help feel free to ask any of the staff, trusted uploaders and trusted users cos they are always willing to help.
Quickest way is to drop by the lobby and join the chat.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-16 17:27:52(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Sanosuke wrote:

He escaped his padded room and we have problems catching him.. (he's immune to the tranquilliser)...
But if you need help feel free to ask any of the staff, trusted uploaders and trusted users cos they are always willing to help.
Another one spreading  Lies  about me  :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2021-02-16 20:16:02(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4255

bigboy12 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Sanosuke wrote:

Another one spreading  Lies  about me  :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm
Take a look at his avatar and see who is right...... 8o

:-*:-*

Last edited by Mafketel on 2021-02-16 20:23:16

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
TransTorrents:_male:Posted at 2021-02-17 18:50:43(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hello boys and girls! I'm here to upload xxx trans content in the future if possible. I've participated in other sites in the past and now I can upload again. I hope to be able to contribute soon!

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2021-02-17 18:52:36(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5800
Uploads: 3481

Image error TransTorrents:_male:

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, TransTorrents:_male:
aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-17 19:40:24(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Image error

Welcome  TransTorrents:_male:

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-17 20:00:17(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Welcome ...

TransTorrents:_male:

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-17 23:18:35(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Welcome to TGx TransTorrents:_male: some call it the nut house: D But to most of us it's our home.
Glad to have you join us. :-@:-@:-@

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-18 07:02:07(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2200
Uploads: 416

Image error
TransTorrents:_male:

Welcome to Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2021-02-18 08:53:13(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795

A very warm welcome TransTorrents:_male: thank you for joining it is great to have you with us :) :love:love:love

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-18 09:46:56(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

Welcome Sanosuke,  TransTorrents:_male: have a nice time here ! :)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
majesticeagl3Posted at 2021-02-18 10:17:51(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Hi to all TGx members!

I am happy to be part of this vast torrenting community. I have nothing else to say, so Thank you all. :love

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, ShhweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:Posted at 2021-02-18 10:21:46(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 150

Image error

majesticeagl3

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-18 11:12:34(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Image error

Welcome  majesticeagl3

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-18 11:27:30(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Welcome ...

majesticeagl3

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, aviana:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2021-02-18 11:53:06(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

Welcome majesticeagl3 wish you happy times with us ! :D

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2021-02-18 12:47:00(165Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Welcome to TGx  majesticeagl3   glad to have you with us.Enjoy what our site has to offer. :)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, OO7:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie:

Sitefriends