Disney Plus to add 10 New Star Wars Series' and 10 New Marvel Series'

gratefuldawg:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2020-12-11 20:51:25(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 18
Uploads: 0

https://collider.com/disney-plus-new-star-wars-shows-marvel-shows/

Quote:

One of the biggest pieces of news during the first segment of the Disney Investor Day 2020 call was the announcement of plans for multiple new Marvel and Star Wars shows to launch on Disney+. The Mandalorian has already found a successful home at Disney+, racking up multiple Emmy nominations for its first season and rising to the status of appointment television with its current Season 2. As for Marvel Studios, it will be officially launching its original television lineup in January 2021 with WandaVision, starring Elizabeth Olsen and Paul Bettany. Throughout the year, we can expect more original Marvel TV shows including The Falcon and the Winter Soldier, Loki, and quite possibly Hawkeye, which is currently filming.
As a nerd who is a big fan of both these franchises I am a little excited, but of course I remember what happened with Netflix's Marvel shows. Daredevil and Jessica Jones were good, Punisher was great but everything else seemed like they were phoning it in. I would rather have a few quality good shows than a market flooded with crap. What's your opinion?

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-12-11 20:53:47(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2250
Uploads: 423

one word.... Disney :facepalm

Post liked by - gratefuldawg:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-12-12 01:46:41(185Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6721

I'll simply judge each one as it comes, looking forward to many of them.

Post liked by - gratefuldawg:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.