What are you watching or have you seen

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-16 08:31:53(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5795
Uploads: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

Just watched another Abbott & Costello movie "The Wistful Widow of Wagon Gap"This one also had Marjorie Main in it.Fellow members these movies are hilarious & well worth the watch.You will not be disappointed .:-):-):-)
Abbott & Costello are just brilliant :) xx

Bobpa:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-16 16:29:17(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 215

Watched episode #2 of season 9 of SHAMELESS, Love this show!:P
Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-16 19:22:56(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 360
Uploads: 1

I went to the Magical Mysterious Time Machine and picked one I haven't seen in 30 years.
Image error

Villa Rides!   (1968)

You can't beat the cast.......Yul Brynner, Robert Mitchum, Charles Bronson.

Mitchum is running guns to the cruel army. He then sees he made a wrong choice of sides, and starts to help Villa.
Great flying scenes, great acting, great story plot, great cinematography.

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-16 21:13:27(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 250

Watching The Beverley Hillbillies - just got them took a week to download - fantastic program and lots of fun.  Just think of it as Duck Dynasty in the 70s

Post liked by - RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2018-09-16 22:06:02(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2090
Uploads: 303

Watching Agatha Raisin https://www.imdb.com/title/tt5015548/ It has that Midsomer Murders feel about it.
I will be putting it up as soon as I have finished  watching/proofing it :)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-17 20:36:53(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I just recently watched this https://www.imdb.com/title/tt3402236/ and quite enjoyed, nice cast :) ooh and i guessed who did it lol :)xx

Post liked by - ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:
lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-17 22:39:34(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just finished watching Good Guys Wear Black - great fun....

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-17 22:59:14(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 835
Uploads: 4931

i just finished The Meg 2018
overall a good entertainment, a movie based on meg novel. my wife and i really enjoyed it.

Jason Statham's first movie i think without having a single kiss and a movie without a nude scene. Cheers! :P :D

Post liked by - RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-09-18 01:42:36(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9021

Just watched the Meg, as SaM said fairly entertaining, living off Jaws.Personally being a "Statham" I do not think the role compared to Crank or Transporter imo.but overall pretty good.Worth the watch....

Post liked by - ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-18 09:37:43(291Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

http://www.channel5.com/show/how-the-victorians-built-britain/

Just watched the first episode and i think 2 more to catch up with but its is very interesting :)

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-09-20 19:59:12(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Just finished watching "Redbad",though it was over 2 hours long found it to be a real good movie.Well worth the watch. imo

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:
lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-21 02:55:32(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Watching The Accountant once again - love spy like movies...

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-21 03:36:52(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1010
Uploads: 1214

I don't get much time but the last was  -The First Purge and The Meg-  both downloaded right here in the galaxy

Last edited by ComGetMe on 2018-09-21 03:38:44

Post liked by - BabuPC:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
ComGetMe:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2018-09-21 04:02:19(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1010
Uploads: 1214

I forgot... I watched and downloaded weekly  The Game of Thrones right through season 7  now I'm trying to make the time to binge watch
all 7 seasons straight through to get ready for 8    ps.  Peter Dinklage is epic and i;m in love with Emelia Clark. she made that latest pitiful
Star Wars easier to watch

RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-21 07:47:20(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ComGetMe wrote:

I don't get much time but the last was  -The First Purge and The Meg-  both downloaded right here in the galaxy
I saw "The First Purge" also, just two nights ago.
I don't think it's just me, but it was not nearly as good as the other three Purge movies.
The only good thing is, this one gives you most of the history of how Purging began.
Other than that, didn't it seem rather lifeless and bland?

Post liked by - bombegranate:_trusted_user::_junkie::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-21 10:59:33(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

ComGetMe wrote:

I forgot... I watched and downloaded weekly  The Game of Thrones right through season 7  now I'm trying to make the time to binge watch
all 7 seasons straight through to get ready for 8    ps.  Peter Dinklage is epic and i;m in love with Emelia Clark. she made that latest pitiful
Star Wars easier to watch
ooh im a big fan of the show and i adore Peter Dinklage i just love him in the show :) xx

Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-21 11:00:48(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

RonthePirate wrote:

ComGetMe wrote:

I saw "The First Purge" also, just two nights ago.
I don't think it's just me, but it was not nearly as good as the other three Purge movies.
The only good thing is, this one gives you most of the history of how Purging began.
Other than that, didn't it seem rather lifeless and bland?
Ron thank you for that hunni i have not seen yet but to be honest did not have high hopes for it but i may give it a try for halloween :) xx

Post liked by - RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, BabuPC:_male:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-21 11:17:51(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just an update for Peaky Blinders fans :) season 5 started filming 2 days ago and it looks like it may be back for spring next year :) I cant wait to see them all springing back into action lol

https://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news/showbiz-tv/peaky-blinders-officially-started-filming-15176909

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-09-21 22:56:37(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

I have to agree with to agree with RonthePirate in regards to the" First Purge" very disappointed with it.It is an ok watch but it is one I will not watch a second time.imo..:|

Post liked by - RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-23 10:29:42(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I forgot to say lol i watched Hotel Transylvania 3..Summer Vacation :)

It was a good movie enjoyable but i have to admit the first 2 are better but i still enjoyed it is a good family movie :) xx

Post liked by - RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BabuPC:_male:
Bobpa:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2018-09-23 15:01:45(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 215

watching new series on netflix called The Good Cop w/ Tony Danza.  Pretty good show!
Image error:P

Post liked by - lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, HB11:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, BabuPC:_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2018-09-26 00:00:07(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Watched the new Seagal movie Final Mission (Attrition).Was hoping to see the old Seagal style movie & in some ways it was.Still can't beat Above the Law ,Hard to Kill etc. but still enjoyable in my opinion.;):)

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
lostmyticket:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-26 04:51:55(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Watched The Gift S02E01 and then the new FBI series S01E01 - both very good

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
RonthePirate:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:Posted at 2018-09-26 06:13:28(290Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I sorta became a fan of the Purge series, both movies and TV.

I have been keeping up on both.
I reviewed the last Purge movie earlier.
Now the TV series.

Not bad, not bad at all. It's not as lifeless and washed out as so many other TV shows copied after movies seem to be.
The plot revolves around a few main characters, each of which is spinning a web from they may not escape from.
Of course, for TV, the gore is held to imagination. But there is where they shine!
It seems the have done something extra, something to make you actually believe there is gore and maimimg out there.

I do award the TV series "The Purge" 5 out of 5 stars.
I hope it stays on. I would like to see how far it will go.

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2018-09-28 00:03:55(289Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1336
Uploads: 26017

I grabbed Purge series,never seen the movies though.
I wont grab movies though Ron

Sitefriends