Site problems

BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-11-19 00:12:18(175Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

battlestar wrote:

Bookmark this for 'Sent' ;

https://torrentgalaxy.to/mailbox.php?sort=added&action=sent&page=0&reverse

It will work properly as you switch pages.

Edit: Updated to show most recent first ....
You're a genius :D

Last edited by BigJ0554 on 2020-11-19 00:12:43

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
sneakysecret:_male:Posted at 2020-11-23 16:12:01(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

hi all im probly posting this in the wrong place , but lately ive  been having allot of pop ups , by passing my adblockers ,
is anyone else having this issue or know how to fix this , thanks
its been happening for the last 2 weeks or so

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-11-23 16:41:33(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

sneakysecret wrote:

hi all im probly posting this in the wrong place , but lately ive  been having allot of pop ups , by passing my adblockers ,
Hi sneakysecret:_male: have not had that issue.As a registered member you should not be getting any .My ad blockers are turned off for TGx. Perhaps try cleaning your cache & then reboot .

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-23 16:51:06(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3446

bigboy12 wrote:

sneakysecret wrote:

Hi sneakysecret:_male: have not had that issue.As a registered member you should not be getting any .My ad blockers are turned off for TGx. Perhaps try cleaning your cache & then reboot .
As bigboy12 mentioned, our members don't receive ads of any kind. If you are, they're not coming from here. I suggest scan your device with a good malware app such as Malwarebytes or something similar.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-11-23 17:09:35(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

If you are a member, but log out, you get them before (or as) you log back in.

To avoid that, dont log out. :)

(That said, the site forces you off after 30 days, which is really annoying)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Thomaskhan:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Soup:_trusted_user:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-23 17:18:53(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

miok wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

sneakysecret wrote:

hi all im probly posting this in the wrong place , but lately ive  been having allot of pop ups , by passing my adblockers
Hi sneakysecret:_male: have not had that issue.As a registered member you should not be getting any
As bigboy12 mentioned, our members don't receive ads of any kind. If you are, they're not coming from here.
Well,  in my experience.. this is not entirely true w/ the Streaming pages.

B) for example, when I attempt to watch this tv show (while logged in)
https://torrentgalaxy.to/stream/14198193/NCIS-Los-Angeles-S12E03-HDTV-x264-PHOENiX-TGx-

Once I click the video to "play",  it opens a new tab .. redirecting to various ads / nonsense. :|

Will post a few examples..

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-23 17:23:25(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

SweetSkunk wrote:

miok wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

sneakysecret wrote:

hi all im probly posting this in the wrong place , but lately ive  been having allot of pop ups , by passing my adblockers
Hi sneakysecret:_male: have not had that issue.As a registered member you should not be getting any
As bigboy12 mentioned, our members don't receive ads of any kind. If you are, they're not coming from here.
Well,  in my experience.. this is not entirely true w/ the Streaming pages.

B) for example, when I attempt to watch this tv show (while logged in)
https://torrentgalaxy.to/stream/14198193/NCIS-Los-Angeles-S12E03-HDTV-x264-PHOENiX-TGx-

Once I click the video to "play",  it opens a new tab .. redirecting to various ads / nonsense. :|

Will post a few examples..
As noted on the stream page, those ads do not come from TGx and only happen when you attempt to play a third party stream.

Quote:

Sometimes a short ad can play or popup appears before the actual video. This is from our streamprovider

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-23 17:55:28(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quote:

As noted on the stream page, those ads do not come from TGx and only happen when you attempt to play a third party stream.
Well, I was just thinking ..

maybe this is what  sneakysecret:_male:  was experiencing  :|  (even while logged in)

Image error
Image error

"Plz don't shoot the messenger !"  
:-):-)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-23 18:01:19(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

SweetSkunk wrote:

Quote:

maybe this is what  sneakysecret:_male:  was experiencing  :|  (even while logged in)

Image error
Image error

You might be right and I appreciate your input Skunk
You're in no danger of being shot....Yet :-)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-11-23 18:30:56(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

miok wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

Quote:

Image error
Image error

You might be right and I appreciate your input Skunk
You're in no danger of being shot....Yet :-)
Don't shoot SweetSkunk:_blocked:  won't have anyone to pull me out of a jam   :D

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-11-23 18:38:37(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

SweetSkunk wrote:

Don't shoot SweetSkunk:_blocked:  won't have anyone to pull me out of a jam   :D

8o
:-):D:-)

* spam alert *
(this msg will self-destruct in 1 hour :D)
:-):-):-):-):facepalm

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-23 18:51:25(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

bigboy12 wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

8o

* spam alert *
:-):-):-):-):facepalm
Image error

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-11-23 19:47:03(174Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

SweetSkunk wrote:

8o

* spam alert *
Times up :-@:-@

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-27 01:22:34(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Image error
Yes, it does for me too, good eye Bandit.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
Gayle:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-29 07:19:04(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 205

Can someone please disable my account?

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-11-29 11:10:01(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Gayle wrote:

See pm.

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-11-29 12:16:03(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Today's torrent list page won't lock in.All other pages are ok.Anyone else having this issue?

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-11-29 12:19:22(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

bigboy12 wrote:

Today's torrent list page won't lock in.All other pages are ok.Anyone else having this issue?
You mean the home page? It's working fine for me on Firefox BB :)

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-11-29 12:27:11(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

BigJ0554 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Sorry should have said  the latest page.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-11-29 12:42:38(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 479
Uploads: 76

bigboy12 wrote:

BigJ0554 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Working fine my end

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-29 13:01:01(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Working for me.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-11-29 13:10:36(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Did a clean & reboot.All seems good now. :)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, miok:_admin:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2020-11-29 13:10:52(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4456

all good this end on FF

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-29 15:05:10(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

Gayle wrote:

See pm.
:(:)
At some point, we all decide to move on..      Just wishing u well, I guess.

+ (I remember you,  the "lovely owl w/ BIG eyes"  haha)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-29 17:13:49(173Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

bigboy12 wrote:

BigJ0554 wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

That sounds entirely plausible,  simply due to # of results on page.

for example

Search  =  50 results
Homepage  =  100+
Latest Page  =  400+

Quite possibly the page exceeded it's Timeout limit ..   (which most pages have  &  is setup that way for reasons ofc 8))

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.