Site problems

SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-02 13:34:03(177Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

miok wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

Bug found..    so tiny you can hardly see it :-)

"What's your speed?"
vs.
"What"

Suppose renaming it would do the trick aswell.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding or different browsers and OS respond differently.
sry miok,   guess a picture is worth a thousnd words... (was feeling lazy  lol)

Image error

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-02 13:54:19(177Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

SweetSkunk wrote:

miok wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

Bug found..    so tiny you can hardly see it :-)

"What's your speed?"
vs.
"What"

Suppose renaming it would do the trick aswell.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding or different browsers and OS respond differently.
sry miok,   guess a picture is worth a thousnd words... (was feeling lazy  lol)

Image error
Now I see it. It even showed as only "what" in my renaming utility.
Apparently an apostrophe signals a full stop to our system in some cases.
I renamed the thread but I think you should try to get out more :-)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-02 14:34:38(177Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

I renamed the thread but I think you should try to get out more :-)
Yes you may be right...    

Seeing as I'm the only one...  to give this thread a ThumbsUp  :-)

Image error

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, miok:_admin:
severin67Posted at 2020-11-06 15:12:02(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 0

Has the site been updated in the last few days (4th or 5th Nov)?

I browse a latest page a couple of times a day but it's incredibly slow now. The popup images take ages and usually appear in the left column and not over the mouse as they used to. loading the page takes about 3 times longer than it used to.

Is this due to the very annoying new vertically central hi-light bar that seems to put up an image from what's hi-lighted but doesn't actually show what you want, if so can I turn it off ?

If this is yet another "New And Improved For Your Browsing Pleasure" situation, is there a legacy link that I can use to avoid all the "Update-Slowdowns" that seem to infest the net as well as operating systems now?

I'm browsing with Edge (shudder) on an Android TV-Box.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-06 15:25:28(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

severin67 wrote:

Has the site been updated in the last few days (4th or 5th Nov)?

I browse a latest page a couple of times a day but it's incredibly slow now. The popup images take ages and usually appear in the left column and not over the mouse as they used to. loading the page takes about 3 times longer than it used to.

Is this due to the very annoying new vertically central hi-light bar that seems to put up an image from what's hi-lighted but doesn't actually show what you want, if so can I turn it off ?

If this is yet another "New And Improved For Your Browsing Pleasure" situation, is there a legacy link that I can use to avoid all the "Update-Slowdowns" that seem to infest the net as well as operating systems now?

I'm browsing with Edge (shudder) on an Android TV-Box.
I'm not aware of any recent updates but I don't use the mobile version so someone else may be able to give you a better answer.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-11-06 17:27:34(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

Machine wrote:

miok wrote:

I'm not aware of any recent updates but I don't use the mobile version so someone else may be able to give you a better answer.
Just adding some info....

The latest windows update also had a new updated Edge added to the update (2nd oct)....maybe the android version of Edge was updated aswell...?

B)
Latest update Edge on Android
Version 45.9.4.5083
Release date 2020-10-28

Post liked by - Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-11-06 17:54:30(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Maybe try a different browser like Opera for Android :) sorry i dont own a phone but i do luv their browser :) :love:love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
severin67Posted at 2020-11-06 23:08:59(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Thanks all, I don't like Edge but as M$ wrote all the crap allowing adverts and poop-ups they know how to block them the best, but it seems like all M$ software, the more they improve it the worse it gets. I try not to update it but one sneaked through when play store cocked up and I had to clear it's caches and data which turned on automatic updates again :(

I'll give Opera a go, it's been installed for a year or so now but rarely used due the the built in VPN that lots of sites block the IP address of due to the massive amount of hits from a single IP.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-11-06 23:20:31(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

SweetSkunk wrote:

severin67 wrote:

1st suggestion:   re-starting modem & router..

Have experienced no slow-downs this end ..
Have you ever watched The IT Crowd by any chance? :-)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-11-07 18:05:44(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

Image error
9 messages for 1 post.....a late halloween prank? :-@:facepalm

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-07 18:08:59(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Xorn is probably very fond of you :-)

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Machine:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-11-07 18:13:51(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Machine wrote:

I had 4 for 1 off SweetS...?8o:facepalm

Image error

I thought it was just some madass editing/deleting by SweetS..?:-):D
That shouldn't be ruled out :-)

Post liked by - Machine:_blocked:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-07 18:19:16(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

Machine wrote:

I had 4 for 1 off SweetS...?8o:facepalm

Image error

I thought it was just some madass editing/deleting by SweetS..?:-):D
That shouldn't be ruled out :-)
Guilty as charged.. :D

Not my fault there's not an edit button. :-@

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Machine:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-07 18:49:24(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

QueenB wrote:

Is there a chaance Xorn:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: took 9 tries to get his/her post right?

Machine wrote:

Can i have a glass of what your drinking...?:-*:D
Sure..
Image error
(pic grabbed from QueenB's wall)
:D

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Machine:_blocked:, miok:_admin:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-11-07 21:38:00(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

miok wrote:

Then Xorn is not the only one.:-@...got some more from other guys    . Or am I being stalked now.:facepalm:-@:-@

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-11-07 21:56:40(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

QueenB wrote:

miok wrote:

Then Xorn is not the only one.:-@...got some more from other guys    . Or am I being stalked now.:facepalm:-@:-@
Hot stuff ?  :facepalm

Has happened to me also,maybe holding enter key too long
Stand to correct myself, I get multiple alerts from same user but only 1 post.:facepalm

Last edited by bigboy12 on 2020-11-07 22:33:05

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-11-08 01:39:05(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1495
Uploads: 109

Machine wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Is there a chaance Xorn:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: took 9 tries to get his/her post right?
Can someone send Xorn:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: a link to the site bbcode tutorial thread please...?...thanks:-*:-)

Machine wrote:

Can i have a glass of what your drinking...?:-*:D

SweetSkunk wrote:

Sure..
Image error
(pic grabbed from QueenB's wall)
:D
My god she's beautiful:love:love:love
And i do love a woman with Big Handz who dribbles:-*:D:-@
I've always thought she looks like Will Ferrel :-)
Image error

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2020-11-08 01:51:46(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

Okay guys great fun but this a site thread , so please go elsewhere  :)

Last edited by RedBaron58 on 2020-11-08 01:52:09

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-11-08 02:19:57(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Sorry RB :-(

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-11-09 09:30:23(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2329

Something funky going on here, it won't open properly for me

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/14180293/Treadstone-S01e01-10--720p-Ita-Eng-Spa--MirCrewRelease--byMetalh

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:Posted at 2020-11-09 09:35:03(176Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1341
Uploads: 25587

BigJ0554 wrote:

I have just fixed it(Full of code which isn't needed)

Last edited by Ksenia on 2020-11-09 09:35:14

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, matesio:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-18 22:44:08(175Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Was looking for a PM sent awhile back..   to Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

It exists on page 3 of my "Mail Sent" history.  
However, as I navigate the pages,  I'm always returned to the "Inbox" tab  rather than "Sent" tab :warn

It's not a big hassle to click on "Sent" each time page loads,  as long as you know / remember to..

Anyways, just mentioning. O:-D

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Janor:_trusted_user::_female:Posted at 2020-11-18 23:07:55(175Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

SweetSkunk wrote:

Was looking for a PM sent awhile back..   to Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

It exists on page 3 of my "Mail Sent" history.  
However, as I navigate the pages,  I'm always returned to the "Inbox" tab  rather than "Sent" tab :warn

It's not a big hassle to click on "Sent" each time page loads,  as long as you know / remember to..

Anyways, just mentioning. O:-D
I've had this problem as well.  Many times I've needed to look for a PM and was a bit of a pain.  Would be a great fix in my opinion :-)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-11-18 23:45:55(175Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Bookmark this for 'Sent' ;

https://torrentgalaxy.to/mailbox.php?sort=added&action=sent&page=0&reverse

It will work properly as you switch pages.

Edit: Updated to show most recent first ....

Last edited by battlestar on 2020-11-18 23:51:03

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-11-18 23:56:25(175Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

Bookmark this for 'Sent' ;

https://torrentgalaxy.to/mailbox.php?sort=added&action=sent&page=0&reverse

It will work properly as you switch pages.

Edit: Updated to show most recent first ....
Brilliant!  yes that's what it needs!

compared to actual link:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/mailbox.php?reverse&sort=added&page=2

So it appears to be missing the "action=sent" parameter B)

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.