KAT

Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-09 07:54:44(189Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236
Uploads: 0

Finally, newkat working for working class too, now i can post:)

Post liked by - Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-15 06:33:49(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2587
Uploads: 271

I wanted to visit Kat today and I got this message.

Ooops!

A new full version is scheduled to be released soon, meanwhile the latest debugging tests are ongoing, and so you may come across this maintenance page few more times.
Stay tuned, Cheers, KickassTorrents — Tech

Last edited by Beowulf on 2020-08-15 06:34:56

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-08-15 06:40:51(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

myself  &  others are stuck @ 60%

Quote:

Site Main Search (60% done)
if someone could reseed the latest version of KAT plz... Image error Image error

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-15 06:59:35(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

SweetSkunk wrote:

myself  &  others are stuck @ 60%

Quote:

Site Main Search (60% done)
if someone could reseed the latest version of KAT plz... Image error Image error
not latest, because it's not good :-@
version 3-4 years ago, when all of us was member on old kat, before wwt, tgx, prostylex :D :P
Extratorrents, Demonoid, Bjunkie, Isohunt, that was a good period 👍😊
that was a good version but sadly no more possible
:facepalm

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-08-15 07:48:27(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Csabaxb wrote:

SweetSkunk wrote:

not latest, because it's not good :-@ :facepalm
EDIT:
if someone could reseed the  original  version of KAT plz... Image error Image error

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-08-16 12:06:35(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Image error

I didn't see the upload button or a link to torrent profiles but here's a link to the upload page
https://newkatcr.co/upload/

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-16 12:46:28(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2215
Uploads: 157

miok wrote:

Image error

I didn't see the upload button or a link to torrent profiles but here's a link to the upload page
Click on where it says UPLOAD in that message on screen and you'll be automatically logged in to the torrent side, and the upload form will appear....as long as your logged in on Community of course.
Due to the continuing migration, profile pages are still not accessable to members at this time.

Chickens can be cooked in many ways....fried, grilled, smoked, BBQ'd, etc. etc. etc......if you can`t be arsed uploading then why not try a nice bit of chicken...?:D
or Duck.....Duck's nice too:-*

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-08-16 12:55:33(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

B4ND1T69 wrote:

miok wrote:

Image error

Click on where it says UPLOAD in that message on screen and you'll be automatically logged in to the torrent side, and the upload form will appear....as long as your logged in on Community of course.
Due to the continuing migration, profile pages are still not accessable to members at this time.

Chickens can be cooked in many ways....fried, grilled, smoked, BBQ'd, etc. etc. etc......if you can`t be arsed uploading then why not try a nice bit of chicken...?:D
or Duck.....Duck's nice too:-*
Thanks for the clarification Bandit Image error

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-16 18:18:01(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Well that was an afternoon of "fun".

The upload url & system has changed slightly, so I've had to do some reprogramming on my bot.

[ Its still a weird two stage system 8o ]

However, it looks like its now working [several posted ok], I'll just have to keep an eye on it. B)

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Alien2529:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-17 19:19:06(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Well, that didnt last long, on checking on my uploads today, the site seems to have gone offline completely.

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-08-17 19:22:13(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

battlestar wrote:

Well, that didnt last long, on checking on my uploads today, the site seems to have gone offline completely.
On at my end . Got to the registration & log in page n/p.But again I am no uploader.

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-17 19:26:37(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh wow, it looks like Virgin Media have already picked up on the change, and blocked it. :facepalm

Quote:

Sorry, this page is not available through Virgin Media

Virgin Media has received an order from the High Court requiring us to prevent access to this site.
Time to add it to my proxy list. B)

Last edited by battlestar on 2020-08-17 19:32:19

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-17 19:41:02(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Irrespective of the above (which doesnt affect my bot, just my attempts to check on it) the new upload system appears broken.

https://newkatcr.co/upload/  simply gives a blank page with this message ;

Quote:

Loading content

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-18 01:31:34(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6906

uploads have been fixed thanks for you patience B)

Post liked by - Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, GROO:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
GROO:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-18 04:13:54(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 770
Uploads: 153

Superbikemike wrote:

Thanks For info :)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-18 15:48:15(188Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Superbikemike wrote:

My bot can confirm this (last night), just checked on it not long ago. :D

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
analogkid6103:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-22 16:13:19(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 185
Uploads: 883

I caught up on my uploading today at Kat.  Its taking forever to work on that site but take your time and do it right.  Right?

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Myob42:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-22 17:33:05(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I hope they plan to fix the search at some point, its not very useful atm. B)
There is no order to the returned results (and no obvious way to reorder them).

SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-08-23 04:12:06(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

battlestar wrote:

I hope they plan to fix the search at some point, its not very useful atm. B)
There is no order to the returned results (and no obvious way to reorder them).
Yep,

it seeems tho,  to be ordered by "relevance of Search Terms" or something :D

Lucifer S03E04 What Would Lucifer Do 1080p AMZN WEB-DL DDP5 1 H 264-NTb
68%

Lucifer S03E04 What Would
45%

Lucifer S03E04
31%

it's a cool idea if so,   but sorting by DateUploaded would be nice  Image error

Last edited by SweetSkunk on 2020-08-26 05:26:14

battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-08-26 04:20:44(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

My bot complained again tonight, so taking a look, it seems broken again.
Most urls just land on the same "latest" page (Latest torrents results 25-25 from 10000).

As an added bonus, some give a new message ;

Quote:

Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.
This is certainly some migration, 6+ weeks now (I think, I've kinda lost count, but pretty sure it started in early July). 8o

Post liked by - ba567:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_turtle:
Merlin:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-26 06:01:21(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1890

Excuse Me For Butting in, But I Had Just Gone To KAT Just Before I Came Here And I Didn't See Any Way To Log In ???

Last edited by Merlin on 2020-08-26 06:02:15

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2020-08-26 06:17:04(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Merlin wrote:

Excuse Me For Butting in, But I Had Just Gone To KAT Just Before I Came Here And I Didn't See Any Way To Log In ???
Well, not much seems to be working atm :(,   but I believe this is the direct url
https://newkatcr.co/community/index.php?action=login

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-26 06:24:33(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 635

Guess they are still trying to fix the things....

ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2020-08-26 06:24:41(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1758

SweetSkunk wrote:

Merlin wrote:

Well, not much seems to be working atm :(,   but I believe this is the direct url
https://newkatcr.co/community/index.php?action=login
I'm not sure when things changed between now and yesterday when I was over there but I've had 2 bookmarks for KAT 2.0 .. 1. For the downloads page - 2. For the community / login page .. I just tried to use my community login and it took me to the torrent page ... In the top right hand corner we have the 2 tabs = browse and community .. The browse tab works but the community tab isn't for me .. How are we supposed to access the community page / threads ???  

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
amalsk:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-08-26 06:29:23(187Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 635

When visiting someone's profile, it says:
Connection Problems
Sorry, SMF was unable to connect to the database. This may be caused by the server being busy. Please try again later.

If I click on any category, it all reverts to the homepage only, no changes.

Post liked by - brightshadow:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.