Why are folks allowed to post comments as GUESTS?

jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-04-14 10:44:32(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6623
Uploads: 0

Like this GUEST who replied to my comment

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/13972682/Butt-Boy-2020-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

I SAID and it WAS NOT DIRECTED AT HIM:

Quote:

WTF is this? Who writes this stuff? How do they (in HOLLYWOOD) even come up with this stuff? Do they get high first before writing trash like this?
with

HE SAID and HE WAS TALKING TO ME AND ATTACKING ME:

Quote:

How retarded are you jaxe. Do you not know how the movie industry works and where this kind of trash even falls on the spectrum. Keep your shit takes to yourself. Should've used all that time not buying films and educated yourself just a tiny bit.
Is he in the movie industry? Is he one of the producers or writers of the above movie? I can't post my opinion about it? There was no need for him to attack me like that?

FURTHERMORE, his comment:

Quote:

Should've used all that time not buying films and educated yourself just a tiny bit.
Makes ABSOLUTELY No Sense To Me!

Last edited by jaxe on 2020-04-14 10:45:35

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-04-14 11:34:31(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

jaxe wrote:

Like this GUEST who replied to my comment

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/13972682/Butt-Boy-2020-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

I SAID and it WAS NOT DIRECTED AT HIM:

Quote:

WTF is this? Who writes this stuff? How do they (in HOLLYWOOD) even come up with this stuff? Do they get high first before writing trash like this?
with

HE SAID and HE WAS TALKING TO ME AND ATTACKING ME:

Quote:

How retarded are you jaxe. Do you not know how the movie industry works and where this kind of trash even falls on the spectrum. Keep your shit takes to yourself. Should've used all that time not buying films and educated yourself just a tiny bit.
Is he in the movie industry? Is he one of the producers or writers of the above movie? I can't post my opinion about it? There was no need for him to attack me like that?

FURTHERMORE, his comment:

Quote:

Should've used all that time not buying films and educated yourself just a tiny bit.
Makes ABSOLUTELY No Sense To Me!
If you receive a comment that doesn't pertain to the torrent or violates the rules, report it and it will be inspected and removed if applicable.
Keep in mind that the torrent comment feature is for leaving feedback on the quality of the torrent, not the uploader, content of the movie, book, episode or whatever is in the torrent.
Thanks.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-04-14 18:29:21(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

FYI, The 'retard' comment actually got reported, so I already removed both comments (before I came across this topic).

For the record, I have previous said I dont think guest comments are a good idea, nothing I see posted by guests has changed my mind on that. :)

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, z5kos4pi, CaptJack:_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, redronald:_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-04-14 19:58:25(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I wanted to report it but when I click on Report, it told me not to abuse it so I didn't report it. Thank you, Battlestar.

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-04-14 20:04:08(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

jaxe wrote:

I wanted to report it but when I click on Report, it told me not to abuse it so I didn't report it. Thank you, Battlestar.
If the report button is not working then send a pm to a staff member and it will be sorted asap

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, miok:_admin:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-04-14 20:30:02(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

This is the message I see after I click the red Report button:

Quote:

BEWARE Misuse of the report system will be punished. Proceed only if a report is appropriate.
As soon as I read that, I get vision of being whipped at the stake. The idea doesn't appeal to me.

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-04-14 20:34:40(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

jaxe wrote:

This is the message I see after I click the red Report button:

Quote:

BEWARE Misuse of the report system will be punished. Proceed only if a report is appropriate.
As soon as I read that, I get vision of being whipped at the stake. The idea doesn't appeal to me.
That's just to scare off the chronic complainers jaxe.
It's okay to use it for legitimate reasons. :D

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Deep61:_moderator:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-04-14 22:15:36(206Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

jaxe wrote:

Now that's a disappointment :-(:-(:-(:-(

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-04-17 12:31:53(205Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Another Guest Comment jumping on me criticizing my comment in a movie torrent.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/13974493/Behind-You-2020-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

I think it's the same guy from the other day which I described in my OP of this thread whose rude commend caused me to start this thread.

This time I did click the red Report button.

Where is it etched in in a Commandment Stone Tablet that I can't comment if I haven't seen a movie?

People comments all the time after seeing a movie trailer long before the movie is released and they say things like that movie is going to be awesome OR the trailer gave the whole movie away OR from the trailer, the movie looks like trash.

Last edited by jaxe on 2020-04-17 12:34:08

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-04-17 12:43:18(205Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Where is it etched in in a Commandment Stone Tablet that I can't comment if I haven't seen a movie?

People comments all the time after seeing a movie trailer long before the movie is released and they say things like that movie is going to be awesome OR the trailer gave the whole movie away OR from the trailer, the movie looks like trash.

I comment the same way so you're not alone.Comment section are for rating the file quality & also the content as far as I know.Don't let it get to you. Just my opinion :)

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-04-28 16:05:14(204Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Same guy again commenting as guest and criticizing me:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/13983746/The-Source-Of-Shadows-2020-720p-WEBRip-800MB-x264-GalaxyRG

The plot:

Quote:

This horror anthology film depicts ten tales of horror from twelve visionary directors
So I commented:

Quote:

12 visionary directors: I look them up on IMDB and except for 2 that had a bit of television series directing experience, the other 10 had only online shorts and video games segments and music videos directing experience prior to this film.

Now if the 12 visionary directors were Abrams, Lucas, Spielberg, Quarantino, Soderbergh, Del Toro, Nolan, Eastwood, Fincher, Singer, Jackson and Cameron, then this movie can make such claim.
Guest1465 said:

Quote:

@Jaxe Your comments are no fukin use at all,you always rate the torrent but nothing about the A/V quality, do everyone a favor,keep your views to yourself
IP Ban him!

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-04-28 16:11:02(204Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Don't let the haters get to you jaxe.... haters always gonna hate. You just keep on doing what you're doing mate :)

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-04-28 17:18:51(204Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:  as I told you before  don't let it get to you.Just someone trying to get to you.

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
cat:_blocked:Posted at 2020-05-07 07:49:04(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 123

This is the most ridiculous rule on the site...allowing guest and noobs to rate movies and comment. They never properly rate anything everything is given a 5 my guess is in the hopes of getting 5 reviews from uploaders who like getting their asses kissed. Comments are scripted and never vary, things like good job bro thanks or thanks bro camel says great job, dirka dirka jihad bro.

Guest should not be allowed to comment or rate media - staff should be more discerning in giving out reviews. Some like giving 5's out like candy. it s stupid. Morons like this being given 5's by certain staff is nothing more than brown nosing in reverse...

Last edited by cat on 2020-05-07 07:49:53

cat:_blocked:Posted at 2020-05-07 07:51:57(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 123

Quarantino who the fuck is  Quarantino and whjat kind of cry baby bitch "jaxe" comes to the forum to complain and cry on the shoulders of sympathetic easily manipulated softee staff because he gets some shit for stupid comments when comments are for the quality of the upload movie audio or video encode and possibly the movie itself......suck it up princess or dont comment and stop giving everything 5's when you rate it...

Last edited by cat on 2020-05-07 07:58:25

jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-05-07 14:27:19(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
  - post moderated by Flash:_moderator: -
Mod note
a PM is PRIVATE dont post private messages in forum

Cat sent me this PM, how very rude.

Maybe Cat is the one who has been attacking my comments as a Guest?

I have been a member here for roughly 15 months and his rude PM using foul language and calling me names is the first I'd gotten.

Quote:

Last edited by Flash on 2020-05-08 06:35:09

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-05-07 15:10:09(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Jaxe, I've removed comments of yours that were totally irrelevant, like "The fuck is this".
Comments like that don't help anyone in any way and are just a waste of space in the database.
If you can't handle a little rude criticism, maybe you should stop rudely criticizing others.

Post liked by - BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
DalinarPosted at 2020-05-07 16:33:53(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

are you saying that if registered users wrote those same insulting comments it would be ok? what do guests have to do with anything?

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-05-07 16:55:34(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Allowing guests to post comments whether positive or negative shows that we are growing everyday.Also many of the guests have become members of our community.Having said that we are a public site & such things will happen.When I first started downloading some years back ,comments had many more directions if you will.They attacked uploaders ,members & staff.Most comments have really not been that bad from what I have seen. They are comments & nothing more.If we prevent guests or members to make comments we are going backwards & not forward.Just my opinion ,take it for what it's worth. :)

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-05-07 17:05:03(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1234
Uploads: 123

If guest were not allowed to comment gives them urge to become members,
Plus you can not respond to a guest's comments.

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, GHOSTFACE:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-05-07 17:59:27(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

I agree, people want other things besides just downloading torrents. Some want to make requests and comment on torrents. If they can do all that without joining, there is no incentive for them to become members.

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2020-05-07 18:20:38(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2095
Uploads: 303

The only things I would to say is members can comment without having to use the Capta box at the bottom of the
comment box (yes guests have that)  and the other thing to bear in mind is guests see site ads which we don't and
therefore help paying the bills on the site :)

Post liked by - Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-05-07 18:52:15(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1234
Uploads: 123

We have thousand's of guest's everyday that hit the ad's.....but I think to become a member you get more benefits and are part of the community of the site

Post liked by - Dimebag:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, miok:_admin:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-05-07 19:41:08(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

*Sigh* So much drama .... :facepalm

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-05-07 22:16:38(203Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Stay out of your Pants:-*
Fook that's boring:-@:-@

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.