Coronavirus...COVID-19

miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-03-17 23:31:19(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5810
Uploads: 3520

The Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University
Tracking the COVID-19 spread in real-time on Interactive dashboard with data available for download.

View Here

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-03-17 23:38:33(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9106
Uploads: 0

miok wrote:

The Center for Systems Science and Engineering (CSSE) at Johns Hopkins University
Tracking the COVID-19 spread in real-time on Interactive dashboard with data available for download.

View Here
Thanks  miok:_admin:

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
oneanight:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sun:Posted at 2020-03-18 00:26:41(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 130
Uploads: 153

Well it looks like I'm going to be staying indoors for 12 weeks and that was the advice given to me because I have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease Severe I have already spent a week in hospital a few weeks ago so I'm not going to take any chances  :(

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Alien4:_verified_uploader::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-03-18 00:30:54(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

oneanight wrote:

Well it looks like I'm going to be staying indoors for 12 weeks and that was the advice given to me because I have Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease Severe I have already spent a week in hospital a few weeks ago so I'm not going to take any chances  :(
Stay safe that's the important thing ..:)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 01:23:53(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 417

oneanight wrote:

I feel for you ONE, my mother has severe COPD, down to 30% capacity. I worry continuously for her in these times, but I can't do anything. It's out of my control, what can you do? I, simply laugh in the face of it... it's my way of dealing with it. I hope you are ok my friend. 👍

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 03:25:50(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 6822

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2020-03-18 03:35:55(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1743

sherb wrote:

oneanight wrote:

I feel for you ONE, my mother has severe COPD, down to 30% capacity. I worry continuously for her in these times, but I can't do anything. It's out of my control, what can you do? I, simply laugh in the face of it... it's my way of dealing with it. I hope you are ok my friend. 👍
I can relate and sympathize with you both .. About 2 years ago I started to have difficulties breathing etc .. Well it turns out that I too have COPD - I found out that My lung capacity was about 40% - 2 years later my lung capacity has gone down to about 38%  .. So even a normal cold or flu could be detrimental and possibly fatal ...

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 04:09:30(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Voice of Sir David Attenborough:

Quote:

"Look at these magnificent animals. After a long winter of feeding, the looming CoronaVirus threat has stirred them early from their torpor, in search of nesting materials."

Last edited by jaxe on 2020-03-18 04:09:46

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 04:09:53(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Voice of Sir David Attenborough:  

Quote:

"Watch three females spar over the best resources. No fight is too small for these persistent specimens. Later, a male will swoop in to protect his preferred female's hoard."

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 04:23:39(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Some folks are not paying attention to current events!

https://www.zerohedge.com/health/oblivious-spring-breakers-pack-florida-texas-beaches-pandemic-threatens-societal-collapse

PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2020-03-18 14:15:22(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 823

A message from Italy....

Best
Paladin

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
patrickjburtPosted at 2020-03-18 14:39:36(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Another bad news i just read that due to CoronaVirus, Disney plus may not be able to execute its plan and it has halted production of all the Marvel shows.

Source: https://www.purevpn.com/blog/coronavirus-infecting-disney-plus/

May God help us all :(

Post liked by - jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-03-18 14:49:24(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

patrickjburt wrote:

Another bad news i just read that due to CoronaVirus, Disney plus may not be able to execute its plan and it has halted production of all the Marvel shows.

Appreciate the dry humour if that's what the intent was.I think we have more to worry about than that .It's called  living !

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 18:17:06(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

USA at 7323 cases. Jumped almost 1000 new cases in less 18 hours now.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 20:59:32(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

USA at 7769. 446 new cases in less than 3 hours since my last update above.

bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-03-18 21:10:36(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

jaxe wrote:

USA at 7769. 446 new cases in less than 3 hours since my last update above.
Wish  you all the best ,my prayers & thoughts are with you. :)

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 21:25:55(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Thank you bigboy12. Same to your and your family and friends.

Can we say bad words on here? What a Mother&ucker!

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8127039/Texas-man-ARRESTED-lied-social-media-post-testing-positive-coronavirus.html

Post liked by - Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-03-18 21:52:32(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4260

For all with copd please take extra care of yourself and also everyone with a other illness.
I'm joking about the virus and the peeps react to any restrictions that are issued by the government.
My wife had a lung transplantation about 3 months ago and is still in hospital... Now I can't visit her (hospital is 350 km from here) and neither pick her up to come home... due to a lock down.
All I can do is hope that it will pass soon and pray that she will be save. She's still at risk but at the savest place possible.
So from the bottom of my heart please stay save and healthy...

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, RedBaron58:_vip::_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover:, miok:_admin:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-03-18 21:59:36(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Mafketel wrote:

For all with copd please take extra care of yourself and also everyone with a other illness.
I'm joking about the virus and the peeps react to any restrictions that are issued by the government.
My wife had a lung transplantation about 3 months ago and is still in hospital... Now I can't visit her (hospital is 350 km from here) and neither pick her up to come home... due to a lock down.
All I can do is hope that it will pass soon and pray that she will be save. She's still at risk but at the savest place possible.
Still rooting for you Maf .:):love

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-18 23:35:36(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2950

Mafketel wrote:

:love:-*

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
FUNKSW:_male:Posted at 2020-03-19 00:41:15(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 25

Guys, at least you don't live in my homeland: Nicaragua. With a sick f*** for a President who is trying to make money even with the present circumstances and I have diabetes type II so I guess this should be a good moment to say. I would like to have met at least one of you guys and say Hi!, but happens to be that coming soon, I'm just gonna be a user who won't be a user anymore.

I am aware that not all of us here believe in the Lord, nonetheless please allow me to say a little prayer for you guys tonight.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-03-19 00:48:33(216Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

FUNKSW:_male: I also am type 2 plus a low immune system.Wish you all the best my friend.Thank you for your prayers.I would like to return the favor.God bless you , don't give up...:):love

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, FUNKSW:_male:, Janor:_trusted_user::_female:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-19 02:25:44(215Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I will say a few prayers tonight for EVERYBODY....

.... even for this guy:

Image error

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
patrickjburtPosted at 2020-03-19 07:46:57(215Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

bigboy12 wrote:

patrickjburt wrote:

Appreciate the dry humour if that's what the intent was.I think we have more to worry about than that .It's called  living !
True that, thanks :)

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-03-19 09:29:03(215Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2220
Uploads: 417

Just want to say that the official confirmed number of cases in your country is most probably a false figure, here in the UK we're at 2644 confirmed cases, but with thousands (maybe millions) now self isolating and not testing that figure is going to be MUCH higher.
I myself am not concerned about catching it, but I am concerned about passing it on to the elderly and those with any underlying issues if do catch it.

Be sensible and stay safe out there folks

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends