Prostylex

coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-20 22:31:57(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 885
Uploads: 530

GodAndUlster wrote:

coaster wrote:

GodAndUlster wrote:

ok folks its been reported that the upload/edit and the auto logout been fix...
few menbers tested all good...
well it an`t working for me , i get a message saying  Database Error please report this to a  administrator
ill pass that on mate....
about time you did something useful.....:D:D:D:P

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-20 22:33:58(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7195
Uploads: 0

coaster wrote:

yea done that m8 thats how i got the homepage up, but login in, a no go me at the moo ;)
Site is a leetle moo coaster haha :?;)

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-20 22:37:38(214Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4285

coaster wrote:

GodAndUlster wrote:

coaster wrote:

GodAndUlster wrote:

ok folks its been reported that the upload/edit and the auto logout been fix...
few menbers tested all good...
well it an`t working for me , i get a message saying  Database Error please report this to a  administrator
ill pass that on mate....
about time you did something useful.....:D:D:D:P
kiss it pussy....:D

Post liked by - eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-21 13:59:41(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1500
Uploads: 1227

Works for me. When I was having probs I just uploaded with no description then added it later using edit.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-02-21 14:14:46(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

eyez wrote:

Works for me. When I was having probs I just uploaded with no description then added it later using edit.
I just tried that eyez. The torrent uploaded fine without a description but when I tried to edit it to add the description, I got the database error again and the description wasn't added.
My first upload there today went up fine, description and all.

Last edited by miok on 2020-02-21 14:15:54

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-21 15:06:14(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3126

There's something really weird going on with username links on the forums of Prostylex. When I click on the username of the creator of a thread on a board you don't go to the correct profile. Result is that you are taken to the profile of the person who posted last. So if I click on mr.blue's username on Uploader Status Request board I am taken to the profile page of GodandUlster.

Post liked by - Pheraim:_blocked:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-02-21 16:08:56(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Angelina wrote:

There's something really weird going on with username links on the forums of Prostylex. When I click on the username of the creator of a thread on a board you don't go to the correct profile. Result is that you are taken to the profile of the person who posted last. So if I click on mr.blue's username on Uploader Status Request board I am taken to the profile page of GodandUlster.
Confirmed. It does the same thing for me.

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Gladius:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-02-22 05:44:59(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 115

Angelina wrote:

yeaah because they messed up while migrating to new server, their script is also OLD one full of loopholes ..

I would advise their admin to at-least hire some developer to get the job done

Post liked by - Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
coaster:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-22 08:13:25(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 885
Uploads: 530

appears  that login  issue is resolved  ,seems to be working fine now :D:D

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-22 12:41:50(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3126

My post from here was passed on by several Prostylex mods. I will not post here how I saw that while I am not even a member on Prostylex, but if a mod from there wants to know how I can see things I should not please pm on here. I can see things I should not without even being logged in. 8o

Last edited by Angelina on 2020-02-22 13:05:20

Post liked by - Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-02-22 13:19:42(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Angelina wrote:

My post from here was passed on by several Prostylex mods. I will not post here how I saw that while I am not even a member on Prostylex, but if a mod from there wants to know how I can see things I should not please pm on here. I can see things I should not without logging in. 8o
I know about your mystical secret powers :D

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-02-22 13:27:52(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7195

Angelina wrote:

My post from here was passed on by several Prostylex mods. I will not post here how I saw that while I am not even a member on Prostylex, but if a mod from there wants to know how I can see things I should not please pm on here. I can see things I should not without even being logged in. 8o
Not guilty   8o haha

Hiya Angelina :)

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
GhostRiderPosted at 2020-02-22 18:12:53(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1234
Uploads: 123

We should keep the drama down, it's Sil's site and if they have loop holes on their site it's not our problem, If they require help they can ask.
Galaxy is a torrent site not a gossip site.

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Chelsea:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-02-22 18:59:57(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

B4ND1T69 wrote:

Something...something...something....Upload...

Something...something...something....Complete:-):-):-)

Torrent Gaxaly is a PURE Gossip Site:-*:-):P ....how else did we all find out about LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend: in speedos8o8o:facepalm
I go to KAT to get my juicy tidbits of unsubstantiated Drama :-)

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-02-22 19:08:50(213Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

I'll have you know, LRS has been on the cover of "Backwoods Inbred Glamour Magazine" in his speedos.
He's the site celebrity and is semi-well know in hillbilly country for his provocative fashions and poses B)

Last edited by miok on 2020-02-22 21:17:00

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-05-12 21:59:17(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

has ProstyleX decided to pull the plug it saying unreachable...

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:12:12(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

GodAndUlster wrote:

has ProstyleX decided to pull the plug it saying unreachable...
It's a tad slow today but I'm not having any problem accessing the site.

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:12:49(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

No problem reaching them

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:25:37(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

check it again getting this
Image error

miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:27:20(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Operator error. Try changing servers in your VPN

Post liked by - GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:29:24(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Or your DNS settings are incorrect if you're getting a 523

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:32:27(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

well why not from day one but did change to southamton and it working now very strange...

miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:36:10(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

Internet technology is still a work in progress and changes without rhyme or reason.

Post liked by - Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:44:38(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

well at least am not the only one am petty sure there not missing me lol

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-05-12 22:50:03(202Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

No problem reaching them
got your message cheers

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.