About me

Gladius:_trusted_user:Posted at 2020-01-07 09:20:10(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 115
Uploads: 0

:D:D:D Welcome All New Member :D:D

Image error

Post liked by - square, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-07 14:49:00(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2185
Uploads: 411

Image error
PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:

Plenty of quality uploaders here with a wide variety of content, I'm sure you'll find everything you need :)

Last edited by sherb on 2020-01-08 13:55:11

Post liked by - square, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-08 13:38:58(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady
Reppoints: 2945

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Welcome to TGx  PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:  glad to have you with us

There's a guy in black here,word of caution he's missing a few crews. :D

Explore & have fun & again welcome .:)
That's very sad for him....
Loosing a part of your crew is awful :facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

As you can read he has some screws that needs tightened..... :-@:-@:-@:-@
Welcome fresh meat...uuh I mean members :-@

As you can see..a few of our staff has lost it...I am the Queen here...and I hold the keys of this asylum.
You can rent a room here by paying me and if you play your cards right...I even may let you play in Mafketel's mancave ....as he said above..caring is sharing
Ooh and no difficult questions for me please...those you can ask my servants O:-DO:-D

Enjoy....and when they want to give you pills....better take them...because we don't have enough clean straight jackets anymore...our own BigBoy keeps messing with his catheter
:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm

Last edited by QueenB on 2020-01-08 13:40:09

Post liked by - square, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-08 14:33:33(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3875

Welcome PaladinNights:-)
Image error

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Klizia:_female:Posted at 2020-01-08 17:52:12(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Uploads: 6

Hi, my name is Klizia and I just registered on the site. I would like to insert 720p H.265 codec movies. I have a very fast seedbox. Thank you :P

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-08 17:58:26(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Welcome to TorrentGalaxy Klizia:_female:
I hope you enjoy the site.

Please read our rules:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/rules

You can apply for uploader status here:
https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=2&page=132

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
haxNode:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-01-08 18:05:25(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 95
Uploads: 4599

Klizia:_female: Welcome aboard the ship and family! Enjoy your stay! :)

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-01-08 18:34:18(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931

Welcome to  TGx  Klizia:_female: glad to have you joins us.Enjoy & have fun :)

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-01-08 22:50:31(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245

QueenB wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Welcome to TGx  PaladinNites:_vip::_trusted_user::_male:  glad to have you with us

As you can see..a few of our staff has lost it...I am the Queen here...and I hold the keys of this asylum.
You can rent a room here by paying me and if you play your cards right...I even may let you play in Mafketel's mancave ....as he said above..caring is sharing
Ooh and no difficult questions for me please...those you can ask my servants O:-DO:-D

Enjoy....and when they want to give you pills....better take them...because we don't have enough clean straight jackets anymore...

our own BigBoy
keeps messing with his catheter

:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm
What did you expect when you have a couple of CREWS loose..... :facepalm:facepalm:-@

Last edited by Mafketel on 2020-01-08 22:54:24

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-01-08 22:55:35(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Mafketel wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Enjoy....and when they want to give you pills....better take them...because we don't have enough clean straight jackets anymore...[size=6] our own BigBoy keeps messing with his catheter
[/size]:facepalm:facepalm:facepalm
What did you expect when you have a couple of CREWS loose..... :facepalm:facepalm:-@
I've got a couple of screws missing? I was fine till I met you both .There's the pot calling the kettle black for you  !   :-):-):-)

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-01-08 22:58:31(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

bigboy12 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Enjoy....and when they want to give you pills....better take them...because we don't have enough clean straight jackets anymore...[size=6] our own BigBoy keeps messing with his catheter
I've got a couple of screws missing? I was fine till I met you both .There's the pot calling the kettle black for you  !   :-):-):-)
My name is Kettle, Silly Kettle :-@:-@

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
mcn77:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-10 10:01:25(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 600

Sorry for taking so long  to respond but I have to say I was overwhelmed by how welcoming you have all been thank you and im very happy to be a part of this great community now also😊

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-10 10:37:23(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

QueenB wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

bigboy12 wrote:

My name is Kettle, Silly Kettle :-@:-@
And you are MY KING :love
And only I may say that you are completely NUTS 8)
Oo and BB...go empty your catheter....you are dripping AGAIN
:facepalm:facepalm

Last edited by QueenB on 2020-01-10 10:38:08

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-01-10 11:22:20(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1385
Uploads: 1449

mcn77 wrote:

Sorry for taking so long  to respond but I have to say I was overwhelmed by how welcoming you have all been thank you and im very happy to be a part of this great community now also😊
and we are happy to have you welcome to TGx enjoy it and have fun:-):P

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-10 14:08:20(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3875

Welcome Klizia:-)
Image error

Post liked by - Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-10 14:41:27(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Great to have you here Klizia:_female:

Image error

Last edited by sherb on 2020-01-10 14:43:06

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-10 15:59:58(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 265

I've been here for a while now, but never formally introduced myself, so...

Hello, my name is Pan.
I'm sentimental, so I walk in the rain
I've got some habits even I can't explain
Could start for the corner, turn up in Spain
But why try to change me now?

I sit and daydream, I've got daydreams galore
Cigarette ashes, there they go on the floor
I'll go away weekends, leave my keys in the door

Why can't I be more conventional?
People talk, people stare, so I try
But that's not for me, 'cause I can't see
My kind of crazy world go passing me by

So, let people wonder, let 'em laugh, let 'em frown
You know I'll love you till the moon's upside down
Don't you remember I was always your clown?
Why try to change me now?

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-01-10 16:02:36(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman

Panerai wrote:

Hello, my name is Pan.

Glad to have you with us Pan.Been a while but great to see you again. :)

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2020-01-10 16:04:38(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5770
Uploads: 3449

Thank for the great intro Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle: Image error

Last edited by miok on 2020-01-10 16:04:57

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-10 16:06:22(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 265

Cheers, my friends.

Post liked by - Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-10 16:14:24(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error
Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:

Better late than never :D

Post liked by - Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-01-10 21:58:29(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Panerai wrote:

Hello, my name is Pan.

And not even out of tune.... :-@:-@

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-11 13:08:07(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Image error

Welcome new members.... :-@
No need for futher explanation...it's either this or make me a very good offer
O:-DO:-D

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2020-01-13 08:17:09(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle: its always so lovely when peeps introduce themselves so thank you for that hunni and it really is lovely to have you here at TG :)
a very warm welcome to all new members :) Please feel free for any member new or not so new to still go ahead and introduce yourself :) its a lovely way to show members a little about yourself :)

Also please dont forget we have a lobby where you can come and chat and introduce yourself and meet many new and old friends who love to chat and have fun :)

TG is all about being friendly, helpful having fun and enjoying your stay each day :)

Thank you all :) xx

Last edited by Ange1 on 2020-01-13 08:18:46

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, Panerai:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2020-01-13 21:37:12(219Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Pink Lady

Ange1 wrote:

TG is all about being friendly, helpful having fun and enjoying your stay each day :)
You forgot the most important point Ange1
TG is on the first place all about finding all the nutcases of the world and putting them all in 1 building
So the Queen can ask rent from everyone and gets richer and richer :-@:-@

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.