'bribiewayne' shutting down on Jan 24. New name 'mainlyclassical'.

mainlyclassical:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2020-01-07 22:50:46(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Uploads: 2867

Hello
Happy New Year to all.
I'm closing out bribiewayne on Jan 24, and starting to upload on mainlyclassical. New one will be for Classical music (as name suggests.
1. Main reason is that of the 2200+ torrents I have on TGX, under 1000 are valid.
2. Also the HDD @ Feral crashed a month or so back and they gave me a new slot, but a lot of files went missing.
3. Plus my 2 PC HDDs are like a dogs breakfasts at the moment, so time for some drastic house cleaning.
BTW I'll get a new slot @Feral to start clean.
Also, to comply with my Doctor's suggestion, I will be uploading in lesser numbers. I'll keep all current files this end in case I ever need2seed.
Keep smiling
Wayne

Last edited by mainlyclassical on 2020-01-07 22:56:58

Post liked by - LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2020-01-07 23:08:45(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4245
Uploads: 0

Sad to see Wayne go... :-( but always listen to ya doctor :-@.

Post liked by - square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2020-01-07 23:39:00(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2295
Uploads: 4459

mainlyclassical wrote:

Hello
Happy New Year to all.
I'm closing out bribiewayne on Jan 24, and starting to upload on mainlyclassical. New one will be for Classical music (as name suggests.
1. Main reason is that of the 2200+ torrents I have on TGX, under 1000 are valid.
2. Also the HDD @ Feral crashed a month or so back and they gave me a new slot, but a lot of files went missing.
3. Plus my 2 PC HDDs are like a dogs breakfasts at the moment, so time for some drastic house cleaning.
Also, to comply with my Doctor's suggestion, I will be uploading in lesser numbers. I'll keep all current files this end in case I ever need2seed.
Keep smiling
Wayne
need any help just say the word

Post liked by - square, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, GodAndUlster:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
bigboy12:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2020-01-08 00:05:54(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 8931
Uploads: 0

Deep61 wrote:

mainlyclassical wrote:

Hello
Happy New Year to all.
Keep smiling
Wayne
need any help just say the word
Take care of yourself Wayne, that's the most important thing. :)

Post liked by - square
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2020-01-08 00:15:04(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 847
Uploads: 6586

Your Doctor suggested you upload less ?  

Thats a new one. :)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
mainlyclassical:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2020-01-08 01:29:02(220Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 60
Uploads: 2867

battlestar

I'm sure he mean't at a steady rate and not hectic rate. Having upload problems with my  ISP doesn't help.
I'll probably be up to speed by my 80th birthday. (Not long now).
Wayne

Post liked by - LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, square, battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.