Feedback? Or feature request? Let us know

sak500Posted at 2023-06-05 06:53:57(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: -8
Posts: 7
Uploads: 0

Just some suggestions coming from former RAR user

I know most people have now started comparing this with RAR as they came from there, myself included. I however joined this in 2021 or so. Lost track of the site till RAR bit the dust. The people who are already familiar with this site don't seem to have a problem with millisec timing of the image/screen pop up when cursor hovers on any part of the torrent line. May it be the type, name, uploader , date size etc. IF I must compare it with RAR, there you need to keep is on the title for about 4 to 5 secs if you know further about the torrent. Here it seems you have to traverse carefully between the links to avoid getting huge in the face image which blocks most of the info and other things. Is there possibility to increase the pop up effect or customize in settings at least for those who don't want this?

Another thing was that in almost every vid torrent (except I guess P40n) subs were included. Now that maybe RAR uploaders will be coming here I suggest please do include subs as well

Thirdly, when you clicked on torrent title (RAR) you would also get the latest 5 to 10 links related to that tv show/movie including newer episodes. e.g I clicked from SE2EP1, I would get not only EP1 but on that page links from  latest releases may that be EP1 HD/4k etc and whatever was released recently including EP7.

I hope joining of 2 communities can make this site even better than before and RAR and take the crown of the best free Torrent site.

 
Post liked by - ShhhweetSkunk, lmsn1981:_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, kevinmoviebuff
bloodypigPosted at 2023-06-05 07:41:16(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

ShhhweetSkunk wrote:

bloodypig wrote:

Hello guys, just wanted to let you know that the dark theme is a little too dark compared to the dark theme of the OS.
I know its intended to be dark, but a more white text would be a better contrast and less strain on the eyes.
[img]https://imgur.com/h8UDwlK[/img]
yes,  the "white" text does appear to me more "gray"..

Personally tho,  it's the RED text that makes my eyes bleed ..  :_eyes
In the dark theme almost every color is replaced by a darker one. Because this is not yet possible in CSS automatically, it's a lot of effort to do this for every color and sometimes you forget one (red).
In my opinion it's not really necessary to replace every text color. Other dark themes and the dark mode of operating systems also don't do it.

Last edited by Mafketel on 2023-06-05 08:04:49


 
Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-05 08:51:36(59Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 185
Posts: 482
Uploads: 88

bloodypig wrote:

[img]https://imgur.com/h8UDwlK[/img]
missing .png on the end of that link

Image error

 
Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, Beowulf:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
AkyMinowara:_male:Posted at 2023-06-05 15:56:06(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

About the dark theme, just a sugestion: in place of gray text, maybe a desaturated orange or beige would be more fit...to some extent.
Or a new theme all together with base brown & dark red with orange-yellow highlights...if it`s possible, somewere in future.


 
Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-05 15:59:55(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5910
Posts: 9494
Uploads: 3665

AkyMinowara wrote:

About the dark theme, just a sugestion: in place of gray text, maybe a desaturated orange or beige would be more fit...to some extent.
Or a new theme all together with base brown & dark red with orange-yellow highlights...if it`s possible, somewere in future.
I like our dark theme. Give it some time. It grows on you. :_pirate

 
Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, AkyMinowara:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-05 16:01:00(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4390
Posts: 7209
Uploads: 0

miok wrote:

AkyMinowara wrote:

About the dark theme, just a sugestion: in place of gray text, maybe a desaturated orange or beige would be more fit...to some extent.
Or a new theme all together with base brown & dark red with orange-yellow highlights...if it`s possible, somewere in future.
I like our dark theme. Give it some time. It grows on you. :_pirate
Welcome to the dark side... :_:-@

 
Post liked by - 1stGenDude:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, AkyMinowara:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
AkyMinowara:_male:Posted at 2023-06-05 19:30:44(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

:_:-):_:-):_:-)
i have already a dark side.
don`t get me wrong, i like your (ours?!) dark mode. was just a sugestion, not to change it,but to add some.
in Romania, we have an expression that in rough translation sounds something like this: "I didn't hit you with a mace, I just said it".

 
Post liked by - EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2023-06-05 19:37:37(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5910
Posts: 9494
Uploads: 3665

AkyMinowara wrote:

:_:-):_:-):_:-)
i have already a dark side.
don`t get me wrong, i like your (ours?!) dark mode. was just a sugestion, not to change it,but to add some.
in Romania, we have an expression that in rough translation sounds something like this: "I didn't hit you with a mace, I just said it".
We're only having a little fun with you. All member suggestions are welcome and appreciated. :_pirate

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, EVILTEEN777:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Garthock:_moderator:, AkyMinowara:_male:
bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-05 20:10:06(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9565
Posts: 15171
Uploads: 0

AkyMinowara wrote:

About the dark theme, just a sugestion: in place of gray text, maybe a desaturated orange or beige would be more fit...to some extent.
Or a new theme all together with base brown & dark red with orange-yellow highlights...if it`s possible, somewere in future.
AkyMinowara:_male:I use both our dark screen & also Dark Reader at same time. It works for me . Just a suggestion.

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Garthock:_moderator:, AkyMinowara:_male:
liam288078:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-06 14:22:32(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

Quote:

Galaxy chat is not available to your user class. Contact staff for more info.
??

 
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-06 14:30:41(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4390
Posts: 7209
Uploads: 0

liam288078 wrote:

Quote:

Galaxy chat is not available to your user class. Contact staff for more info.
??
That's not a site problem....
Has to do with some need security features.

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, liam288078:_blocked:
liam288078:_blocked:Posted at 2023-06-06 14:38:58(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 13
Uploads: 0

Mafketel wrote:

liam288078 wrote:

Quote:

Galaxy chat is not available to your user class. Contact staff for more info.
??
That's not a site problem....
Has to do with some need security features.
yes i understand that but why keep advertising lobby if you carn't join it?

 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
flyerzengPosted at 2023-06-06 17:44:02(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Maybe it would be more perfect to show the IMDb RATING on the post title details like this

Name:
The Super Mario Bros Movie 2023 4K WEBRip 2160p HDR10 DoVi DD+ 5.1 Atmos H.265-MgB  IMDb:  7.3  (92622 Votes)


thanks a lot to staff



Last edited by flyerzeng on 2023-06-06 18:36:05


 
Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-06 17:56:29(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7251
Posts: 3472
Uploads: 0

flyerzeng wrote:

Maybe it would be more perfect to show the IMDb RATING on the post title details like this

Image error

thanks a lot for staff
its there
Image error

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
bloodyorcPosted at 2023-06-06 18:22:05(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 19
Uploads: 0

I don't know the appropriate place to ask this simple question, so here it goes. What is the option "no wildcard search"?

 
Soup:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2023-06-06 18:40:56(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 550
Posts: 1133
Uploads: 84

bloodyorc wrote:

I don't know the appropriate place to ask this simple question, so here it goes. What is the option "no wildcard search"?
In case you can't spell lol

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
strubiPosted at 2023-06-06 19:15:08(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 2
Uploads: 0

Hi all. First thank you; since rarbg closed you really saved the day! :_:)
My little suggestion: having more detailed info about media streams in movies and tv shows.
RARBG used to have the "mediainfo" section with all the details (codec, bitrate, language etc etc) for each stream in a mkv file.
Something similar would be very useful.

 
Post liked by - ShhhweetSkunk
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-06 19:26:22(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4390
Posts: 7209
Uploads: 0

strubi wrote:

Hi all. First thank you; since rarbg closed you really saved the day! :_:)
My little suggestion: having more detailed info about media streams in movies and tv shows.
RARBG used to have the "mediainfo" section with all the details (codec, bitrate, language etc etc) for each stream in a mkv file.
Something similar would be very useful.
We advise our uploader's to provide it in the description as it will increase their traffic.
But not as a file.

 
Post liked by - Garthock:_moderator:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, liam288078:_blocked:
mlekaPosted at 2023-06-06 19:41:43(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Hi, I also come here, like many others, from rarbg. Is it possible to make default sort of search results?

 
Post liked by - ShhhweetSkunk, liam288078:_blocked:
samalivePosted at 2023-06-06 21:02:37(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 1
Uploads: 0

Can you add a section for TV shows, where we can sort them by genre, years, rating...
Also in the Torrent details for the selected TV show can you add a link showing all the episodes or pack for that particular TV show

 
Post liked by - bigboy12:_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, liam288078:_blocked:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2023-06-07 08:23:09(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4390
Posts: 7209
Uploads: 0

samalive wrote:

Can you add a section for TV shows, where we can sort them by genre, years, rating...
Also in the Torrent details for the selected TV show can you add a link showing all the episodes or pack for that particular TV show
We have that...

Follow these steps..

Goto browse

There you can select the quality of the tv show you want.
Just below you can select the genre.
Then you can enter a search term...

Examples:

On year:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?c41=1&c5=1&c11=1&c6=1&genres%5B%5D=26&search=2020&lang=0&nox=2#results

On genre:

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrents.php?c41=1&c5=1&c11=1&c6=1&genres%5B%5D=3&search=&lang=0&nox=2#results

As for your last question..

If you scroll down to similar torrents you will find a list of uploads that are from that particular episode or tv pack..
But not from all episodes or seasons.

Example.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/torrent/15412026/Gotham-Knights-S01E11-HDTV-x264-TORRENTGALAXY

 
Post liked by - Barharmar:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, CarolDanvers:_female::_sitelover::_kitty:, liam288078:_blocked:
extrapower99Posted at 2023-06-07 18:57:10(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0
Posts: 9
Uploads: 0

Hello.

I would like to make a suggestion to little enhance the search experience.

1# No way to save sorting in search results, would be nice to be able to save default sorting by seeds or anything, right now after every search there is a need to click sorting again, would be useful to have and also for many older things that do not have that much seeds.

2# Highlight resolutions and/or other features of the releases in search results with colors. This is to help instantly see things u are most interested in and to my surprise i dont see it used anywhere while being a great thing.

It does not need to be resolution like for video releases, but this is my usage case so i will describe that.

Like i already have a script that i was using for years with many websites, it extracts the release text rows, find resolution, be it 720, 1080p or 4k and then replaces it with modified version that can be styled with css.

So instead of using the same script here i thought, maybe you could add such functionality build in instead???

Or if its an issue to do more changes, why not just add css classes on rows in specific categories with the corresponding detected features of a release for anyone to at least be able to make a simple css styles for themselves??

Like detect and add css class to the release name row when it contains 720p,1080p,4k etc.

This way it super easy for anyone to add own colors or if u want, provide defaults on your own.

In my version i was only highlighting the 720p, 1080p etc. part of text, this would be the best, but full row class is also fine, the best would be both, css class on row and separate html tag around targeted feature for maksimum customization.

What do u think?

 
Post liked by - ShhhweetSkunk
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-10 22:17:04(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1065
Posts: 1094
Uploads: 0

In the torrent request section,there should be a way to mark as "found" if the torrent is found for the person.

So that people a few days later dont try help on something thats already been resolved.

If the original poster edited the post and said found would be handy aswell,but nobody does :_facepalm

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-10 23:06:37(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 135
Posts: 202
Uploads: 0

Barharmar wrote:

In the torrent request section,there should be a way to mark as "found" if the torrent is found for the person.

So that people a few days later dont try help on something thats already been resolved.

If the original poster edited the post and said found would be handy aswell,but nobody does :_facepalm
I so agree with this . I've returned  and edited requests in the past  but I believe a way of ....saying cheers I've got it should be applied.

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, miok:_admin:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Barharmar:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2023-06-10 23:20:00(58Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1065
Posts: 1094
Uploads: 0

hark wrote:

Barharmar wrote:

In the torrent request section,there should be a way to mark as "found" if the torrent is found for the person.

So that people a few days later dont try help on something thats already been resolved.

If the original poster edited the post and said found would be handy aswell,but nobody does :_facepalm
I so agree with this . I've returned  and edited requests in the past  but I believe a way of ....saying cheers I've got it should be applied.
Even then your relying on the original poster to mark it as solved.

Iv noticed quite a lot of people make an account just to request something,and once i help them they dash off without even a thanks :_facepalm
Oh well,i like helping people anyway :_pirate

 
Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Garthock:_moderator:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:

  Sitefriends

  User Art


To submit your artwork, follow this link.