worldwidetorrents

Josh1Posted at 2019-03-18 16:14:59(270Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10
Uploads: 0

They could do better, no offense but they need to improve

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-03-18 17:37:13(270Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4275

KillerJane wrote:

WWT now work almost correctly
Inconvenience : must login in every 24 hours
                               multiple errors in comic days
                                and they loose a lot of members  
It's sad that they haven't sorted the problems on comic's day.

And I admire and respect the commitment of all the staff to the site. Even tho the communication is not what it should be.
For them I do hope that will change.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
GhostRiderPosted at 2019-03-19 16:30:12(270Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1224
Uploads: 123

battlestar wrote:

Last time I visited the site it was dreadfully slow.

However, looking today, it does seem to have got faster.
Faster = Less traffic :P

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-03-19 19:37:08(270Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6667

GhostRider wrote:

battlestar wrote:

Last time I visited the site it was dreadfully slow.

However, looking today, it does seem to have got faster.
Faster = Less traffic :P
You may be right, lol :D

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-23 10:34:45(269Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3675

Someone from here sent my comment to Deep ,who's staff manager on wwt,so I will be banned ,probably
Thank you ,smart guy
 :P

Image error

Last edited by KillerJane on 2019-03-23 10:35:52

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-23 12:16:29(269Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1365
Uploads: 1449

KillerJane wrote:

Someone from here sent my comment to Deep ,who's staff manager on wwt,so I will be banned ,probably
Thank you ,smart guy

Image error
Deep is a good guy unless he has to he will not

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-23 12:20:02(269Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 370

zeke23 wrote:

KillerJane wrote:

Thank you ,smart guy

Image error
Deep is a good guy unless he has to he will not
I agree with that...  He is a good Guy.

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
KillerJane:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-23 12:24:55(269Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3675

I'm not so sure  

Last edited by KillerJane on 2019-03-23 12:25:33

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-03-23 12:27:33(269Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

KillerJane wrote:

I'm not so sure  
relax we still love you:love

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-03-23 19:56:41(269Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

If it happens it's only because he has to do it. Orders from above.
It's sad to hear that someone is doing this.
And sadly you're not the first.
Hope they use common sense cos you don't deserve it.
You've done nothing wrong.

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
battlestar:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:Posted at 2019-03-23 22:19:23(269Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 842
Uploads: 6667

If they cannot take a bit of criticism then they dont deserve you (or anyone) as a member.

Post liked by - QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
LRS:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend:Posted at 2019-03-28 13:27:19(268Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 865

Well i live in hope that we can get them over here to reply to any questions or criticism even have a little fun in the forums if possible maybe even see WWRG on site maintaining their own topic as part of the p-2-p community.. the invite is open and they would be more than welcome.

Post liked by - cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Gladius:_trusted_user:Posted at 2019-07-29 06:46:53(251Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 115

any updates on this site ?

or it is gone permanently......... :(:(:(

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Deep61:_moderator:Posted at 2019-07-29 07:08:01(251Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Mr.  Spreadsheet
Reppoints: 2285
Uploads: 4586

dead and buried I think

Post liked by - SweetSkunk:_blocked:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2019-07-29 07:53:01(251Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1236

interesting, not for sale, the server it's up but not respond, like MNR, not respond to anybody, so we not sure what it is...

Post liked by - bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-07-31 03:53:55(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

well, it's been a month since WWT was running :/              

as i say  "C`est la vie"    (that's life)

thx for all the good times & memories, honestly    :love:loveB):love:love

Post liked by - cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, square, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
DittoHead:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2019-07-31 04:03:23(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 370

SweetSkunk wrote:

Yes... There were good times for sure... But we move forward, and alot of WWT users are here now... And that's good to see.. :D

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, square, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-07-31 07:34:08(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

SweetSkunk wrote:

Welcome skunk.

It's a shame how things went.
Hope that you can make this your new home.

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
SweetSkunk:_blocked:Posted at 2019-07-31 08:36:46(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 784
Uploads: 133

Mafketel wrote:

Welcome skunk.

thanks Mafketel,

it really says alot when u can welcome strangers  &  put differences aside B)

Cheers !!       B)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2019-07-31 08:43:01(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

SweetSkunk wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Welcome skunk.

thanks Mafketel,

it really says alot when u can welcome strangers  &  put differences aside B)

Cheers !!       B)
We are no strangers...

We are all pirates...

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Reaper:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, square, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-07-31 08:44:57(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5800

A very warm welcome Skunk :)

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, square, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
squarePosted at 2019-07-31 09:39:21(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 285
Uploads: 801

I wasnt familiar WWW torrents but I am and always will be grateful to the staff at the numerous sites for their dedication and time in providing the millions of shares that are out there .

Welcome to all .

Post liked by - cRAYz:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Angelina:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
zeke23:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2019-07-31 10:20:13(250Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

i also was on WWT at the start and i thought we had a good site but its always a shame to have a site go down so i say to you all lets support this site and keep it going and sharing for all:):love

Post liked by - Prom3th3uS:_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, square, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:
Shadow:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2019-08-19 18:22:02(248Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 746

Does anyone from their staff still has contact with the owner? I mean it is already over several months without any update

miok:_admin:Posted at 2019-08-19 18:37:39(248Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5820
Uploads: 3548

Shadow wrote:

Does anyone from their staff still has contact with the owner? I mean it is already over several months without any update
As admin at WWT, I have several email addresses for the owner and he won't reply to any of them...It's over.

Post liked by - Oss:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, SweetSkunk:_blocked:, QueenB:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_boob::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Csabaxb:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:

Sitefriends