Site problems

lmsn1981:_male:Posted at 2024-09-04 13:54:54(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 181
Uploads: 0

Hey guys,

glad you're back. very happy about it. :_:):_:)

Hope you're all ok. Now, I'm in peace again. :_:):_:)

Thank you.

Post liked by - wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, sam1971, Alex7777777:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-09-04 14:13:39(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4455

Mafketel wrote:

I know ya all are happy as a baby with it's new toys but this thread is for site problems.
Below the link to where you can party and shout it out how happy you are that we are back.

you can post about Site's happiness here > >

Post liked by - wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, lmsn1981:_male:
sfxPosted at 2024-09-04 14:13:45(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

:_:)

Post liked by - wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-05 06:49:37(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 244

What am I doing wrong when I search I always get Database Error I even searched for this thread's title same problem.

Image error

These members who liked the first post obviously found way too many problems :_:-)

Image error

Post liked by - wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-09-05 07:14:14(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

xSLYGUYx wrote:

What am I doing wrong when I search I always get Database Error I even searched for this thread's title same problem.

Image error

These members who liked the first post obviously found way too many problems :_:-)

Image error
Yes they did and look what happened to them...
Nah just kidding..
It seems to be more search frases and single words as well.
I'll pass it on to the techies.

Post liked by - wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-05 13:58:16(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7931

You get that database error if you don't pay homage to the TGX Gods everyday with bowing, food, and lots of papers with funny numbers on them.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, miok:_admin:
Scattered:_female::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-05 15:00:37(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 11

I couldn't find where to post this so here goes...
How do I get notifications that a favorite on going tv show has just been uploaded?
Many thanks and WooHoo, you're back!

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-09-05 15:51:34(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Scattered wrote:

How do I get notifications that a favorite on going tv show has just been uploaded?
That feature is not available here.
You can add a RSS feed to your client from the uploader you want but otherwise just keep an eye on out for the release date.

Post liked by - wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, miok:_admin:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
bigboy12:_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-09-05 16:36:55(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
The Axeman
Reppoints: 9778

Mafketel wrote:

Scattered wrote:

That feature is not available here.
You can add a RSS feed to your client from the uploader you want but otherwise just keep an eye on out for the release date.
Not sure if this may help but I bookmark the uploaders & can check easily for new files.
Works for me.

Post liked by - wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
RCCcolaSpo2Posted at 2024-09-06 01:45:53(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Moose25 wrote:

Feels Good TGX is  back up...pheeew!!!
Understood! How about this:
Tempting fate, luck, or karma is no joke. Eventually, it will come back to bite you—it's just how things go.

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 00:02:04(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

I think the YouTube function where you put a YouTube link in [youtube][/youtube] is not working

I was trying to embed the James Earl Jones YouTube video in the In Memory post and all I got was a black square.

https://torrentgalaxy.to/forum/perma/419426/In-Memory

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-09-10 00:06:23(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 6004
Uploads: 3779

jaxe wrote:

I think the YouTube function where you put a YouTube link in [youtube][/youtube] is not working

I was trying to embed the James Earl Jones YouTube video in the In Memory post and all I got was a black square.

You forgot to add the [youtube][/youtube] wrapper to your link. I fixed it for you.

Last edited by miok on 2024-09-10 00:07:32

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_admin::_male:
Soup:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend:Posted at 2024-09-10 00:13:43(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 565
Uploads: 103

jaxe wrote:

Copy everything up until the & then paste in tube link, i see you nailed it lol

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 00:14:51(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

miok wrote:

You forgot to add the [youtube][/youtube] wrapper to your link. I fixed it for you.
I did, twice, and all I got a black rectangle, without the play button.

So I deleted both attempted posts and reposted with just the link

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, wyldchyld:_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 01:21:35(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Found the problem.

Stupid Malwarebytes anti spyware anti adware anti everything blocked the embedded YouTube video from playing because it thinks when the video loads in the browser, it's trying to load something onto the computer.

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 01:27:01(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 260

Image error

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Soup:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-09-10 01:32:52(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

SpankGirl wrote:

Image error
Surely you're not blaming us for your browser crashing? :_facepalm :_:-)

Post liked by - Ange1:_moderator::_female:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-09-10 01:45:35(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

I have Malwarebytes Premium but I tuned off "real time protection" years ago and partially for that very reason but mostly because of the huge amount of resources it uses running all the time along with the fact that it's never caught anything my antivirus missed.

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, Tyser11:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 01:51:17(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4159

miok wrote:

I have Malwarebytes Premium but I tuned off "real time protection" years ago and partially for that very reason but mostly because of the huge amount of resources it uses running all the time along with the fact that it's never caught anything my antivirus missed.
Stopped using 🤬🤬🤬🤬ing Windows a couple of years back because of resources issues and  the 🤬🤬🤬🤬ing Win 11 update system... Windows has become a nightmare OS :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-09-10 01:57:23(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

LiberalLesbo wrote:

miok wrote:

Stopped using 🤬🤬🤬🤬ing Windows a couple of years back because of resources issues and  the 🤬🤬🤬🤬ing Win 11 update system... Windows has become a nightmare OS :_facepalm:_facepalm:_facepalm
Become?! It's been a nightmare since day one. :_:P

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 02:43:21(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have uninstalled it. It was a free 14 days version.

I am looking for something to use that's free that works that doesn't hog my computer's resources to go with Windows Defender since Defender is an anti virus and doesn't catch things like spyware, adware, ransomware, phishing, etc.

If anyone can point me to some free programs that you can swear by from experience, I appreciate it.

I meant to post this the other day when TGX came back online and forgot about it.

Image error

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, OnyHash:_trial_uploader::_male:, Soup:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Soup:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend:Posted at 2024-09-10 04:05:26(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

I have uninstalled it. It was a free 14 days version.

I am looking for something to use that's free that works that doesn't hog my computer's resources to go with Windows Defender since Defender is an anti virus and doesn't catch things like spyware, adware, ransomware, phishing, etc.

If anyone can point me to some free programs that you can swear by from experience, I appreciate it.

I meant to post this the other day when TGX came back online and forgot about it.

Image error
Well unless you are redbrigade82 and enjoy conversing with yourself, you have ascended somewhat old bean :_8)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:
jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 04:54:46(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

I don't have a Reddit account and also, 90% of the time when I Google something and the top results are Reddit, I can't read them.

I get a screen saying I have been blocked. Reddit doesn't like folks to access their website via VPN and I will not turn my VPN off for them or anyone else

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, Soup:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend:
Soup:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend:Posted at 2024-09-10 05:22:34(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

jaxe wrote:

I don't have a Reddit account and also, 90% of the time when I Google something and the top results are Reddit, I can't read them.

I get a screen saying I have been blocked. Reddit doesn't like folks to access their website via VPN and I will not turn my VPN off for them or anyone else
and rightly so :_:)

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-09-10 11:53:12(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3669

jaxe wrote:

I have a Reddit account, mostly to follow Linux discussions.  No issues with my VPN, it's always on.

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:, jaxe:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin: