Uploading Rules and Guidelines

eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-08-21 09:03:28(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1585
Uploads: 1349

Image error

Post liked by - OnyHash:_trial_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-08-21 09:15:18(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1504
Uploads: 84

eyez wrote:

Image error
Yes, you can upload the poster image.

I was referring to images in the torrent description as it was screenshots the question was about.

Thanks eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:

Post liked by - OnyHash:_trial_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:
Tyser11:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-08-21 09:27:50(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 150
Uploads: 0

hayzee56 wrote:

raebie2 wrote:

Not Sure If I'm In the right place to ask this how do i manually add screen shots of my torrent without having to use imgbb
There is a right place for your question, but I can't remember where that is.

As far as I'm aware, there is no way of doing what you ask. Even if you click on the upload image button you will get an image host page to upload to.

If you need help on that side of things let us know, in the right thread of course. If someone would be nice enough to leave a link for the right thread would be great.

Cheers
wouldn't it be upload questions?  https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=488&page=22

Post liked by - OnyHash:_trial_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female:
hayzee56:_moderator::_male:Posted at 2024-08-21 09:47:26(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
DJ ZEE
Reppoints: 1504
Uploads: 84

Tyser11 wrote:

hayzee56 wrote:

raebie2 wrote:

Not Sure If I'm In the right place to ask this how do i manually add screen shots of my torrent without having to use imgbb
There is a right place for your question, but I can't remember where that is.

As far as I'm aware, there is no way of doing what you ask. Even if you click on the upload image button you will get an image host page to upload to.

If you need help on that side of things let us know, in the right thread of course. If someone would be nice enough to leave a link for the right thread would be great.

Cheers
wouldn't it be upload questions?  https://torrentgalaxy.to/forums.php?action=viewtopic&topicid=488&page=22
Thank you very much Tyser11:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: :_:)

First page of thread -

Post liked by - OnyHash:_trial_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Tyser11:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Ange1:_moderator::_female: