Trump - anything and everything on him... [18+]

Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-03 20:46:03(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7301
Uploads: 0

Image error

Post liked by - hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-07-04 15:23:24(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 116

Image error

Post liked by - Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, DerangedSeaOwl:_trusted_user::_female:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-07-09 14:00:07(4Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, DerangedSeaOwl:_trusted_user::_female:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-07-13 16:52:56(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-13 17:48:13(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3959

4N1N3T33N wrote:

Image error
Oh boy, why on Earth would you just take fists to a chainsaw event? :_:-@:_:-@

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2024-07-13 17:48:33

Post liked by - Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, DerangedSeaOwl:_trusted_user::_female:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Tyser11:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 05:26:11(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 160

So trump gets shot! Dammmm, all of that body and he walks off with a little shaving scratch to the ear... I feel for the people that got hit and their family's.

Well that shooters either a very good marksman to just clip the ear or dreadful one with the size of his head. πŸ€·πŸΌβ€β™‚οΈπŸ˜‚ I'll leave that choice up to you...
Image error

Post liked by - Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 07:34:15(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
El Wino
Reppoints: 2260
Uploads: 435

Post liked by - Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:
Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 17:50:13(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 7301

crappy marksman cant say what i can say is had no clue what he was doing, he used a glorified 22 no range close combat only, just some dumbass who wanted attention ...
if it were someone real and wanted it done they would have used a 30 cal gun or above ...
no sniper uses a 223 grunts do :_facepalm
he was home in a couple hours doing this
Image error

:_facepalm:_facepalm

Post liked by - Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 19:34:16(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 19:56:16(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2420
Uploads: 159

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Image error
I see the D.I.E. mentality is in full effect in here:_facepalm:_:-):_:-):_:P:_:-*

Self acclaimed World Leaders collectively shat their pants at the meer thought of Senile Joe being in charge for another 4 years:_:O:_:O:_pacman:_eyes...judging purely on the last 4 years of course:_:-*....when compared that 4 years to the previous 4 years of course:_:P...and basing that comparison on the previous 8 years:_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-*...now i understand why the muricanoan left are always so pi$$ed off at everything:_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - YoGi:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
Soup:_trusted_uploader:Posted at 2024-07-14 20:18:16(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 560
Uploads: 97

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Image error
This has just given him and the idiots who follow his rhetoric the ultimate platform, the United States of America has an incoming autocrat and you only have yourselves to blame

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Superbikemike:_moderator::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 20:31:44(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Soup wrote:

This has just given him and the idiots who follow his rhetoric the ultimate platform, the United States of America has an incoming autocrat and you only have yourselves to blame
Oh absolutely Soup:_trusted_uploader:, I can almost hear the conversation at Mar-a-Lago now...

"Now, you're sure the guy you got to do this is only going to hit his ear?"

"Yeah, but if he blows his brains out, who the fuck would notice?"

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_admin::_male:, Soup:_trusted_uploader:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 20:48:18(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Just as an entirely un-related question (of course), are there any legal brains in the audience who could tell me if, er somebody , could be extradited from β€” for example β€” Canada to β€” for example β€” the United States, for shooting an evil f🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬g moron in front of thousands of witnesses on Live TV?

Or would they stand a better chance on the grounds that you're too f🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬g stupid to be allowed a gun in the first place? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Canada has gun control after all πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 20:55:33(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Just as an entirely un-related question (of course), are there any legal brains in the audience who could tell me if, er somebody , could be extradited from β€” for example β€” Canada to β€” for example β€” the United States, for shooting an evil f🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬g moron in front of thousands of witnesses on Live TV?

Or would they stand a better chance on the grounds that you're too f🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬g stupid to be allowed a gun in the first place? πŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈπŸ€¦πŸΌβ€β™€οΈ Canada has gun control after all πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦
You always seem to answer your own question LL:_:-*:_:-*...albeit in a cryptic manner of course:_:-*:_:-*

Quote:

Canada has gun control...
...on the grounds that you're too f🀬🀬🀬🀬🀬g stupid to be allowed a gun in the first place?
:_:-):_:-):_:-*
That is called a "comical snip"

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:05:18(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I have no idea what you could possibly mean B4NDY 🀣🀣🀣

My question was entirely hypothetical πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

My .308 β€” entirely the wrong calibre β€” hasn't left the property in weeks πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2024-07-14 21:08:10

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:40:42(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

you have entirely the wrong ideaπŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡
My mean B4NDY  hasn't left the property in weeks 🀣🀣🀣
My entirely hypothetical  .308 question was
what possibly calibre could I noβ€” β€”πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

I have not changed a word:_:-*:_:O:_:D
Lots of Hypothetical Peoples walking around nowadays...:_pacman:_eyes:_:-*:_:D

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:41:47(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 595

Image error

Image error

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:44:15(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Image error

Hmmmmm ... interesting email to send out before the rally. β€‹πŸ€”β€‹πŸ˜±
It's ALMOST like they KNEW what was coming.  One πŸ‘‚β€‹ = sympathy votes β€‹πŸ˜†β€‹ ​

Last edited by Cowboy4Life on 2024-07-14 21:48:27

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:44:41(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Oh yeah B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: I know exactly what you mean🀣🀣  I can play Chopin's Piano Concerto No. 1 in E minor from start to finish, but all the notes would be in completely the wrong order πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Last edited by LiberalLesbo on 2024-07-14 22:50:07

4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:44:52(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Cowboy4Life wrote:

Image error

Image error
Perfect. Spot on Perfect.⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:, L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, LiberalLesbo:_trusted_user::_female::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:48:28(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

4N1N3T33N wrote:

Cowboy4Life wrote:

Image error

Image error
Forgot to mention he also donates to DEMOCRATS not republicans:_:-*:_:-*:_O:-D
Most wolves wear sheeps clothing:_party

4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:55:26(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

4N1N3T33N wrote:

Cowboy4Life wrote:

Image error

Image error
Whataya quoting me for? πŸ‘€

Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 21:58:22(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

B4ND1T69 wrote:

4N1N3T33N wrote:

Cowboy4Life wrote:

Image error

Image error
It was ACTUALLY ONE $15 donation in 2021 the to a Progressive PAC, which does not make one a "Democrat" :_:-)

Last edited by Cowboy4Life on 2024-07-14 21:59:23

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 22:04:22(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Oh yeah B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle: I know exactly what you mean🀣🀣  I can play Chopin's Piano Concerto No. 1 in E minor from start to finish, but all the notes would in completely the wrong order πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
That's nothing:_facepalm:_facepalm

Dumpy can play..."Handels flute in A minor" :_:O:_:O:_:O:_pacman:_eyes:_:-@:_facepalm:_facepalm:_:-*

B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-07-14 22:11:51(3Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Cowboy4Life wrote:

It was ACTUALLY ONE $15 donation in 2021 the to a Progressive PAC, which does not make one a "Democrat" :_:-)
In life...most people will say or agree with almost anything just to get by....but over time you'll find that people only ever put their money where their mouth is...:_O:-D:_party
Let's be honest...the numpty was 20 so not much "life experience" so far apart from what he was taught...which is a fuggin minefield atm:_:-):_:-):_:-)....agreeing with one side then the other leads to "easily lead"...
I personally put it down to some sort of virtual reality pokemon collection game that prolly got a touch out of hand due to bounderies and date mis-match as pokemons didn't know in advance that there would be a rally at that spot...:_party:_party
On the plus side....the dead guy did actually catch the pokemon he was shooting at so thats ok right...?:_O:-D:_party:_:D

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.