What are you doing today

sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-24 19:53:24(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2245
Uploads: 423

Polleke wrote:

Ripping several CD's for uploading next month and that brings me to the question: What is the reason why I hear almost no difference in quality between MP3 320Kbps and Flac in my ears ?:_help
I use a pair of high end Sennheiser headphones and yes I can notice a difference, speakers will play a big part in the quality you hear.

Oh, and tonight I will be mostly consuming fermented grape juice of the Pinot Grigio variety 🥂

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Polleke:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2024-06-24 20:08:07(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 71
Uploads: 323

Thanks for your comment :_:):_:)

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, shameless:_trusted_user:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-24 22:30:02(5Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 126
Uploads: 0

Polleke wrote:

Ripping several CD's for uploading next month and that brings me to the question: What is the reason why I hear almost no difference in quality between MP3 320Kbps and Flac in my ears ?:_help
When you have a couple of 15's in the trunk and good door speakers you can always hear the difference ,, sometimes you get bass on lows with better quality that sounds really good. Cheers homie :_:)

Last edited by shameless on 2024-06-24 22:30:52

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, SpankGirl:_trusted_user::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-26 22:59:12(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Started smoking again :_facepalm only bad thing is now i smoke them right to the filter and burn my fingers :_facepalm chainsmoke to make up for lost time doesnt fukn help either :_facepalm

I thought i could go without my ecig and left it home and went out to party, half way home i decided fuk this i needa smoke and broke down and bought a pack :_facepalm

Other than that ima fart around on TGx today and download some music off here ,,, getting tired of spotify although messing with peoples spotify playlists never seems to get old :_pirate

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-26 23:54:03(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Miok do me a favour bro, tell us what your day consists of :_:D what kina bullshit do you needa go through daily running this place bro :_:-)

Dont be shy :_B)

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:12:27(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Running metasploit for socks5 proxies that are paid, then send a payload to non free socks5 to get login prompt to then run a bruteforce to get password ... :_:-) can never have to many socks5 right :_party

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:19:07(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

you can actually write a small script to seek out paid socks 4 or socks 5 proxies, paid ones. paid socks are better value than any vpn as you can do way more with a sock. also you can run a proxychain as long as the socks all work you can do crazy chains and even set timers to respin, you can set smooth connect or complete kill then reconnect. talking out loud again :_party

Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:22:43(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 545
Uploads: 76

talking of socks, maybe you could hack my washing machine and find out why i only ever get 7 socks back when i put 8 in the damn thing

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:25:22(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Soup wrote:

talking of socks, maybe you could hack my washing machine and find out why i only ever get 7 socks back when i put 8 in the damn thing
if your washing maching has wifi like mine does then i can yes :_:):_:D

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:26:45(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Soup wrote:

I can root your washing machine if you give me the ip address :_:-)

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:26:49(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5880
Uploads: 3632

shameless wrote:

Miok do me a favour bro, tell us what your day consists of :_:D what kina bullshit do you needa go through daily running this place bro :_:-)

Dont be shy :_B)
Image error

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:28:45(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Wanna hear something funny :_:-)

There is an 0day for washing machines :_facepalm

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Soup:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:34:33(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

You can use a washing machine to run Ddos no joke. Its a gateway to the network but while running scans for open devices its low hanging fruit to xploit. I have root to washing machines lol no joke, when then power on i see them connect to my irc server :_:D

Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:38:19(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

You can use a washing machine to run Ddos no joke. Its a gateway to the network but while running scans for open devices its low hanging fruit to xploit. I have root to washing machines lol no joke, when then power on i see them connect to my irc server :_:D
it's definitely a gateway to something or a portal to the sock kingdom :_facepalm:_:P

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:39:47(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

A washing machine obviously never stays fully powered but if its turned on during a port scan and someone running scans comes across a washing machine during a port scan well lol... your network just got ownd period. and thats all its good for is a way in, entry point.

Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:42:20(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 80

Soup wrote:

it's the pirate who sails around the drains with the wooden leg... He only needs the one and isn't greedy... 🤷🏼‍♂️😂 I just want to know why he always takes a different one everytime! White sock, red sock, then a green then a black 🤬 multiple socks, multiple colors... Leave me on a pair at least 😂

Post liked by - Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, shameless:_trusted_user:, Soup:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:46:48(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

You can set a scan script as a rerun script, whatever ip block you enter in it will rescan it 24/7 untill a devive has powered on.

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:52:23(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Most people do android phone scans, you can set a mass scan for only phones and when the version number hits it will attack that phone but you can set one scan to more than one device hitting many devices at a time. Once a payload is sent to the android device it game over, that device is now my device and you cant change anything i do, even a new ip i still get the reconnect. its 2024 everything gets hacked :_:-)

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 00:55:36(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

There is only 1 way to stop android phones from being hacked, and im not telling :_:-):_:-):_:-)

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 01:13:16(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

I cant be like that, the only thing that really stops bruteforce on a cell phone is malwarebytes :_:-*

a hard hit on a cell phone running malwarebytes nah, it gets blocked :_:-)

sorta funny cuz malwarebytes is free and works :_:-)

Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-27 01:15:16(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 690

? well

Today, I'm enjoying some delicious chicken-flavored noodles! 🍜🐔

Here's how I make them:

Boil water 💧🔥
Add the seasonings 🧂✨
Add the noodles 🍜 and wait 30 seconds ⏱️
Add 4-5 eggs 🥚🥚🥚🥚🥚 and count to 10 seconds ⏲️
Turn off the heat and let it sit for 4-5 minutes 🕒 so the eggs can poach perfectly
Enjoy! 😋🍽️

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:
Soup:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-27 01:19:45(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dronska wrote:

? well

Here's how I make them:

Boil water 💧🔥
Add the seasonings 🧂✨
Turn off the heat and let it sit for 4-5 minutes 🕒 so the eggs can poach perfectly
Enjoy! 😋🍽️
Image error

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-27 01:30:33(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 690

Soup wrote:

Dronska wrote:

? well

Here's how I make them:

Boil water 💧🔥
Add the seasonings 🧂✨
Enjoy! 😋🍽️
Image error
Image error

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-27 01:34:56(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

shameless wrote:

I cant be like that, the only thing that really stops bruteforce on a cell phone is malwarebytes :_:-*

shameless wrote:

👍🏻 Malwarebytes 🙌🏻 Run full scans every few days keeping it healthy, I've actually used it on other peoples devices that's pulled up everything, malware threats pups 🫣 I just laugh and tell them deleteing your browser history doesnt remove those unwanted love bites that naughty adult websites like to leave you as parting gift 😂

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Soup:_trusted_user:
Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-27 01:37:48(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Dronska wrote:

Soup wrote:

Dronska wrote:

? well

Here's how I make them:

Boil water 💧🔥
Add the seasonings 🧂✨
Enjoy! 😋🍽️
Image error
Image error
Image error

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Soup:_trusted_user:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.