What are you doing today

Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-06-09 08:30:58(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4365
Uploads: 0

Absolutely nothing... 🤣 🤣 🤣

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, MSDTO, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-09 14:02:52(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3340

Hanging out here and doing some desktop customizing along with adding a few more apps to my computer, servers and laptop.  Wife wants me to change her laptop's OS (got to get rid of window$ 11).

Last edited by imonline on 2024-06-09 15:02:33

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-09 14:27:56(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 71

Yesterday morning it was -10c, the day warmed up to +25c........so I made plans to do the truss work for my trailer. :_facepalm
Today? +8c and rain.
Guess I will attack the trim work instead 🔨📐🪚🧰
Couple beers oughta help that along this afternoon 🍻👋🏴‍☠️🥳

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, MSDTO, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-10 11:00:11(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2245
Uploads: 423

I am watching Under Paris, then going back to bed as I'm working tonight :_:(

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-10 22:04:51(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 126

Testing out my roku app  today as i finally finished it then its on to the next :_:P havent smoked any weed today yet so thats coming shortly :_:-)

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-10 22:19:32(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

Absolutely nothing... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Lol, I see you dont upload torrents so maybe you could encode some UFC for us in 4k upscale :_:D:_:D:_:D

:_:P

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-10 22:52:33(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

I noticed my proxychain is getting pretty low i havent topped it up in months :_facepalm today i need to fire off some emails to some hotels asking what amenities are included for celebrities :_:P coming from an email that has event planner gets an immediate response every time :_:-) after they reply i get the hotel ip and every person using the free hotel wifi is added to my proxychain :_:D takes a bit of craftyness but it does the job.

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-11 00:32:10(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hahahahahahahaha i changed a chinese spotify account to usa with all rap music :_:-):_:-):_:-) they cancelled their subscription :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-13 21:04:22(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 

Was relaxing until i got a text on my phone from a scammer, now i have a new goal today :_:-):_:-):_:-) hack a hacker :_:P

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-15 19:22:21(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Hanging out on TGx today :_party how about you ?

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 19:58:23(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 75

shameless wrote:

Hahahahahahahaha i changed a chinese spotify account to usa with all rap music :_:-):_:-):_:-) they cancelled their subscription :_:-):_:-):_:-)
😂 i like it! I would have changed it to songs like barbie girl, cha cha slide, dropped a few nursery rhymes in there too just for good measure perhaps a bit of mozart maybe the power puff girls theme tune just for the jokes 😁 On the next one shameless, add the p**n hub add to every song he plays hoping it's loud connected to speekers and his wife's in the room next door among friends 😁🙄🤣

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 20:17:18(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Drinking wine . . .

Image error

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-15 20:28:16(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Tyser11 wrote:

shameless wrote:

😂 i like it! I would have changed it to songs like barbie girl, cha cha slide, dropped a few nursery rhymes in there too just for good measure perhaps a bit of mozart maybe the power puff girls theme tune just for the jokes 😁 On the next one shameless, add the p**n hub add to every song he plays hoping it's loud connected to speekers and his wife's in the room next door among friends 😁🙄🤣
Your mind is way more bent then mine hahahaha i love it :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Post liked by - Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-15 20:31:10(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

sherb wrote:

Drinking wine . . .

Image error
Wine is gross bro keep that shyt on tha shelf :_:-) you need rum n coke with a lil weed :_:) get yoself a pimp cane and run tha block in india :_:P

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 20:37:45(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 75

shameless wrote:

Tyser11 wrote:

shameless wrote:

😁 my psychiatrist tells me I'm special and gives me funny tasting sweets in a orange bottle 🤣 but as you can probably guess I slip these Into her coffee 🙄🙃😂

Post liked by - shameless:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-15 20:42:05(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5875
Uploads: 3626

Tyser11 wrote:

shameless wrote:

Tyser11 wrote:

shameless wrote:

😁 my psychiatrist tells me I'm special and gives me funny tasting sweets in a orange bottle 🤣 but as you can probably guess I slip these Into her coffee 🙄🙃😂
Image error

Post liked by - Tyser11:_trusted_user::_kitty::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-15 20:42:26(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Sherbie is a real life mofukn india gangsta :_:-)

Image error

Post liked by - miok:_admin:
sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 23:36:18(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Indian?? :_:O :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Image error

Post liked by - Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:
4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-16 22:51:13(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Spent the day so far, redoing my floor in the trailer. Now have brand new carpeting up front in my "chill zone". Soon to build a table top to replace temp one in pic. Now, its Miller time 🍻

Image error

Post liked by - Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, pandemonium:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, shameless:_trusted_user:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-17 19:21:09(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Quiet day today think ima relax and hang out on TGx today, staying low key today me thinks :_:) and how about you ?? WTF are you up to :_:-):_:-):_:-):_:-):_party:_pirate

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-17 19:25:29(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Reading the reviews on movies from CowGirl:_kitty: LOL white girl wasted :_:-):_:-):_:-)

Cowgirl is crazy :_:D:_:P:_:-):_:-):_:-)

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-20 00:51:14(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Drinking coffee tryen ta get my head str8 :_:-) other than that im just listening to spotify

shameless:_trusted_user:Posted at 2024-06-22 20:32:17(5Days ago) Report Permalink URL 

Guna go have a piss and grab my bong :_:) im getting real fucked up tonight

Polleke:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover:Posted at 2024-06-24 09:27:39(4Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Uploads: 323

Ripping several CD's for uploading next month and that brings me to the question: What is the reason why I hear almost no difference in quality between MP3 320Kbps and Flac in my ears ?:_help

Last edited by Polleke on 2024-06-24 09:28:07

Post liked by - sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-24 18:07:38(3Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3340

Being an outlaw!  👿 ☠️ 🎞️ 🏴‍☠️📺

Image error

Last edited by imonline on 2024-06-24 18:08:08

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.