GALAXY CHECKPOINT

tokyotea:_male:Posted at 2024-06-12 09:32:28(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1
Uploads: 0

I see Check Point more often than I see the page I've clicked on -- and I leave my PC running 24/7 and can't start fresh without seeing it at least twice.  The site will run smoothly, allowing me to search and start D/Ls for a few minutes, then Check Point is back with a vengeance.  And I don't just see it once; it loops.  Don't know how many loops it is capable of because I break the cycle by clicking on the reload icon when it is in mid-check after about three loops.  In the past week, there hasn't been a single time when the looping stopped on its own.  

I would happily volunteer to turn it into roadkill for you.

Post liked by - mtfrank787:_male:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-12 11:28:27(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1510
Uploads: 1293

tokyotea wrote:

I see Check Point more often than I see the page I've clicked on -- and I leave my PC running 24/7 and can't start fresh without seeing it at least twice.  The site will run smoothly, allowing me to search and start D/Ls for a few minutes, then Check Point is back with a vengeance.  And I don't just see it once; it loops.  Don't know how many loops it is capable of because I break the cycle by clicking on the reload icon when it is in mid-check after about three loops.  In the past week, there hasn't been a single time when the looping stopped on its own.  

Sry  tokyotea:_male: I don't wish to make light of yours and many others annoyances. But change a few words, and it's like the story of my life.  :_party:_pirate:_:-@

Last edited by eyez on 2024-06-12 11:30:33

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, tokyotea:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
tokyotea:_male:Posted at 2024-06-13 07:24:09(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1

eyez wrote:

tokyotea wrote:

Sry  tokyotea:_male: I don't wish to make light of yours and many others annoyances. But change a few words, and it's like the story of my life.  :_party:_pirate:_:-@
... which answers the musical question "What do TGx and country music have in common?|

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
honey01:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-13 07:43:38(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 50

Face recognition? Voice recognition?
You guys are so yesteryear. Body Odour testing is what the admins are planning :_:-)

Image error

Post liked by - la12rff23f3:_trial_uploader:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, tokyotea:_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-13 12:32:04(2Wks ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 3330

tokyotea wrote:

eyez wrote:

tokyotea wrote:

... which answers the musical question "What do TGx and country music have in common?|
They're both great!

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, eyez:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
MaxxCarson:_male:Posted at 2024-06-19 20:57:51(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 9

Hello,

Can anyone make the GALAXY CHECKPOINT screen in DARK MODE?
That white screen is too bright... I always open it then minimize the browser for 5-10sec so i don't have to see it

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-06-19 21:05:33(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4355

MaxxCarson wrote:

Hello,

That white screen is too bright... I always open it then minimize the browser for 5-10sec so i don't have to see it
Checkpoint C. Needs the light to see if you're worthy.. 🤣

Thanks for your feedback and our techies will shine their light on this... :_:-@

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, pinoy, kotaless, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, homer:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-19 21:29:23(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4350

Mafketel wrote:

MaxxCarson wrote:

Hello,

Checkpoint C. Needs the light to see if you're worthy.. 🤣

Thanks for your feedback and our techies will shine their light on this... :_:-@
everything under the light! :_:-):_:-):_:-)
Image error

Post liked by - la12rff23f3:_trial_uploader:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, bakturk:_male::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
galacticaPosted at 2024-06-19 21:30:53(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5

The fence drove two other family members away, and i understand why as its annoyed me more than once. So far ive found this checkpoint to be a much better experience and ive let them both know about it. I think one got so pissed off with tgx, they still may not bother again, but S5 seemed to think it sounded ok and may start visiting again to see how it goes - but anyway, it gets my vote as a welcome improvement. :_B)

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-06-19 21:34:25(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4355

galactica wrote:

The fence drove two other family members away, and i understand why as its annoyed me more than once. So far ive found this checkpoint to be a much better experience and ive let them both know about it. I think one got so pissed off with tgx, they still may not bother again, but S5 seemed to think it sounded ok and may start visiting again to see how it goes - but anyway, it gets my vote as a welcome improvement. :_B)
S5 & BS are always welcome...

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:
galacticaPosted at 2024-06-19 21:59:03(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 

Mafketel wrote:

S5 & BS are always welcome...
I'm sure they both appreciate that. :_:)

Sat said he'd try again and see how it goes, being blocked trying to read the comments on his uploads is what drove him off in the end. :_:(
Star ... may think about it, he was really peed off by the constant blocking of searches. Both still run their upload bots, so never completely left.  :_pirate Me ? well star gave me this old account to use (I probably should not repeat what he said at the time :_;)) Usually i just read rather than post.

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
R34P3R:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-19 23:42:55(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 947
Uploads: 135

Most Of U Prob Have A Fence Around Your House
Hell U R Prob Using A VPN Or Even Some Kind Of AntiVirus Software Or Even That Ad Blocker >>> HMMM.
I 2 Get Anoyyed When Captcha / Charlie Popps His / Her Head Out @ The Most In·ap·pro·pri·ate Time.
It Is Here 4 A Reason.
Image error

Last edited by R34P3R on 2024-06-19 23:43:45

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Soup:_trusted_user:, hark:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:
pinoyPosted at 2024-06-21 13:28:10(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

what is the use of  this checkpoint

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:
bakturk:_male::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-21 14:52:30(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 12

LiberalLesbo wrote:

Checkpoint Charlene  is a keeper :_:-@:_:-@
Well, if this is Checkpoint Char-Lena Paul I just want to pop up every five seconds :_:D:_:D

Post liked by - Jeffrey:_male::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-21 14:55:36(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5875
Uploads: 3626

This is not a chat thread.
Please stay in topic

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-21 16:50:51(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2360
Uploads: 159

miok wrote:

Please stay in topic
Homepage Forum Chit Chat GALAXY CHECKPOINT  

Just mentioning....this isn't the official site Checkpoint Charlie thread miok :_O:-D:_:D...this is the chitty chitty chat chat one:_party:_pirate
:_O:-D:_O:-D:_pirate

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, miok:_admin:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-21 17:10:05(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5875
Uploads: 3626

B4ND1T69 wrote:

miok wrote:

Please stay in topic

Just mentioning....this isn't the official site Checkpoint Charlie thread miok :_O:-D:_:D...this is the chitty chitty chat chat one:_party:_pirate
Fair enough. Everyone can carry on with their unintelligible banter and chronic complaining :_facepalm :_:D

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-06-21 17:18:49(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

galactica wrote:

gave me this old account to use
I'm wondering at the complexity here...

Post liked by - imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-21 17:20:45(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 680

miok wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

miok wrote:

Please stay in topic

Fair enough. Everyone can carry on with their unintelligible banter and chronic complaining :_facepalm :_:D
Image error
Image error

Last edited by Dronska on 2024-06-21 18:03:21

Post liked by - ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-06-21 17:28:23(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Hahahahahahhahaha!

Post liked by - panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-21 17:31:46(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2360
Uploads: 159

The reason why some peeps get a Checkpoint and some don't....

Image error

:_:-):_:-):_:-*:_O:-D

Post liked by - la12rff23f3:_trial_uploader:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:, Jeffrey:_male::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, lmsn1981:_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:
Jeffrey:_male::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-21 18:44:49(6Days ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 10

R34P3R wrote:

Most Of U Prob Have A Fence Around Your House
Hell U R Prob Using A VPN Or Even Some Kind Of AntiVirus Software Or Even That Ad Blocker >>> HMMM.
I 2 Get Anoyyed When Captcha / Charlie Popps His / Her Head Out @ The Most In·ap·pro·pri·ate Time.
It Is Here 4 A Reason.
Image error
How true!!! It is here for two reasons. Your safety and theirs! Lets be thankful that they are here and looking out for us in many ways, like Checkpoint Charlie! :_:-) Movies, TV Series, Music and many others.

Thank you to all who make it happen.:_love

Post liked by - la12rff23f3:_trial_uploader:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, miok:_admin:
Saturn5:_trusted_uploader::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-26 02:56:14(1Day ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 109
Uploads: 30578

Foxbase wrote:

galactica wrote:

gave me this old account to use
I'm wondering at the complexity here...
What "complexity" :_help My colleague gave M*** an old account he had from his time on the staff here, since he was no longer using it, nothing complex, quite simple really (it was previously unused). They have been visiting since we left, as I asked them to keep an eye on our upload bots for any issues. Technically I suppose they could have done that as a guest, but star gave them the account to use, should they have need to.

Anyway, back to the topic in question, this checkpoint thing seems way less annoying than the previous system.
It kicked in on my loading comments again, but at least this time all I had to do was wait it out. Still annoying, but far less annoying.  :_pacman

Edit, Oops been told off for using their name. :_eyes

Last edited by Saturn5 on 2024-06-26 03:02:02

Post liked by - B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
THRobinson:_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-26 03:50:19(1Day ago) Report Permalink URL 

I thought with having an account and logging on, that would be enough, but I was constantly getting that Captcha. Then they got this new checkpoint out, that I thought replaced Captcha, but nope... now I get both!

I'm getting them both constantly, and what's more annoying is when you're searching something, you click filters to narrow it down, you get the checkpoint/capthca, and when it brings you back to the search, your search is gone and you have to start over again.

:_facepalm

Post liked by - miok:_admin:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.