Site problems

miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-15 16:53:02(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker
Reppoints: 5875
Uploads: 3626

soulmiester wrote:

I have to admit, my little heart skipped a beat the other day when i tried to log in.
This makes you realise just how important this site is in our daily life. i for one will now absolutly be giving something back.
Can admin point me in the direction of either a donation or a regular membership fee.

Nice to see you all back, the UK can now breath, lol

In the immortal words of Paul muadeeb, LONG LIVE THE FIGHTERS.
There are no membership fees.

Thank you for your support.
Donations are accepted in Monero only, the one true confidential currency.
https://getmonero.org

XMR: 87GxeAn3VM2KUJ3LLsdzsqhGANELgEWB1gEoYSDkoEfKQqfL6KJaNrGPwT5kRwTSdfK9Ft8h4jqUv18em36NXapTR3WvRDH

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx, VortexWalker:_male::_kitty:, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, CeroCool:_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, nagar60925:_trusted_uploader::_female:
honey01:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-15 17:11:57(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 50
Uploads: 0

Not a big deal but that Euro championship PM points to Dot TO domain. Some non techie users might not be aware that currently we are on DOT MX. Maybe send a new PM(?)

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-15 17:19:44(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

honey01 wrote:

Not a big deal but that Euro championship PM points to Dot TO domain. Some non techie users might not be aware that currently we are on DOT MX. Maybe send a new PM(?)
Thanks for the heads up honey01:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
The same is happening with several other PM generated links.
The issue is being addressed. In the meantime people can change the "to" to "mx" in their browser's address bar as a temporary work-around.

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, JustBollocks:_male:, EliteZukieNr1:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, honey01:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, Deep61:_moderator:
B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 19:01:27(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 2360
Uploads: 159

miok wrote:

honey01 wrote:

Thanks for the heads up honey01:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
The same is happening with several other PM generated links.
The issue is being addressed. In the meantime people can change the "to" to "mx" in their browser's address bar as a temporary work-around.
I spent ages sending 60 of those out y/day :_:-(:_:?:_facepalm...never knew i had a limit until i hit it.:_:-):_:-)...60 a day:_:-*

If anyone got one off me then please do as instructed above....change the ".to" to ".mx" :_:-*:_:-*

Or click the link below and jump right in :_:D:_:-*:_party

⚽  ⚽ ⚽  ⚽

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, miok:_admin:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
MIRCMIRC:_male:Posted at 2024-06-15 19:20:26(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5
Uploads: 4

I'm glad you're back, your heart almost came out of your mouth, long live the TGX:_;)

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, eternalin3, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 19:56:07(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1006

B4ND1T69 wrote:

FlyinLion wrote:

So, I finally bust my way out of rehab, only to come home and find out TGx left me while I was away! Well, I didn't go back to rehab, so there's that, but I went to turn my reviews back on and it doesn't work. It says it only applies to normal users, not trusted and above. The testing has shown that is a lie. (Sarcasm) I'm glad you're back! Would someone check on the reviews button in settings? Thanks, Fam!
When you change your review settings, turn on/off, you must wait for a month before you can turn them back on again....this also applies if you try to turn them on/off during the waiting period....so if you wait for 2 weeks and then TRY to turn them on/off it won't let you BUT IT WILL reset the month long timer again :_:O:_:-(:_facepalm

It's 1 month SINCE you last touched them....not a month from when you changed them initially.:_:-(:_O:-D
Done it myself...moaned myself:_facepalm...nothing worked until i waited a month WITHOUT changing them.:_party:_party
Patience is the key....and trigger fingers that don't get itchy:_:-):_:-):_party:_pirate
Ahhh, got ya. Thanks for that info... I'll be back reviewing in a month! :_:-) :_facepalm

Post liked by - xSLYGUYx, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-06-15 20:08:08(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG
Reppoints: 4355

FlyinLion wrote:

B4ND1T69 wrote:

FlyinLion wrote:

So, I finally bust my way out of rehab, only to come home and find out TGx left me while I was away! Well, I didn't go back to rehab, so there's that, but I went to turn my reviews back on and it doesn't work. It says it only applies to normal users, not trusted and above. The testing has shown that is a lie. (Sarcasm) I'm glad you're back! Would someone check on the reviews button in settings? Thanks, Fam!
When you change your review settings, turn on/off, you must wait for a month before you can turn them back on again....this also applies if you try to turn them on/off during the waiting period....so if you wait for 2 weeks and then TRY to turn them on/off it won't let you BUT IT WILL reset the month long timer again :_:O:_:-(:_facepalm

It's 1 month SINCE you last touched them....not a month from when you changed them initially.:_:-(:_O:-D
Done it myself...moaned myself:_facepalm...nothing worked until i waited a month WITHOUT changing them.:_party:_party
Patience is the key....and trigger fingers that don't get itchy:_:-):_:-):_party:_pirate
Ahhh, got ya. Thanks for that info... I'll be back reviewing in a month! :_:-) :_facepalm
Fixed..

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, jerzgirl:_female:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, Ksenia:_admin::_female::_junkie:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, miok:_admin:
B0NE:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 21:58:11(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 494
Uploads: 7225

i knew it wouldn't be down long i enjoyed the day off tbh

was a post on Reddit about it everyone was panicking had like 1000 comments like 12 hours into it and the conspiracy theorys started lol even torrentfreak made a post

got a folder full of stuff ready to upload but thought i would wait and see :)

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx, honey01:_trusted_user::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, jerzgirl:_female:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, thegreeneyedgal:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, Barharmar:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eternalin3, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, Cowboy4Life:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 21:58:15(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 355

Ecstatic for your backness.
I may not be as prolifically loquacious here as I once was but
I do so value and respect what you all have built and maintain.
All the love! Forever!

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, eternalin3, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, miok:_admin:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:
RCCcolaSpo2Posted at 2024-06-15 22:29:53(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Main domain (changed to Mexico) seems not to be working for many. My guess is they're using a VPN or from the USA. That's at least from some  comments posted online.

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, helpme, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, thegreeneyedgal:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
thegreeneyedgal:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty:Posted at 2024-06-15 22:58:16(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 55

Good morning guys, sadly the Website is not working on my laptop still.  The  .mx is not working for me.
I used to use tgx.sb .  Is there a list of proxies yet?
Hmmm how will this work? Can't download on my phone ..
I hope it starts working soon

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-15 23:14:09(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

thegreeneyedgal wrote:

Good morning guys, sadly the Website is not working on my laptop still.  The  .mx is not working for me.
.mx is the only domain working at present but I'm sure the tech people are ironing out wrinkles as we speak.
Sorry for any inconvenience.

Post liked by - Sheolraver:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun::_turtle:, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Deep61:_moderator:
panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-15 23:33:35(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 4350

Hello!! :_eyes I'm glad...i'm back after a couple of worried days that i was trying to connect. :_:O:_facepalm
Ιn the .to appears this message
Image error
Finally i logged in with the .mx witch I found after a bit of search, just a while ago.
My question is if the .to will work again, or the .mx will be for permanent, so to change the bookmarkers on browser.

Thank you!

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, xSLYGUYx, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
thegreeneyedgal:_trusted_user::_female::_kitty:Posted at 2024-06-15 23:34:01(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 55

miok wrote:

thegreeneyedgal wrote:

.mx is the only domain working at present but I'm sure the tech people are ironing out wrinkles as we speak.
Sorry for any inconvenience.
Ooh, no worries..
I shall be patient..
Though I find it strange that I can't access the website on Safari..
Hmmm I shall go download other browsers and see how that goes..
Have a good day!!
And I shall spend my Sunday morning cracking my head ..

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, miok:_admin:
miok:_admin:Posted at 2024-06-15 23:44:52(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Master Lurker

panosol wrote:

Hello!! :_eyes I'm glad...i'm back after a couple of worried days that i was trying to connect. :_:O:_facepalm
Ιn the .to appears this message
Image error
Finally i logged in with the .mx witch I found after a bit of search, just a while ago.
My question is if the .to will work again, or the .mx will be for permanent, so to change the bookmarkers on browser.

Thank you!
Hello friend panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:
I believe .mx will be the main domain for the foreseeable future. I don't know if or when any of the other proxies will be working.
Going forward, anyone who tries to access http://torrentgalaxy.to/ will be redirected to http://torrentgalaxy.mx/
Glad you found it.

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, xSLYGUYx, nagar60925:_trusted_uploader::_female:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, R34P3R:_trusted_uploader::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, B4ND1T69:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, bigboy12:_moderator::_male:, panosol:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, sherb:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, 4N1N3T33N:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_sun:
helpmePosted at 2024-06-16 03:26:59(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 31

RCCcolaSpo2 wrote:

Main domain (changed to Mexico) seems not to be working for many. My guess is they're using a VPN or from the USA. That's at least from some  comments posted online.
Yes, just want to reiterate from my end that I keep getting errors when trying to connect via VPN. I've tried changing my server to dozens of locations, but only disabling VPN (and making myself vulnerable to my ISP) allows me to view the site or make comments on this forum. So I have to turn it off, browse torrents and add to the client, then turn on my VPN again in order to protect myself and download them. This is the error I get when I try to use VPN past the peer check (which it does appear to clear):

Image error

I've never once had this issue before on the .to site (although I've had to enter captchas 100s of times), so I hope this can be worked out before long.

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:
Ange1:_vip::_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_female::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-16 06:58:06(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 5850

Welcome back TGx :) :_love:_love:_love  and a Special thank you to Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: for keeping me posted :) sweetie :_love:_love:_love

ooh and you do look awesome in Blue :_:-*

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Balerion:_trusted_user::_male::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, xSLYGUYx, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, NatalieNY:_blocked:, Dronska:_trusted_user::_male::_junkie::_kitty::_sun:
WinoPosted at 2024-06-16 07:11:31(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 0

Love to see this site up again!  :_love:_love:_love

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, johno:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, rexxx:_trusted_uploader::_male:, ROBBREDD:_moderator::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-06-16 09:44:39(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Not sure if expected but my .mx links are now redirected back to .to.

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-06-16 09:45:28(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

Foxbase wrote:

Yes that's correct.
Things are returning back to normal..

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, johno:_trusted_uploader::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie:, HectusNoban, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:Posted at 2024-06-16 09:49:02(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 85

Mafketel wrote:

Foxbase wrote:

Yes that's correct.
Cool - thanks for the clarification :-)

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:
splitzzzzz:_trusted_uploader::_male::_kitty::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-16 09:53:09(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 140
Uploads: 74

Mafketel wrote:

Foxbase wrote:

Yes that's correct.
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male: do you mind if I ask what the actual problem was?

Cheers + TIA

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:Posted at 2024-06-16 09:55:29(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 1260
Uploads: 2368

Mafketel wrote:

Foxbase wrote:

Yes that's correct.
Image error

Are you claiming we were ever normal?

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, VortexWalker:_male::_kitty:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
Mafketel:_super_admin::_male:Posted at 2024-06-16 09:57:06(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Galaxy OG

BigJ0554 wrote:

Mafketel wrote:

Foxbase wrote:

Yes that's correct.
Image error

Are you claiming we were ever normal?
Things...
Not
Us...

Post liked by - FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, L4t3l4:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, VortexWalker:_male::_kitty:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, BigJ0554:_moderator::_sitelover::_sun:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:, appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:
appdoze:_trusted_uploader::_male::_junkie::_turtle:Posted at 2024-06-16 09:57:32(1Wk ago) Report Permalink URL 
Reppoints: 480
Uploads: 1004

Not able to open any torrents.  but it'll be fixed soon I guess :_:)

Edit: When i don't login with my account it's working. But as soon as i login, it's giving me error

Last edited by appdoze on 2024-06-16 10:36:05

Post liked by - Ratso:_trusted_user::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, FlyinLion:_trusted_user::_male::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, imonline:_trusted_user::_sitefriend::_male::_sitelover::_junkie::_kitty::_sun::_turtle:, Foxbase:_trusted_user::_male:, hayzee56:_moderator::_male:, HazyWave:_trusted_user::_female::_turtle:

Sitefriends

User Art

To submit your artwork, follow this link.